The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
It is lol it tastes.. interesting. I usually don't have creamer or milk anyways and its not like black tastes great either so. The lemon is to negate the acidity from coffee and the tea is to be relaxed. The effects are pretty awesome compared to just regular coffee.

How does the lemon negate the acidity of the coffee? Lemons are a citric acid fruit. I'm lost here.

An embarrassing thing about myself. I can't grasp the simplest things. No matter how simple it is, I most likely won't understand it. And forms? Those god damn things are kryptonite to me.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can and Red star
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
How does the lemon negate the acidity of the coffee? Lemons are a citric acid fruit. I'm lost here.

An embarrassing thing about myself. I can't grasp the simplest things. No matter how simple it is, I most likely won't understand it. And forms? Those god damn things are kryptonite to me.

Once metabolized it actually becomes alkaline with a pH well above 7. So, outside the body, anyone can see that lemon juice is very acidic. However, once fully digested, its effect is proven to be alkalizing : )

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Weeping Garbage Can
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
In my freshman year of high school I sat next to a girl who I knew was messing around with a lot of guys since we were in middle school together. She gave me my first handy under the table it was during a computer class and I was too scared to sleep with her even though she asked me to meet up with her at the gym many times. The instructor was like 90 years old or something and she caught us in class once not directly but my belt was probably undone and I know I was super embarrassed at the time.

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Angel2018

Angel2018

Sep 20, 2018
I was 14 or 13 years old and really drunk. One of my friends told me, that I'll get invisible, if I would lay down in a bush of nettles. And yeah, I was drunk enough to believe it. Damn, that was painful XD -.- And embarrassing, just like my english^^" XD

Reactions: Deafsn0w, ArtsyDrawer and Weeping Garbage Can
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
My best friend (the one who passed from an overdose in 2010) had this hot girlfriend. It was 2006...they left for Go-Mart. Then I found her dirty stinking underwear and sucked the sweet shit stains right out of them. I'll admit it - I got a body odor fetish. I'm also into scat. Let's just say when I was finished with her panties, they didn't need to be put though the drier.

A lot of people do weird ass shot mow!
LOL