• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
ish...had a really tough month... but the good thing - I don't really regret about anything this time.

Missed you guyz so much!
K-O thank you for worrying about me, I'm fine. Love
:heart:

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
ish...had a really tough month... but the good thing - I don't really regret about anything this time.

Missed you guyz so much!
K-O thank you for worrying about me, I'm fine. Love
:heart:

FUCK YEAH NO REGRETS MATE! :heart: im with you on that!
very happy to hear from you! baa was trying to search Face Control by The Polyamorous Affair but couldn't find it no where.. fucking censorship innit..
anyway.. who needs the devil when you got the lord right? x

never stop dancing y'all! cheerz xxx

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
I don't remember if I've posted HVOB earlier, but I'm in that mood today, so apologize me guyz if my memory messed up :) That mental grave I've stepped in 3 years ago, had a sound of this band in my headphones...

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I don't remember if I've posted HVOB earlier, but I'm in that mood today, so apologize me guyz if my memory messed up :) That mental grave I've stepped in 3 years ago, had a sound of this band in my headphones...

like them a lot. especially the first two tracks. and i also don't think you posted them already cause i listened to every track in the afterz and i don't remember them.
but becoming an old fart my memory is maybe also not the best anymore ^^

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
like them a lot. especially the first two tracks. and i also don't think you posted them already cause i listened to every track in the afterz and i don't remember them.
but becoming an old fart my memory is maybe also not the best anymore ^^

haha thank you! my memory kind of gets better, since I don't mess with anything (even weed) for 10 months, but I still tryna not to rely on that bitch a lot