• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I'm in those depression groups and asked how to get out and some lady said she knew and made me open a link about a 21 days course for getting peace or something.

I'm like upset and laughing trying not to be mean to her ... she is in that group for selling her course seeing someone vulnerable.

So insensitive lol

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I'm in those depression groups and asked how to get out and some lady said she knew and made me open a link about a 21 days course for getting peace or something.

I'm like upset and laughing trying not to be mean to her ... she is in that group for selling her course seeing someone vulnerable.

So insensitive lol
They do work for some people. For most people, depressive episodes go away on their own and never come back. Or they are more mild and can be treated successfully, even if the episodes recur. We are in the minority, most depressed people aren't like us.

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019

So insensitive lol
Some people make money from other peoples suffering... sad but true. I would ignore it, discounting the efforts and effectively lose interest in such group. No drinking that koolaid for this kid... I'd more rather drink SN than deal with that.

Sorry you experienced it.

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
They do work for some people. For most people, depressive episodes go away on their own and never come back. Or they are more mild and can be treated successfully, even if the episodes recur. We are in the minority, most depressed people aren't like us.

Depends in how bad you are i guess. My psychologist said those things don't work in people with difficult cases because those treatments are based in being too emotional/temporal.
I guess i'm upset of the way...being in the group, not even talking to you and then offer this like the solution.

*Bulletwbttrflywings: i'm listening to a mix of funny music, it helps a lot i'll ignore it :haha:

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019

So insensitive lol
We're a hot commodity. Big business. I left a message for a therapist one time to see if she was taking on new clients but never told her why I was making an appointment. She called me back and said she didn't have any appointments open, but for only $75 had a seminar that she "just know would be perfect for you". When I told her I wasn't interested in a seminar, she asked if she can put me on her mailing list. No joke.

Reactions: Severen
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Depends in how bad you are i guess. My psychologist said those things don't work in people with difficult cases because those treatments are based in being too emotional/temporal.
I guess i'm upset of the way...being in the group, not even talking to you and then offer this like the solution.

*Bulletwbttrflywings: i'm listening to a mix of funny music, it helps a lot i'll ignore it :haha:
It's true they don't work for difficult cases, but most cases aren't the difficult ones. Even in an online depression group for severe cases, some of those people may actually be mild and treatable but incorrectly consider themselves as severe.

I'm not saying that people don't get ripped off by these courses. They do. I'm just making a reminder that the courses aren't totally useless for everyone.