DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
bitch yas!! i adore ALASKA! if you're not wearing nails you're not doing drag :love: :pfff:
(also people are actually shocked by the fact my hair is real lol.. btw have you seen the British Rupaul? lol i just loved it! so raw and skanky, not at all polished like zi americanz)

i must say - i really know little about this world. rupaul i know the name. but thats pretty much it.
but raw and skanky sounds appealing - open for more information about it.

till now i have big female sunglasses.
an orange bob cut (love it - instant turn-on ^^) wig is on the shopping list. that's as far as i came.

so - then ahead with wild contrasted mixes of music.

ninja tune classic as the first - also goes deep for me. was also interesting cause emika was in the studio - to hear something about her life.

second and third are classic contrast programm - from brutal monster step to strong 50ies female voice (love her facial expressions):

• Love
Reactions: K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
due to the fact that 10 percent of me is a wannabe drag
hmm.. only? 10%?.. well its a start, we can definitely work with that :kiss:
i must say - i really know little about this world. rupaul i know the name. but thats pretty much it.
but raw and skanky sounds appealing - open for more information about it.
well kitten.. Alaska was Sharon Needles bf and he actually got her into all that.. both of them won Rupauls drag race and got the spot light, most of them girls in those vids are from the show, ive been watching it since the 1st season, back then it was really bad but i loved it any way.. some years ago it got very big.. the UK one is only a baby but whats great about it is the fact the Brits are just a bunch of lovely punks and they stay true to that attitude u feel me?..
headind to work in a bit! smell u later xx
Not sure if industrial has a place here, but here you go:
welcome aboard mate!! everyone has a place in Zi AfterZ :happy: pump it up! x

• Love
Reactions: DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
hmm.. only? 10%?.. well its a start, we can definitely work with that :kiss:

well kitten.. Alaska was Sharon Needles bf and he actually got her into all that.. both of them won Rupauls drag race and got the spot light, most of them girls in those vids are from the show, ive been watching it since the 1st season, back then it was really bad but i loved it any way.. some years ago it got very big.. the UK one is only a baby but whats great about it is the fact the Brits are just a bunch of lovely punks and they stay true to that attitude u feel me?..
headind to work in a bit! smell u later xx

welcome aboard mate!! everyone has a place in Zi AfterZ :happy: pump it up! x

yeah 10% - i am pretty good at starting things and horrible at ending them. have tons of ideas - rotting in an excel file - lol.

the alaska rupaul connection - yeah i read back then about it a bit.
i also like the more raw european approach. but on the other side this completely over the top hyperstylish stuff is also very appealing.

@MichaelNomad123 everybody is welcome. i am not too deep into industrial music. but one of my all time heroes and i am surprised, that this sound didn't age a day since - are ministry.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, K-O, Iloveyouall and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, K-O and Iloveyouall
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
This usually gets me pumped in the mornings and stays on a work out playlist. Aesop always kills it.

This EP is excellent

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and K-O
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Truth that Gary Numan is a vampire. Dude never ages and his music gets better the older he gets.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Garbage Person
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Nachtmahr - Katharsis
So i definitely see the controversy over the imagery. I watched a bunch more videos. The dance choreography in some struck me as ballet almost. The furry leg warmer ar a bit meh, i would go with razor wire skirting honestly.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
time for some mashup:

and a bit more of good ol busta together with the fantastic royce:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
have tons of ideas - rotting in an excel file
:pfff: :heart:
second and third are classic contrast programm - from brutal monster step to strong 50ies female voice (love her facial expressions):
oh!! fantastic combo! loved the dub a hole lot!!
time for some mashup:

lol im sooo sorry for this very poor upload but D Vader made me remembered this amazing C Cunningham remix performance (u can get the vibes)
:hihi:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
:pfff: :heart:

oh!! fantastic combo! loved the dub a hole lot!!

lol im sooo sorry for this very poor upload but D Vader made me remembered this amazing C Cunningham remix performance (u can get the vibes)
:hihi:

i know similar stuff from some "wicked" (name of the event - lots of jungle) parties - the host was also comic shop owner and a complete star wars nut. made also some montages - mainly the ship flying stuff - loved it. and also some pretty kinky toon party flyers ^^

was once at his home - nothing else than action figures, comics and vinyl records :D

edit: i made myself for some time in the early days some video art for parties. but never took it to a serious level.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
i know similar stuff from some "wicked" (name of the event - lots of jungle) parties - the host was also comic shop owner and a complete star wars nut. made also some montages - mainly the ship flying stuff - loved it. and also some pretty kinky toon party flyers ^^

was once at his home - nothing else than action figures, comics and vinyl records :D

edit: i made myself for some time in the early days some video art for parties. but never took it to a serious level.
sounds like an arty party! and my kinda guy! lol a year ago when i moved in my apartment (my older cousin previously lived here) i was cleaning out the attic and found two boxes packed with old star wars merch! so i wrote him and he was freaking out about it warning me to stay the hell away from it!! lol what a fanatic! (i only took a little cheeky chewbacca figurine.. just had to)
did you VJ? thats a lot of fun :) i use to do that with VHS materials at underground raves here in TLV, still got so much old monitors vcrs cassette tapes all that material, i dont use it anymore but cannot bring myself to chuck it out..
heres another arty party :tongue:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Symbiote
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
VHS - omg triggers memories :D
had my first video editing experiences with VHS - then with some outsourced broadcast systems (u-matic) and then thankfully digital editing.
still have a VHS tape with some old stuff on it. can't even watch it cause i have no player :D

VJing was sometimes fun: smoking pot with my homies and the DJs and freaking out on visuals :D
here it was also in the beginning time of events like that. one was quite big in the city hall - but VJing didn't have the status it had later.

but lots of my stuff from the early 20ies vanished cause in my times of OCD cleaning sessions over the years i just merciless deleted pretty much all of it. seems to be my way to punish me for my self-doubt and self-hate.

since then i only made business stuff.
mostly video editing and graphic animation. 10 years ago i decided its time to learn some programming, cause i was tired of this half-knowledge script-using.

and here some legendary old youtube classics i still like (last one seems to be a re-upload - must be much older than 2014):

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: K-O and Iloveyouall
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
seems to be a sad weekend.. hope y'all are ok x

• Hugs
Reactions: Iloveyouall, Symbiote and DocNo
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall, DocNo and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
this week a year ago was the best i ever had and when it ended i became actively suicidal. current mode--

ordered some pizza and will watch The Joker, we were supposed to go to the movies back then but he ctb and we never made it.. couldn't bring myself to watch it until now..
so hoping to achieve this mode--

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo and Iloveyouall
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
this week a year ago was the best i ever had and when it ended i became actively suicidal. current mode--

ordered some pizza and will watch The Joker, we were supposed to go to the movies back then but he ctb and we never made it.. couldn't bring myself to watch it until now..
so hoping to achieve this mode--

due to the fact i never had someone in my life like you seemed to - i guess i can't really imagine the big hole it has left.
i am more an architect of my own personal hell - like building a more and more complex labyrinth without knowing, if there even is an exit.

but whats interesting. at my lowest point 2 years ago - standing on a chair with a noose around my head. the longer i stood the more my brain enlightened and after stepping down from it, i had the best year since 20 years, before it took me to an even darker place the last months.
right now - this week feels even better than 2 years ago with the big difference, that there are now people i can connect with.
i dont know what the future brings - maybe it lasts for weeks, months - who knows. right now i think, lets see where it takes me. but i also know - every new day i wake up - darkness could await me.

maybe i always am/was to strict to myself. right now it feels, i could let it go a bit more. but for the moment, i try to stay as much as possible in the moment. i guess thats might be some way to sanity ^^

btw: got new material in the music thread for you waiting :P

and here even more food for your brain :D kind of unbroken broken rhythmics.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Iloveyouall and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
right now - this week feels even better than 2 years ago with the big difference, that there are now people i can connect with.
i dont know what the future brings - maybe it lasts for weeks, month - who knows. right now i think, lets see where it takes me. but i also know - every new day i wake up - darkness could await me.
maybe i always am/was to strict to myself. right now it feels, i could let it go a bit more. but for the moment, i try to stay as much as possible in the moment. i guess thats might be some way to sanity ^^
btw: got new material in the music thread for you waiting :P
and here even more food for your brain :D kind of unbroken broken rhythmics.
just-- :heart:! and thank you. x

• Love
Reactions: DocNo and Iloveyouall
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Crank that bass up:

• Love
Reactions: K-O, Iloveyouall and DocNo
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
just-- :heart:! and thank you. x

i have the feeling, that i really can share some of my energy, i have right now, with you. that makes me happy :*

and cause you seem to have liked the sectret chiefs part, maybe this one will work too.
its pretty long - it has sometimes a bit too crazy parts - but overall a wonderfull piece - with mindblowing harmonies and rhytmchanges that made me often press my eyes so hard together cause of this intense feeling it creates in my brain.

• Love
Reactions: K-O and Iloveyouall
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
and cause you seem to have liked the sectret chiefs part, maybe this one will work too.
its pretty long - it has sometimes a bit too crazy parts - but overall a wonderfull piece - with mindblowing harmonies and rhytmchanges that made me often press my eyes so hard together cause of this intense feeling it creates in my brain.

Oh dude :heart:

Can't see it :(

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Hi, Fleetwood Mac Little Lies, is it just me or is the amount of videos being country blocked increasing ?

some of the videos i can see, if i right click on the video and copy the link and then play it in my other browser without proxy.
but at the last you posted neither worked for me.

edit: also yt seemed to changed the adult settings for many clips. but luckily that is ignored, when playing directly here in the forum :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 23374
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Hi, Fleetwood Mac Little Lies, is it just me or is the amount of videos being country blocked increasing ?
I found it. So that's Fleetwood Mac, that's good :heart:
And no it's not just you.

Reactions: Deleted member 23374
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
some of the videos i can see, if i right click on the video and copy the link and then play it in my other browser without proxy.
but at the last you posted neither worked for me.

edit: also yt seemed to changed the adult settings for many clips. but luckily that is ignored, when playing directly here in the forum :D
I found it. So that's Fleetwood Mac, that's good :heart:
And no it's not just you.
Okay thanks, i was having a matrix moment, a very creepy feeling.