• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I currently can only access this site on either my phone or an old Samsung tablet (10.5" Android 6). As such, I need my reading glasses to view content, but it's not ideal for long periods.

I first tried to increase text size on my device through the accessibility settings. This helps in part, but not for reading posts in threads. I then tried to change it using the accessibility settings in the Chome application, but that also doesn't work. There's even some information in the help saying that this won't work for Chrome as it has it's own settings. But I'm changing the Chrome settings!

As a last resort, I changed the font size in my settings here on this forum. However, this setting seems only to apply to the box where I type my replies to threads and not to all the existing posts.

Does anyone have any idea how I can increase the text size (or display size maybe) for all content on this forum? Pinch/zoom means I can't see all the content and I have to keep moving the screen left & right.

Reactions: I screwed up