• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
If you guys thought this was going to be a suicide letter, nope. I just wanted thank every single one of you for everything. I decided to live, I decided to prove myself to this world. I found some amazing people while I was going through my tough time on this site. I found people like me, I found people who go through everything I go through, I found people with whom I could share anything, I found friends (real friends). This post is not for convincing you guys to change your mind, this post is to let you guys know if you see through your problems you can always find a solution, I never believed in the saying that there is always a solution until someone (they know I am taking about them) told me that I have a lot of future ahead of me, I should talk to someone about it. I did. I am sorry if I am not allowed to post this on this site, you are free to delete this. This is going to be my last time on this site, because I don't want my suicidal thoughts coming back. I am going to miss everyone on this site, I really want to stay but I can't. Goodbye everyone❤️ I am going to miss all of you. Just remember that you always have someone who cares about you.

LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS

LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS

2muchofapussytokillmyself
Jun 26, 2018
I was wondering how you were doing. Good luck on your journey and have a good life. Peace.