• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Hate isn't an uncommon emotion amongst suicidal people, and I imagine that most have fantasized about avenging oneself.

So I wonder what actually stops the vast crowd from crossing that bridge, and becoming something more sinister..

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice, sserafim, lifewasawillowtv and 2 others
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I have never thought about something like this. My pain and issues stem from society and its system, not individuals. I also think you need at least some vision of grandeur to decide about whether someone's life should end - I don't have that.

Reactions: ummagumma and Amyend88
A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
I have thought about it, and it just affirms my decision that I am a burden on society who needs to go before I hurt someone

Reactions: Fractal and Amyend88
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
I find myself at this very moment standing on that very bridge. Having put my life on hold to help someone in need just to be abused by them, then having her spread the word around town that I'm her abuser in an effort to protect herself in case I ever wanted to expose what she did to me. She even shared this at many of the groups that I literally found for her and went with her to, holding her hand to comfort her when she was unable to go on her own.
Sorry for the vent, only way I seem to be able to survive the injustice of the whole thing. I don't think I could ever bring myself to killing a man, much less a woman. However, this among other experiences certainly helps me understand how serial killers are created. Eventually everyone breaks, whether that breaking creates a murderer of ones self or others is down to the individual.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice, ThisIsLife and Amyend88
onetimereject

onetimereject

Living the life of a problem
Jun 18, 2023
I suppose it stems from the root of an individual's problem, the source of their pain. For me i never thought of hurting another for my pain. As i feel that it stems from the incorrect decisions that i made. Which is ultimately my fault. Therefore the one who should be gone is me. To make room for others to grow.

But i suppose if one is pushed to the edge of the cliff by their loved ones, hatred may blossom from anger and despair. Desperation and the feeling of having nothing else to lose seems appropriate to be the push needed to cross the bridge.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice and Amyend88
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Some who've been abused beyond belief, will never entertain the idea. Yet some who've supposedly had it all, will take others down with them. So perhaps the answer is beyond our understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice, lifewasawillowtv, Peaceful Departure and 2 others
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Not had homicidal urges. Even when my kids were young n didn't want to leave them in this shit hole world. I feel like everyone has to choose for themselves whether live is worth living

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've entertained the thought before but ultimately it's my laziness and deficiency of effort, the very same that prevents me from moving forward in life, that is saving countless innocent victims around me.

I wonder if there's been any survey on whether a would-be murderer should have killed themselves first before killing anyone else. I would imagine most regular people would rather a dangerous person kill themselves before they kill someone else but it's going to suck if that's the last resort for the suicidal to be given permission to take their own lives…

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Hate isn't an uncommon emotion amongst suicidal people, and I imagine that most have fantasized about avenging oneself.

So I wonder what actually stops the vast crowd from crossing that bridge, and becoming something more sinister..
I personally have been on that path, I was full of resentment for a long time, and was absolutely ready to cross the line, but, while waiting for the right moment I've realized that the people who have hurt me would suffer more from the guilt of being blamed when I commit.
Also, regardless of how justified it might seem to me it might still be a sin and if there is a god I don't want to screw my chances.

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
only self-preservation via fear of punishment. otherwise id definitely do something to my abusers, though not necessarily homicide. just beating the shit out of them would be cathartic.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice, sserafim and hikikomorizombie
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
Okay if your pain is caused by someone else and not u then just imagining and hoping that they die magically is not wrong. No one should be homicidal here ,it's humanly wrong. You either end up killing urself or end up becoming a demon . First one is better , I tell u , that you will feel terrible after u done the deed , the fear of consequences+being a murderer. I tell u an alternative , become a literal ghost and swore to haunt them for generations 💀👻. Write a letter to them " whenever you sleep at night and feel someone's presence , I will be right under ur bed staring at u from a corner."😃

• Yay!
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Personally there's some people that I hate (like my middle school bullies), but there's nothing for me to gain out of killing them. I would only be arrested and put into jail. I think that life kills everyone in the end anyways, and I like the thought of them slaving away under capitalism and becoming mindless cogs in the system. They deserve to become slaves to the system and become old and wrinkled shells of their former selves. They deserve to suffer through old age and get debilitating diseases like Alzheimer's and dementia.

There's no need for me to personally kill or take revenge on them, life will do it in the end. They deserve to suffer because they're terrible, horrible human beings (literal psychopaths/sociopaths) and life causes endless amounts of suffering. If they're dead, they won't be able to suffer. That's why it's better to not kill them and instead let them go through adulthood (modern day slavery), middle age and old age, and eventually die of pain and agony due to natural death.

Last edited: