sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
So there are a lot of other reasons actually which makes me want to ctb even more, but i want to share the 3 main ones, maybe you guys can relate.

Feel free to share yours too if you'd like :)

1. Garbage economy, and it ain't getting better
Everything is super expensive, inflation will just keep going up and up while our paychecks remain the same, most people have to wageslave away all day just to having to spend what, 80 to 90% of it to bills? Some people even have to work 2 jobs just to have a mediocre life. And some people like me can't even get a job, working sucks but not working also sucks, and making money through other means (other than a job) is extremely hard. And even if you somehow find a way to do it, it eventually turns into a job and gets boring and sucky as well.

2. The human body is complete garbage
So i got chronic back pain and fucked hamstrings due to sedentarism. Now we can say it was my fault, yes, but still, the human body is absolute garbage, very fragile. I started exercising more but it doesn't seem to be helping much, i got too much damage. Our bodies should just heal themselves in our sleep, but they don't, they pretty much just regenerate energy and that's it. Not to mention the other countless diseases and illnesses, and that even if you exercise regularly you're still susceptible to health complications, suffering an accident and getting paralysed for life, etc.

There's just too much pain, pain should be an useful thing (it is most of the time) to show us that something is wrong, but a lot of the times it's just a nuisance, it's just there to torture us and make us susceptible to actually being tortured by some psycho or something (which some people did/do unfortunately), or even by suffering some kind of accident and then keep feeling extreme pain for god knows how long... i hope that we can eradicate (physical) pain in the future (maybe by transferring our brains into synthetic bodies or something? I don't really know).

3. Love is extremely rare
Majority of relationships fail, either the guy cheats on the woman or the woman cheats on the guy, or they end up fighting over some stupid bullshit, or one of them simply ages and get uglier and the attraction fades away (because we're animals wired to feel attraction towards beauty), it's extremely rare to find true, genuine love where 2 people just love each other unconditionally until they die (or ctb together), if it even exists. I don't like living alone, i want a girl that i love and she loves me back and we have fun doing stuff together, i've been alone for my whole life, no girls ever showed me the slightest bit of interest (and i'm not even ugly, albeit not that attractive either. I'm also short, so maybe that's the main reason, being short sucks, it just makes things (including getting a job believe it or not) 2-3x harder for me), but i'm sure that even if i did have a girlfriend before, we woulda already broken up by now most likely, like most couples end up doing. so what difference woulda it made, apart from a broken heart? I don't really care about sex that much, i can satisfy myself sexually with my right hand. Of course we would have sex too, but that's not the main reason why i want a girlfriend.

So there you have it. Like i said, there are a ton of more reasons besides these 3, but these are the main ones. I really hope that in the future (in hundreds of years from now or so) things get better and life becomes more bearable. Right now as it is, it just sucks so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: EyeBeyond, Deleted member 82921, Sleeper System and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

These are definitely all fair and legitimate reasons that I can relate to some of it