• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
If you really want to be black pilled about human nature, look up Rhythm 0.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Hmm, maybe my english is too bad but when somebody or smth has been removed, it didn't happened voluntarily?! He left voluntarily.
Removed, as in no association. Whether he voluntarily left or jot doesn't matter, because point is that people don't associate them with the site anymore. They are the creators but that's it. Their ideologies have no bearing on this place and culture surrounding it anymore.
Just lump all Incels together-theory. Sounds like something your textbook Incels do with women.
The term incel has evolved to refer to a specific subset of misogynistic men. I'm not making a generalization here since that's considered to be a defining trait of being an incel by most people.

Last edited:
a.hamza.13

a.hamza.13

Apr 15, 2024
Religion is the opium of the masses

Religion is cancer
That's absolutely true. I can relate it to my family and society. They think they should have more children so there will be more God's followers.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Why are we such slaves to our brains though? It's your brain that is desperately trying to find meaning in life when there very well might not be one. I guess we're slaves to all of our needs though- hunger, thirst, sexuality (for those who have sex drives), a need to feel entertained, a thirst for knowledge and understanding. Whatever.

We can surpress some of these needs more than others. Ultimately though, with enough conviction, we're able to supress all of them. We even have the ability to go against all instincts and social expectations and kill ourselves. Kind of impressive really. I'd say, as a species we've bypassed a lot of natural laws. Natural selection we tend to view as eugenics and consider it distasteful. We extend our lifetimes way beyond what is natural. We use IVF when people can't conceive naturally. Some of us manage to end our lives when we like.

In so many ways, we've learnt how not to be slaves to our anatomy and brains. Yet, in a way, this obsession with needing to know the meaning behind everything is maybe being driven by our brain's desire for knowledge. I guess it would be ok if we were any closer to knowing the meaning behind life but- are we? Do philosophers now know anymore than those in ancient times?

It's like- I do understand the frustration and strangeness of it all. It all baffles me too. The big questions: Is there a reason we're here? Was there a creator or a plan? What are we supposed to be doing here? WTF is consciousness? But I suppose ultimately, I'm not sure me thinking about these questions over and over, getting frustrated is getting me anywhere.

I guess the majority of people just don't have enough time to think about this stuff. They're too busy working or recovering from work. Plus, people realise that it makes them miserable I suppose so, they try not to dwell on it.

If someone isn't considering suicide or, they know they wouldn't be able to carry it out, I think they will sometimes just try to get through life as best they can. Which can include things like trying to avoid rabbit holes of nihilistic despair.

I guess my stance is that I sympathise with the nihilistic perspective but ultimately, I don't want to become destitute. So- I have to play the game. I have to work. I have to try and keep my mind together as much as possible to do that. I get the impression most of the ardent nihilists here are taken care of financially. I remember reading that philosophers had to be apart from society in order to be able to see it clearly and comment on it. Sometimes I wonder if that's true of nihilists. How many can stand working or doing anything really? Seeing as it must all seem so pointless. I do get it but I think it makes life a lot harder.
Something I hate about humanity is something I hate about reality in general
That we are all slaves
It's sort of an argument against free will, but essentially that our entire lives are determined by our perception yet we don't define what our perception is
I spend my life chasing my desires, as does anyone, but nobody gets to choose their desires. Everything we do, is just because it's what we're programmed to do.
There are two things about life
1. Everything is based on your own perception
2. You don't get to determine what your perception is

So literally just live it doing whatever you want, and if you can't fulfill your desires (which is basically just anything that makes you happy), try to change them. If you can't, then kill yourself.
I don't think there should be any stigma around suicide.
We all die anyway, and if you genuinely look to your future and see more bad than good then why would you put yourself through that? Just die

Reactions: Forever Sleep
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
That's absolutely true. I can relate it to my family and society. They think they should have more children so there will be more God's followers.
the economical excess must manifests itself one way or another "for instance by creating more children, vacations, religious ritual, masterbating, watching a movie...", the way out is not by preventing people from having children, but by destroying the surplus children, the sun give us more energy than we need, thus we need to destroy the excess if it's not functional, this is was we call the sun shit that comes from solar anus.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Sorry if this is offtopic, since the OP was using blackpill/bluepill/redpill in a more general way than manosphere usage

The term incel has evolved to refer to a specific subset of misogynistic men. I'm not making a generalization here since that's considered to be a defining trait of being an incel by most people.
The social dictionary has a bias, and is highly affected by entities like the media. It's very common to redefine words politically. Terms like liberal & libertarian (not to mention conservative) are pulled far from their original meanings. That makes it nearly impossible to have constructive conversations, because words stop meaning anything

So for example, "libertarian" was coined by an anarcho-communist, to evade a French ban of anarchism. Then rightwingers coopted it to mean a pure form of capitalism. Outside the Anglo/American world, it often retains its original meaning

The battle over terminology is often there, under the surface. Because under the umbrella of terms, are actual movements with various schisms

Last edited:
BeedyBee

BeedyBee

Aug 30, 2022
Our current society and all of its values is built atop a pile of lies and wishful thinking.