• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Playlainin

Playlainin

Jul 20, 2020
I was doing so well the last couple months. Hadn't wasted time scrolling through here finding solace in the fact I'd eventually CTB and was making money and looking forward to the future. I don't know what changed really but this week my sleep has been terrible and my motivation has plummeted and I feel all that handwork being erased and I'm so tired and it's so late and I have work at a stupid meaningless job where I'm a doormat so early tomorrow and I just wish I could feel a body next to me but I can't go to sleep because lying there is being alone with my thoughts and I can't handle that right now so I look for distractions and end up scrolling through places that sell SN wondering if I should finally buy some but it's just a way to deal with my past failures and embarrassments

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Do you have friends you can meet a girl through? Have you tried Tinder? The modern world has made meeting someone unnecessarily difficult.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf