IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
1. The 'New' Human
Empathetic, quiet, intelligent, law-abiding, kind at heart, can be lonely at times (not necessarily anti-social), information seeking, observant (like a bird), sexuality as pleasure/bonding.

2. The Monkey
Extroverted, vocal, pro-social, physically dominant, follows the group (or leads), no scarcity of romantic partners, not necessarily unintelligent though not hyper-intelligent, sexuality as pleasure/social mobility.

3. The Lizard/Reptile
Cunning, calculated, predatory, dramatic, manipulative, never admits fault, hyper-social intelligence, lonely, social only to attain leverage or status, observant (like a hunter), power hungry/power abuser, sexuality as pleasure/control.

What do you guys think? This is based upon the brain as we know from an evolutionary perspective and also from a collection of my human interactions during the last 30 years.

Feel free to comment! I personally felt I never belonged here since age nine, like I'm some kind of intergalactic David Attenborough. I'm just always observing!

Reactions: sserafim, AInilam, Emi and 3 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Interesting take. Unfortunately we all have monkey brain and lizard brain elements inside of us, given our brain ancestry.

Out of interest, roughly what percentage breakdown would you split the human race into, for the 3 different types of humans?

Reactions: Celerity, Forever Sleep and myusername890
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Its interesting but I think that ppl can be a mix of these too

Reactions: Tears in Rain, Celerity and bleeding_heart_show
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
You should pick more flattering names than 'monkey' and 'lizard', if you want people to give an honest evaluation of themselves. Noone wants to be a monkey or a lizard, even if the listed attributes fit their personality.

• Yay!
Reactions: Slow_Farewell
bleeding_heart_show

bleeding_heart_show

Dec 23, 2023
Its interesting but I think that ppl can be a mix of these too
I think it's best visualized like this since it's less rigid and allows overlap between categories.

Attachments

• diagram.png
    diagram.png
    16 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Tears in Rain and leavingthesoultrap
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Monkey >

Reactions: sserafim