• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Safira

Safira

An empty soul isolated and fuelled by desperation
Apr 3, 2018
This is vent artwork i made today, both to help myself get out of a funk (had a shittier than usual couple of weeks recently) and also as a thanks to all of you for helping me cope and feel less isolated. Whenever i felt so bad i couldn't get out of bed i read through r/SS and understood i wasn't alone in how i felt (though i remained a lurker because i don't want to make a reddit account).

I truly appreciate all this community has done to keep itself alive through Reddit's admins' ban-hammers. It may not seem like much, but this picture means a lot to me, and is currently hanging next to my bed so i feel that same gratitude i felt with r/SS whenever i do get out of bed. I hope you can find some sort of meaning in it too. Thank you all. <3

(Also, if anyone wants to repost this to r/TimeToGo i would really appreciate it, i'd love for them to see the picture too.)

Gu2Ugu4.jpg

Reactions: Tiburcio, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GloryGloryGlory and 10 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
That is a beautiful and intriguing piece. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Tiburcio, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 1 other person
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
Art has always intrigued me; It can convey so many things that words alone cannot.
Thank you for sharing this!

Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
This is really a nice piece. There's complexity and order at the same time. I really like the natural forms like trees, wings, feathers and the eye observing. Can't help but notice parallels with Van Gogh who also created images of nature without boundaries ("Starry Night" etc). He also had a thing about suicide too...

Reactions: Tiburcio, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 2 others
Safira

Safira

An empty soul isolated and fuelled by desperation
Apr 3, 2018
Thank you for all your kind words <3 It's been tough lately but i am proud of what i've accomplished, for once. I hope you all can have a better than usual day, for what it counts.

Reactions: Tiburcio, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 2 others
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Very talented. It reminds me of Giorgio de Chirico's surreal paintings.

I've tried to devote myself to drawing in the past years, but without a shred of success. Making art is definitely not for everybody (unless it's Dadaism). Enjoy your gift!

Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
I'm with Vox! Looks like Van Gogh got his colors taken away and had to make do with a pencil. Good shit dude!

Reactions: Tiburcio, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Safira and 1 other person