Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Does anyone else love nighttime? These past 7days like I was starving myself (just recently started back eating today) but like I'd be in pain somewhat due to hunger but I swear it gave me more appreciation of the night. Everything is black and quiet except for my fan (which is quite loud...but I don't mind...it drones out the voices) it's so peaceful and calming. It makes me want to ctb that much more kinda... just the hope that like everything is peaceful on the otherside. I've found myself getting upset lately when the sun starts coming up or you can tell morning is beginning...I almost kinda wish I could stay in utter darkness and unconsciousness forever... it's so peaceful and relaxing 😌.

Anyone else relate to this? If anything starving myself gave me a new appreciation of the night.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Sannti, Passersby and 1 other person
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
yep if you've been on a cruise ship at night or drove down the shoreline and stared across the ocean gives me the same feeling

mochiie

mochiie

ℨℨℨ.
Aug 25, 2023
Yes!! It feels like I finally can get the peace and quiet I've always wanted. Nothing but the stars and I. Sometimes it feels like they're talking back to me.