N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't get it why people don't care about it. Though it is pretty easy to explain why. I mean there are so many insane conspiracies about the elites. But this here is proven. There is very clear evidence for it. The problem is it is extremely difficult to understand or to explain.

Honestly I also could not explain it in detail without doing a research.

In my country is called the cum-ex files. I know I already read the jokes about the name. It is Latin. Basically rich companies steal billion of euros or dollars without getting punished. (similar to tax evasion schemes) Probably many politicians are and were involved. There are many hints even the German chancellor was involved. I have to admit there is no smoking gun. But his behavior was fishy as fuck. He talked with some bankers and in all investigations he claims he cannot remember anything of the content of their conversation....

Here is an English wikipedia article about dividend stripping.

I am not sure how much these crimes are widespread in the US. I think I once heard this scheme is more difficult in the US because the taxes are already very low. But in European countries the companies got billions of euros. Many politicians were their partners in crime. First I wanted to post this in the politics forum but honestly the people already don't care about this scandal. This thread will get like 50 views and 0 replies anyway.

This is such a huge scandal. it is a huge gift for the ultra rich. And these people are extremely lucky the people don't want to spend time and effort in understanding the whole magnitude of these crimes.

2021 they said worldwide the damage that was caused by this trick was roundabout 150 billion euros. Though this is only what we know. There is happening probably way more in the shadows. And so many politcians know it was and is happening.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DisillusionedDragon, archipelago, Shivali and 3 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I don't get it why people don't care about it. Though it is pretty easy to explain why. I mean there are so many insane conspiracies about the elites. But this here is proven. There is very clear evidence for it. The problem is it is extremely difficult to understand or to explain.

Honestly I also could not explain it in detail without doing a research.

In my country is called the cum-ex files. I know I already read the jokes about the name. It is Latin. Basically rich companies steal billion of euros or dollars without getting punished. (similar to tax evasion schemes) Probably many politicians are and were involved. There are many hints even the German chancellor was involved. I have to admit there is no smoking gun. But his behavior was fishy as fuck. He talked with some bankers and in all investigations he claims he cannot remember anything of the content of their conversation....

Here is an English wikipedia article about dividend stripping.

I am not sure how much these crimes are widespread in the US. I think I once heard this scheme is more difficult in the US because the taxes are already very low. But in European countries the companies got billions of euros. Many politicians were their partners in crime. First I wanted to post this in the politics forum but honestly the people already don't care about this scandal. This thread will get like 50 views and 0 replies anyway.

This is such a huge scandal. it is a huge gift for the ultra rich. And these people are extremely lucky the people don't want to spend time and effort in understanding the whole magnitude of these crimes.

2021 they said worldwide the damage that was caused by this trick was roundabout 150 billion euros. Though this is only what we know. There is happening probably way more in the shadows. And so many politcians knew it is and was happening.

Evil people will continue to get away with all kinds of crimes for as long as people's minds are occupied with bread, circuses and a constant barrage of negative TV news. I don't blame them, though, since it's more comfortable not to notice or care about "high-level" crime, such as this.

It's good of you to highlight it, though.

Reactions: Shivali, DynamicDepression and whatevs