Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I think he accidentally killed her in a fight or she fell off a cliff taking on of her dozens of Instagram model photos and after that traffic stop, no one would believe him anyway.

Holy shit they're videos and pictures are trying soooooo hard to be obnoxiously cute. Jesus Christ, how fake can you get. I know this is going to sound fucked, but it was refreshing to see her crying on the body camera during the traffic stop. Just to see real raw unscripted human emotion out of that girl.

I wonder if she didn't turn up missing, would she have ever showed the not so great parts of living with someone in a tiny van? Like shitting in the woods and carrying your dirty toilet paper and other dirty hygiene products around until you could throw them away. Or having to smell your boyfriend's unwashed swampy asshole until you find a shower. Or how mental illness effects you living with someone in a tiny van for months

I doubt she is, but I hope she's alive to rub it in everyone's face that called him guilty for lawyering up. Lawyering up is the smartest thing he could have done. Remember kids, anything you say can and WILL be used against you.

Reactions: All-Dead-Y and Panna
All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
I have seen so many interrogation videos where the cops fucking gaslight victims so they pin the blame on someone. Always lawyer up. You never know who your dealing with.

Hope that girl turns up. Hopfully she just ran away or something-- I'm not too caught up with the situation

• Love
Reactions: everydayiloveyou and Throwawaysoul
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
The lies people post on social media for followers really sicken me. Objective truth seems less relevant every day.

Hope she's alive but innocent people don't usually run.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Did you guys hear that they found her body? I guess it was very unlikely that she'd be found alive but still sad news.

I think they fought and he left her alone, just like he threatened to do in Moab. Idk if her claim of having OCD had any bearings, I doubt it did, but if she's a frantic person then I can see how she might freak out while all alone and lacking supplies. Maybe she began wandering and died of some kind of natural cause.

Where do you guys think Brian went? I think its 50/50 that he either killed himself in that preserve or fled the country.

• Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs and Deleted member 8975
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Did you guys hear that they found her body? I guess it was very unlikely that she'd be found alive but still sad news.

I think they fought and he left her alone, just like he threatened to do in Moab. Idk if her claim of having OCD had any bearings, I doubt it did, but if she's a frantic person then I can see how she might freak out while all alone and lacking supplies. Maybe she began wandering and died of some kind of natural cause.

Where do you guys think Brian went? I think its 50/50 that he either killed himself in that preserve or fled the country.
I bet Brain CTB. If he did I wonder what his method was. If he fled, my guess it was to Cuba and his parents definitely helped him. I'm still thinking he killed himself.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
For something you seem to hate you know a lot about it. I have no idea what this is about and it sounds as though I'd rather keep it that way

E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
I bet Brain CTB. If he did I wonder what his method was. If he fled, my guess it was to Cuba and his parents definitely helped him. I'm still thinking he killed himself.
I read somewhere that he left with a weight belt, idk how anyone knows what he left with if there's any truth in those claims then he definitely left with some kind of purpose.

I don't think he would flee that far though. what kinds of connections would he even have in Cuba or another Latino country? I can picture him gojng to Colombia or Costa Rica, which have big populations of backpacking foreigners, but those countries have extradition treaties with the USA.

Now that it was discovered that Gabby was found just 1000 ft from where the van was last seen, it seems like the entire thing was very intentonal. He wants to get away with it intact and alive, but who knows?

In the FBI most wanted list, there's many people who are being harbored by loved ones in nearly the same towns where they commited their crime. Eugene Palmer and Yaser Said are two examples. I wouldn't doubt that Brian's family might be keeping him concealed somewhere. Who the hell wouldnt be suspicious of those circumstances?

Reactions: Throwawaysoul and littlelungs