• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Safira

Safira

An empty soul isolated and fuelled by desperation
Apr 3, 2018
This is vent artwork i made today, both to help myself get out of a funk (had a shittier than usual couple of weeks recently) and also as a thanks to all of you for helping me cope and feel less isolated. Whenever i felt so bad i couldn't get out of bed i read through r/SS and understood i wasn't alone in how i felt (though i remained a lurker because i don't want to make a reddit account).

I truly appreciate all this community has done to keep itself alive through Reddit's admins' ban-hammers. It may not seem like much, but this picture means a lot to me, and is currently hanging next to my bed so i feel that same gratitude i felt with r/SS whenever i do get out of bed. I hope you can find some sort of meaning in it too. Thank you all. <3

(Also, if anyone wants to repost this to r/TimeToGo i would really appreciate it, i'd love for them to see the picture too.)

Gu2Ugu4.jpg

Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
This is really a nice piece. There's complexity and order at the same time. I really like the natural forms like trees, wings, feathers and the eye observing. Can't help but notice parallels with Van Gogh who also created images of nature without boundaries ("Starry Night" etc). He also had a thing about suicide too...