• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

anxious

Jan 30, 2021
I've been a silent watcher of SS for the past year or 2, never had the guts to join. Had such a panic attack the other day when I couldn't find the website! Now I'm finally a member :) this site helps me massively when I'm feeling crappy or like there's no way out, it's comforting to know I'm not the only one with those feelings.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I've been a silent watcher of SS for the past year or 2, never had the guts to join. Had such a panic attack the other day when I couldn't find the website! Now I'm finally a member :) this site helps me massively when I'm feeling crappy or like there's no way out, it's comforting to know I'm not the only one with those feelings.
I'm happy it makes you feel comfortable. You are not the only one! Most of us feel like a family here and treat each other with respect.
It is very comforting knowing that no one will judge you here, since everybody usually does whenever you try to open up to them.
SS feels like therapy where you can get your thoughts off your mind, no matter if good or bad, no matter if it's about suicide or other problems.
Thank you SS Staff for making this possible ~

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm happy it makes you feel comfortable. You are not the only one! Most of us feel like a family here and treat each other with respect.
It is very comforting knowing that no one will judge you here, since everybody usually does whenever you try to open up to them.
SS feels like therapy where you can get your thoughts off your mind, no matter if good or bad, no matter if it's about suicide or other problems.
Thank you SS Staff for making this possible ~
Unlike fixthe69, they are actual heroes.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Unlike fixthe69, they are actual heroes.
I will never understand what they actually want. They want to help the suicidal and depressed, but then try to take down their safe haven, this website, and the freedom of speech. A lot of their posts contradict themselves when I checked their profiles, very ironic. I guess the pandemic is making them hella bored, nothing better to do than whine and try to take down a legal website just because they don't like its content.. Hahahaha

ClosetGoth

ClosetGoth

Nov 23, 2020
I panicked when I couldn't find the site at first today. I'm a lurker just trying to find the guts to CTB

A

anxious

Jan 30, 2021
I started freaking the hell out after the site was down for more than a few hours. I nearly started crying with relief when I saw the new URL.
I was the exact same! I never realised how much I relied on this place. Glad I found it.
I panicked when I couldn't find the site at first today. I'm a lurker just trying to find the guts to CTB
Ditto!!

Last edited: