• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
First i just wanted to say thanks to all of you guyes. And to this site. Feeling low and suicidal is truly a very lonely place. But this site and all of you makes it so much more validating ❤️ so thank you truly. Second, I still in the fase of coming to terms with death. So I was wondering if anyone had any tip to accept it so much that cbt becomes comforting. I struggle with the thought of not being alive. Even if being alive is terrorizing when you cant function. All answers will be much appreciated. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kempel556, Sannti and 3 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Being alive is terrorizing. Thinking about suicide is terrorizing. I can only speak for myself. I thought I had excepted my own suicide and I was at peace visualizing it. Then when the time had come and I was starring down 16 floors survival instinct (SI) kicked in and I couldn't do it. Ever since every day has become more torturous than the day before.

• Love
Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Being alive is terrorizing. Thinking about suicide is terrorizing. I can only speak for myself. I thought I had excepted my own suicide and I was at peace visualizing it. Then when the time had come and I was starring down 16 floors survival instinct (SI) kicked in and I couldn't do it. Ever since every day has become more torturous than the day before.
But there must be away to beat survival instinct, or does the ones that have sucksessful attempts do it anyways? Anyways, sad to hear that. Your not alone. Feels like being stuck in a limbo.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Well all I can tell you, for how obvious as it may sound, is that we are all going to die soon or later.
I've seen a lot of my relatives dying of cancer or old age and yeah... Most of them did not pass away too nicely. You pee yourself, and basically can't do anything without assistance. Your brain also stops working as it should, you forget things continuously. You are full of aches. To keep it short it sucks.
Only my granny was lucky enough to die in her sleep, that old fart! But yeah, I'd rather ctb with some N, than going through all of that after a miserable life. But that's just my pov.

Reactions: peace_van, Aim and undecided
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never struggle with the thought of not existing, such a thing comforts me so much, all I've ever wished for is a peaceful, dreamless and eternal sleep free from all harm and suffering. Nobody can be harmed by not existing but yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence which is why to me only the absence of everything is perfection. Death is something relieving and it's the most normal thing anyway, it's all we are destined for.