• Love
Reactions: Viro_Major, not-2-b-the-answer and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
If you're a cool jazz cat
beautiful cover :heart:
i wish you could teach me how to kick ass Sensei Style! this year has knocked me out flat! i really need to get my ass in shape asap! i was seriously under weight and in rehab i gained a lot from the meds they gave me.. now that im out im back to coffee and fags and i got no muscle.. and i need it!!
When everybody leaves you lonely, times are worse then sad
And the world is falling on ya head
Just remember for all you know, good or bad, come what may
You're gonna live tomorrow, if you don't die today.
It takes a muscle to fall in love

• Love
Reactions: Viro_Major and not-2-b-the-answer
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
i wish you could teach me how to kick ass Sensei Style!

If anyone kan kick ass in the SanSui dojo it's you, K-O-san. Heck, you can do it with a crooked smile and a cigarette in the corner of your mouth!

0bf31438c58d8bea7e3eaca42fdb7403

this year has knocked me out flat! i really need to get my ass in shape asap! i was seriously under weight and in rehab i gained a lot from the meds they gave me.. now that im out im back to coffee and fags and i got no muscle.. and i need it!!

I think you should give martial arts some serious consideration. With the risk of sounding like a two-penny Mr. Miyagi, it'll give you some well needed exercise, focus, and distraction.

When everybody leaves you lonely, times are worse then sad
And the world is falling on ya head
Just remember for all you know, good or bad, come what may
You're gonna live tomorrow, if you don't die today.
It takes a muscle to fall in love

I like that. It's not everyday you hear melancholic reggae with beautiful lyrics.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Iloveyouall, Viro_Major, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
that is absolutely breathtaking! :love: you have no idea how much i needed that mate! bless you! i mean it :heart: im gonna frame this!
I think you should give martial arts some serious consideration
noted! put all that pain and rage to good use and stay away from trouble innit.. cheers x
i will become the butterfly and the ninja! i wanna hug you so bad!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo, not-2-b-the-answer and Viro_Major
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
You can hug me in the dojo. Then we'll kick the shit out of everyone! :blarg:

very noice!
btw i got an extra silver one if you fancy a swap
IMG 4055
i still have the Israeli vhs series! one of the only good dubbed series here! check it :pfff: -

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
i still have the Israeli vhs series! one of the only good dubbed series here! check it :pfff: -

I wish I could, but the video is not available in my country. :(

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Stars On 45-Beatles Medley :heart: :heart::heart::heart:

(Again posting a few links cuz they don't always work) :wink:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O and Sensei
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I wish I could, but the video is not available in my country. :(
cant say i blame them tbh :pfff:
being a European child that was abducted by her schizo mum to this hell of a hole war zone..
i use to loath Israel but now ive broken bad so i know its all subjective.. were all a bunch of wankarz! lets patty patty!!
YALLA PUMP IT!!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
cant say i blame them tbh :pfff:
being a European child that was abducted by her schizo mum to this hell of a hole war zone..

That's tough going. I don't want to give you platitudes, so I'll just say that I hope you'll get out of this alive and as a better human being.

i use to loath Israel but now ive broken bad so i know its all subjective.. were all a bunch of wankarz! lets patty patty!!
YALLA PUMP IT!!

That's the spirit! Long live the global wanker squad!

Ah, I love that kind of videos ... I'll answer with something more mainstream-ish:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and K-O
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I just identified a sample! The intro in the Stars song sounds just like this song at around 1:25:

I guess a lot of songs are sampled. :wink: Not sure who sampled who. I've never heard it before but it's a good song.

The "Snap Attack" Mix that I'm familiar with. :wink::)):devil:

Reactions: Viro_Major, K-O and Sensei
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, K-O and Sensei
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Private K-O? I can imagine you with a dry martini and a katana, but not with a submachine gun and a uniform.
:pfff: i know right?! it was absolutely mental! i had 700 artillery soldiers under my care as an 18 year old kid ffs! and well not a submachine gun just a good old m16 rifle by my side :wink: another life time that was.. but eventually i got discharged for being mental.. cant conform this tornado sorry..

WELCOME DEAR @Symbiote :kiss: glad to have you on board mate!! woop woop x

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 1465, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
:pfff: i know right?! it was absolutely mental! i had 700 artillery soldiers under my care as an 18 year old kid ffs! and well not a submachine gun just a good old m16 rifle by my side :wink: another life time that was.. but eventually i got discharged for being mental.. cant conform this tornado sorry

You're full of surprises, love. You've lived an interesting life for sure. What's next?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and K-O
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
underdog of a song for dear @K-O x

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
because coffee and "fuck control", this life is laughable (better together)

Reactions: Sensei and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
What's next?
life has been grand and full of adventures :heart:
now i want to give my self a chance to heal and retire to a simple life.. im waiting for someone now, he makes me feel safe and warm, he doent hit those masochistic buttons.. it just feels like healthy love.. i want to give that a real chance and respect.
been punishing my self for too long for loosing the most important person to me. now im ready to let go with peace.
kinda like this song

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, Brackenshire and Sensei
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
ive been watching "The New Pope" its the second season of "The Young Pope" i just adore Sorrentino, everything he touches is a tribute to the beauty of this world in a pop art way, dam i could have been such a bad ass catholic :sunglasses:
love the first intro! God bless Italian Art! (and blasphemy) x

Reactions: Sensei
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
REGRESSION..
this last month i have regressed again.. mentally emotionally physically morally.. even my speech has gone bye bye.. im a child again.. a baby really..
fuck people and their false interpretations! dangerous sheep all around..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DocNo, Symbiote, Sensei and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
LOve that Obscure track, sick beat too.

• Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall and K-O
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Hang in there KO. We have you, keep talking to us..the ones you trust.

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
..the ones you trust.

sometimes i just want to share pictures and real stuff here with you.. when im in loss of words, when its all too overwhelming.. just break the anonymity wall.. but then i just post a tune instead..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire, Sensei and Deleted member 1465
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Same as talking sometimes sweetie

• Love
Reactions: K-O
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
sometimes i just want to share pictures and real stuff here with you.. when im in loss of words, when its all too overwhelming.. just break the anonymity wall.. but then i just post a tune instead..

I won't break the wall of anonymity, but I can give you a glimpse of what's on the other side. Behold the Sensei in front of Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II in Rome, gazing into the future and asking himself one of the eternal questions: "What does the future have in store? Beer, wine, or spirits?"

Vittorio Emanuele

This photo obviously needs a soundtrack:

• Love
Reactions: DocNo, Brackenshire, K-O and 1 other person
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020

Duuude, I love that!

In case you guys didn't know, there was a rock battle going on between Dave Grohl and Nandi Bushell, so they both made songs:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Sensei and K-O