slashedpiel

slashedpiel

Mar 9, 2023
mine would definitely have to be the weeknd, especially his old mixtapes. it's something about the entirety of house of balloons that makes me want to tear my entire being from the inside out. listening to coming down, thursday, and the birds pt. 2 lights some sort of egotistical state of mind. it's either that or i'm probably going through a hypomanic episode right now. as long as i'm not focused on my horrid life then i'm good for now!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ultracheese
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
There's a lot of bands/artists that scratch that urge in a "positive" way for me (as in like "Yeah I'm feeling self-destructive but I'm gonna channel that into something else). But I suspect your question is asking in the more negative sense, and I'd have to say that would be Ryan Adams with honorable mentions to Car Seat Headrest and Neutral Milk Hotel.

graile

graile

Jan 24, 2023
Nine Inch Nails, literally. MR. SELF DESTRUCT

Neutral Milk Hotel.
The couple times I've been drunk alone I put on NMH for some reason. I thought it was just because it's fun to sing along to, but behind the abstract lyrics I guess there are actually some self-destructive lines. Idk it's music that particularly evokes drunkness to me. I love NMH though.

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i think any phonk type song tickles tht part of my brain, u sudden urge to do smth physical either to myself or ppl around me