• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
But that turns out to be kinda tricky, doesn't it? So many of us feel the need to confide in someone. We're so desperate to be heard and to be understood, we reach out to others even though we know it compromises our potential for success. I guess that's where SS comes in... some level of anonymity at least!

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
But that turns out to be kinda tricky, doesn't it? So many of us feel the need to confide in someone. We're so desperate to be heard and to be understood, we reach out to others even though we know it compromises our potential for success. I guess that's where SS comes in... some level of anonymity at least!
You can confide without mentioning suicide.

Reactions: Maria81
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I agree. I love the feeling of knowing that I always hold an escape route in the palm of my hands. No one can stop me unless I leak my intentions. It's strangely empowering

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I agree. I love the feeling of knowing that I always hold an escape route in the palm of my hands. No one can stop me unless I leak my intentions. It's strangely empowering
Mwahaha