• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I get this here sometimes too in various forms, but mostly from the outside world, and it bothers me so much even though it very well may be true, it's hard to tell. But I find it SO DAMN INVALIDATING to be told "you don't really want to die", "you're not ready", etc. Like. You don't know what I want. *I* barely know what I want. 🤦‍♀️

/end rant

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I completely agree. It's an extremely counter productive way to speak to someone, even if it were true. It's similar to trying to deny a persons delusions or hallucinations. You shouldn't affirm them, true, but the worst thing you can possibly do is say "well that's not real, you're just seeing things". It may not sound real or credible to them as the person not going through it, but it's very real for the one who is. In the context of CTB, the human brain is literally hardwired to do everything in its power to keep going. Adrenaline, survival instinct, self preservation- it is against the very fundamentals of humanity to attempt CTB. Thus, it's extremely common and understandable to go back and forth on it, to have mixed thoughts, and to not really know what you want. Responding to this natural reaction with a comment like that is very dismissive.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Holy shit I cannot express with words how bad shit like that triggers me.

Yes I want to fucking die, just because SI exists and the constant dread of knowing my life is fucking over makes me anxious and has me pacing mentally— doesn't mean my thoughts and feelings of CTB aren't real or invalid.

Like actually stfu oh my god

<3

DoctorsDose

DoctorsDose

cost of living's too much
Apr 15, 2024
The worst thing I've ever been told was to "shed my ego" when I was opening up about wanting to end things.

I cut that conversation and distanced myself from that relationship pretty quick.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That annoys me as well. I do know that I want to be dead. It's just sad that the process to die isn't peaceful for everybody which includes me as well. Also, what's even worse is how they also insinuate that we must love life because we are still alive. That's also annoying ugh

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It makes me so mad too. My mom says if someone really wants to die then they will go get hit by a train 😖