• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Hi all, there has been much discussion on here about masking the taste of N, and some have suggested numbing the tongue using orajel 4x gel. For anyone who has experience with this product, can you tell me how long the tongue stays numb for using the suggested amount of a quarter ounce on the tongue? I want to test it with a bitter tea to see how effective it is (will report back), but I'd like to know how long I can expect to lose sensation in my tongue following the test? I know it's a bit silly but it would be annoying to lose sensation in my tongue for a whole day or more, would probably want to do it at night before I go to bed anyhow. Thoughts?

p.s. anyone who is new and doesn't know about N please refer to this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-n-files-2-0.82469/

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic and LADY007
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Hi all, there has been much discussion on here about masking the taste of N, and some have suggested numbing the tongue using orajel 4x gel. For anyone who has experience with this product, can you tell me how long the tongue stays numb for using the suggested amount of a quarter ounce on the tongue? I want to test it with a bitter tea to see how effective it is (will report back), but I'd like to know how long I can expect to lose sensation in my tongue following the test? I know it's a bit silly but it would be annoying to lose sensation in my tongue for a whole day or more, would probably want to do it at night before I go to bed anyhow. Thoughts?

p.s. anyone who is new and doesn't know about N please refer to this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-n-files-2-0.82469/
Why don't you just test it yourself? It won't last a full day.

I'm thinking of doing small amount just on the tongue buds then I'll coat the rest of the mouth with honey.

Some users have reported a harder time swallowing liquids after using numbing agents like orajel, therefore I believe the minimum amount just on the tongue itself would suffice.
But that's just what I think.

Reactions: LADY007 and dreadpirateroberts69
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Orajel is OTC. It's not gonna last that long, so test away!

Reactions: LADY007 and dreadpirateroberts69
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
@arnab @BrokenBliss Sounds good, thank you!!

Reactions: LADY007 and BrokenBliss
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
DreadPirate, I did a test of orajel extra strength with some very bitter tea and lemon. Good news. It definitely did mask quite a lot of the bitterness. I applied a liberal amount of orajel all over my tongue btw.

• Love
Reactions: wljourney, VoidDesirer22, Talvikki and 1 other person
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
While it might mitigate the initial taste, AEs will also be essential as your stomach will immediately go "screw this...it's vomit time!".

I think a shot of Baileys with a single ice-cube, or dark chocolate is the best to consume after the N, but you've only got a very limited time window in which to do so (around 120-180 seconds) before unconsciousness sets in.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69 and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
While it might mitigate the initial taste, AEs will also be essential as your stomach will immediately go "screw this...it's vomit time!".

I think a shot of Baileys with a single ice-cube, or dark chocolate is the best to consume after the N, but you've only got a very limited time window in which to do so (around 120-180 seconds) before unconsciousness sets in.
Yeah, Baileys is good. I definitely want to consume that after the N for the aftertaste. But this orajel is good shit for numbing the tongue beforehand.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, Baileys is good. I definitely want to consume that after the N for the aftertaste. But this orajel is good shit for numbing the tongue beforehand.

Easy to get OTC in the UK?

L

LiFeIsntfrme

Mar 15, 2022
Why not just plug your nose since it is directly linked to the sensation of taste in your mouth? I'm amazed that more people don't think of this, it's happened to me when I eat something I don't like that I stuff my nose up to make it go through easier

Reactions: watchingthewheels
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Why not just plug your nose since it is directly linked to the sensation of taste in your mouth? I'm amazed that more people don't think of this, it's happened to me when I eat something I don't like that I stuff my nose up to make it go through easier
It is nothing to do with that. N, doesn't smell of much, it's the taste that is very bitter. This has nothing to do with smell.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I have heard it's sticking more to the back of the throat that is the problem. What about those throat numbing sprays? Chloraseptic?
yeah, I tried those, not as good as orajel tbh.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney and dreadpirateroberts69
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
So, swish neotame before, apply oracle, coat with honey, hold nose, chug, slam a chilled baileys.

And hope we avoid this pulmonary edema or whatever. Ugh.
lol whatever floats your boat, as they say.

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
DreadPirate, I did a test of orajel extra strength with some very bitter tea and lemon. Good news. It definitely did mask quite a lot of the bitterness. I applied a liberal amount of orajel all over my tongue btw.
Great news, thanks so much!! Did the orajel make it harder to swallow the tea at all?

Yep, I've got meto so no worries there

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Ha! I had to laugh instead of crying.

Are you doing stat or the 48 hour regimen for meto?

I'm doing stat. This is hard enough. I just don't know how to order all of this. Meto, benzos and a stiff drink, Neotame, orajel, honey, N? Partridge in a pear tree? And I have 2-3 minutes after to make the scene look natural while not moving from my chair.

Sounds easy enough 🙄
who said dying was easy lol. I'm doing the stats. I am going about a similar routine to the one for SN. I will do take propranolol and a valium for SI, meto for anti-sickness, orajel for numbing, and a swift Bailey's to send me to orbit. Beam me up Scotty!

the end goodbye GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: VoidDesirer22, FindingPeace8, OldDrummer and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Are you exiting soon? I'm hanging on by my teeth at this point. I have all the benzos and propanol. Someone told me it wasn't necessary but if it helps me do this, so be it.
If all goes accordingly (and I tie up some loose ends) then I will be gone this year. I am only going to take the tablets to suppress the natural SI. I think it can only help aid the process, but some may feel differently.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

Why do you say this? From everything we know vomiting is rare with N. So I really don't think it's accurate to say "your stomach will immediately go it's vomit time". Why would it? Do you vomit when you drink extremely bitter herbal tea for example? There are three ingredients in N: propylene glycol which tastes like nothing, ethanol which is pure alcohol, and pentobarbital which is very bitter. Which of these make the stomach go it's vomit time?
I've also seen you say you have it from a good source that 1 bottle of N is needed for 47kg of body weight but the safety data I found says 36mg of pentobarbital for each kg of body weight is the minimum lethal dose which is lower than what you're stating.
Please provide the sources for all your claims because I feel the claims you're making on this forum are inaccurate.

• Informative
Reactions: ambiendreams, VoidDesirer22 and Red Scare
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Why do you say this? From everything we know vomiting is rare with N. So I really don't think it's accurate to say "your stomach will immediately go it's vomit time". Why would it? Do you vomit when you drink extremely bitter herbal tea for example? There are three ingredients in N: propylene glycol which tastes like nothing, ethanol which is pure alcohol, and pentobarbital which is very bitter. Which of these make the stomach go it's vomit time?
I've also seen you say you have it from a good source that 1 bottle of N is needed for 47kg of body weight but the safety data I found says 36mg of pentobarbital for each kg of body weight is the minimum lethal dose which is lower than what you're stating.
Please provide the sources for all your claims because I feel the claims you're making on this forum are inaccurate.
Been meaning to ask, did you post the original bottle label anywhere (I can't find any readable ones online) as well as the data sheet?

Also the pure alcohol would definitely make me puke but that is something I have to re-confirm for myself.

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Been meaning to ask, did you post the original bottle label anywhere (I can't find any readable ones online) as well as the data sheet?
I've never seen the original label. The data sheet was from a chemical company. Here is the screenshot I posted elsewhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-090148.png
    Screenshot_20220313-090148.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Interloper
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Google 'pentobarbital LDLO cayman' should be first result as a PDF.
Thanks. Where did you find what's mixed with the N by the way? It doesn't seem to say on the label I was linked in a pm.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Just did test with 50 ml vodka and orajel.
I didn't even taste it and swallowed with ease.

As I see it there are no downside using orajel.

Gonna try 300 ml next and also do the 48 regime tryout with it.

3 glasses, 100 ml each.

I'm kind of excited tbh but of course, mixed feelings all in all… i think it's natural to feel a little fear but I'm not scared of death, only the dying part a little. We don't know if we're 100% not gonna feel N effects. But I'm pretty sure we won't and the N will turn our brain off before heart attack goes in.

I've also been in isolation for some years now so my body is weakened by that as well.
I'm pretty sure I'll die quick cause I've been isolated more than 3 years lol. No human contact

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Just did test with 50 ml vodka and orajel.
I didn't even taste it and swallowed with ease.

As I see it there are no downside using orajel.

Gonna try 300 ml next and also do the 48 regime tryout with it.

3 glasses, 100 ml each.

I'm kind of excited tbh but of course, mixed feelings all in all… i think it's natural to feel a little fear but I'm not scared of death, only the dying part a little. We don't know if we're 100% not gonna feel N effects. But I'm pretty sure we won't and the N will turn our brain off before heart attack goes in.

I've also been in isolation for some years now so my body is weakened by that as well.
I'm pretty sure I'll die quick cause I've been isolated more than 3 years lol. No human contact
Yeah, I've been fairly isolated for years as well arnab. I know the feeling. Anyway, glad that the orajel test worked out with the vodka. I tried it with bitter tea and lemon. NO problems swallowing it with the numbing agent DreadPirate. I think it is definitely helpful to deal with the taste buds issue. I'll do a vodka test with it soon. That combined with an anti-emetic, seems like it will be a winning combination.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: arnab and dreadpirateroberts69