T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
4 hours ago I smoked a rolling paper with tobacco + THCP. Something like 0.2g. I smoked THC for 15 years and since 1 year I smoke only CBD. I had already tested THCP 1 year ago about 10g smoked in 15days without strong effect but I never had this experience like today. In 30 years of life I had never had such a feeling.

So 4 hours ago I smoked THCP and stayed 3 hours on my bed doing nothing like every day for 8 months. Then I go in the kitchen to eat and there the experience becomes very strange. First my whole face is numb, I continue to prepare my plate and I feel my heart beating hard and slowly, then suddenly my vision becomes almost black and my whole body is numb. My mother says, "What did you do? You're completely white/gray, sit down". I sit down and feel completely weird, disoriented and the symptoms grow, vision becomes darker and my ears sound. Impossible to speak. Three of the weirdest minutes of my life, then the symptoms fade. I get up to put my plate in the microwave but the sensations are abnormal and there it starts again a second time, I need to stand on the wall and I go back to sit. My vision becomes almost completely black it is even more intense than the first episode. 5 minutes then it fades, I eat and 15 minutes after it starts again, a 3rd time. I struggle by holding the walls to go lie down and for 45 minutes I am stuck on the bed and I put 45min to write this message so I am disconnected and numb , absolutely strange.

What do you think that feeling was? Someone already had about this kind of experience (with or without THCP)? I'm completely disconnected, it's very strange.