• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
motivational just do it GIF

A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024
Living for the sake of others is beyond me. I've done it for 20 years and I don't want to do it any longer. Do I wish the people in my life wouldn't be devastated? Absolutely. Should it stop me from finally finding peace? Absolutely not.

Reactions: sserafim
L

LifelessStranger

Will be gone 'till the fall
Mar 6, 2024
I don't think a deadman is capable of caring about anything

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Imo, the best argument against suicide is the fact, that someone is very likely going to be devastated by your decision and I believe that's true for the vast majority of people here. Someone, maybe a mother, a father, a brother, a sister, a grandparent or a good friend of yours will likely be devastated by your decision and I don't know how to argue against that.

I think suicide is ultimately your choice and if you have suffered for many years or even decades and without any hope for it to get any better in the future, then suicide is certainly not a "bad" idea or immoral, but... It will probably still hurt someone a lot for a long time and I really don't know what to say about that...
I don't think that person exists for me at least those IRL. Maybe someone will have a bad day at worst. If my father, mother, sibling, grandparents, etc... Really cared there would be far more help. In fact I think most have deluded themselves to the point that doing nothing is helping me.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Imo, the best argument against suicide is the fact, that someone is very likely going to be devastated by your decision and I believe that's true for the vast majority of people here.
I must be very lucky. I 100% do not have to worry about anyone being devastated by my CTB. No family, no friends, not even acquaintances. How lucky can a person
get?
Yes woo

DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
IMO, forcing someone to live (even through the worst of situations) just to delay (not stop) a pain that's usually nothing compared to the person you're forcing to live is just torture, except that anyone who dares to speak against their unspeakable acts is ostracized from society and thrown into an even bigger torture chamber (mental hospital).