bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
En mi caso el mejor momento es de noche, cuando tomo mi dulce diazepam + zolpidem ... El peor de la mañana, pero tomo mi antihipertensivo, mi antidepresivo y nuevamente otro diazepam y volvemos a flotar.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife

May 18, 2020
I'd say for me the best time is at night, late night everything is quiet, I can get ready for bed and shut my mind off for a few hours and get a break from the scary thoughts that are haunting me. The worst: First thing in the morning for sure, waking up to a new day feeling nauseous, anxious, having to get ready to do work, having to deal with all the tasks we have to do every single day.

Sin duda alguna la noche es el mejor momento del dia, ya cuando esta bien tarde todo está tranquilo y me puedo ir a dormir y dejar descansar la mente aunque sea por unas pocas horas, el peor vendria siendo en la mañana cuando recien me despierto. La ansiedad siempre es muy fuerte a esa hora del dia.

Reactions: bad luck
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
My fav hours are from the time the sun goes down to where it rises up.

I hate the bright sunny mornings and afternoons. bleh!

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In Spanish:

Prefiero la noche! Soy practicamente un vampiro y a esas horas me encanta mirar anime, estudiar, preparar clases, etc. Durante el dia, sobrevivo de alguna manera pero no estoy tan feliz como en la noche.

In English:

I prefer the night! I'm practically a vampire and during those hours I love watching anime, studying, prepare lessons, etc. During the day, I survive somehow but I'm not as happy as in the night.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
The best time of the day? When I go to bed.

The worst time? When I wake up.

That aside, I prefer the night since I'm not a huge fan of sunlight, but constant darkness can be equally as oppressing in its own way. Like I said, the main problem really comes back to simply being awake at all.

Reactions: Callie Arcale and bad luck
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
The worst time is upon and just after waking up. It is horrible.
The isn't a 'best' time but that is definitely the worst.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
The night wins. It is when there is more tranquility.

Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
Best: Dawn
Worst: Depends. Evening is usually the worst to me, BUT... sometimes, I'll forget or procrastinate about something important and not realize it until late at night. That is an awful feeling.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
at about 3-30 / 4am: i walk around. the neighbourhood (insomnia / anxiety): the moment just before God wakes the birds up. When the rest of the planetary freaks (people) wake up and pollute the planet shit-show > goes. down from there.
(no, i'm not a peeping tom / robber or stalker... i'm anxiously fuckedup).

• Aww..