MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I wanna tell my friends and loved ones how I feel, I wanna express the pain and sadness I'm the utter despair, I hate it, I can't be open cause ik I'll get locked up, I hate this, I wanna tell everyone I tried my best to fight and keep going, and how I want to die due to the pain I'm in, but I'll be stopped, why does life have to be so cruel. I hate it, If I express myself even in the little amount, I'll get locked up, I wanna die so badly I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Sweet Tart, Forever Sleep and 2 others
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
I don't know where you live, but in the us, unless you have the means and a straightforward plan, they won't force hospitalization. They will try to trick you into revealing plans though through an assessment. They aren't there to hear you out and offer support. The agenda is to evaluate you and throw you in the looney bin if youre serious about ctb

It's likely they'll make you sign a safety plan or a contract and check in on you if you refuse hospitalization. It's a dehumanizing experience. I felt even more alone and marginalized.

The few friends I have that I can freely share this with just offer tips on how to save my life or say it's selfish so whatever. At least I have people on SS to be there in my final moments. This place is like the family I never had.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and MrDarkness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it sad how people cannot be open about wanting to die and have their decision respected, suicidal people deserve compassion, not insensitive pro-life platitudes, I find it so horrible how so many in this world are against the right to die. It's so inhumane how suicidal people end up being punished by being locked in a psych ward simply for wanting to die, those who wish to escape from this existence they aren't obligated to endure don't deserve to be treat like criminals. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart