I_want_to_sleep

I_want_to_sleep

Mar 22, 2023
Recently I ordered myself SN and Meto online.

I have spoken to several people who've successfully gotten SN from this source into the UK and confirmed it was indeed SN so I'm sorted with that side of things.

My current concern is whether the meto I have ordered will be pure. Meto is not an over the counter drug here so I resorted to purchasing them from a foreign website. The website claims to be based out out of a developed country (which I won't name) but appears to be shipping their products from a third world country. It is clear that the website I ordered from has made some effort to conceal the origin of the drugs which makes me a but concerned whether what I will be recieving will in fact be meto.

What I wanted to know was whether there was good way to test the product I'll receive to ensure it is meto as I really can't afford a failed CTB attempt with SN.

Any guidance / tips would be much appreciated (and if anyone knows another good source for meto PM me).

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
It's a complex molecule and there might be some excipients even if it's sold as pure, I'm not sure that it's possible to evaluate its purity without professional laboratory equipment. Probably the easiest way is to wait until you really want to vomit and then take one..

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I assume it was from the source I sent to you. That company selling those medications has been in business for many years, lots of people buy from them and they are trusted by the general public who buys from them. Their metoclopramide is legit but if you want, some people go to pharmacies to get their medications checked for their purity.

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I assume it was from the source I sent to you. That company selling those medications has been in business for many years, lots of people buy from them and they are trusted by the general public who buys from them. Their metoclopramide is legit but if you want, some people go to pharmacies to get their medications checked for their purity.
Hey please could you pm me the source of meto ?
I am uk too & can't find. Thanks🤞🏽