• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
I failed SN and hanging this is my method

2-3grs street heroin, plugged , I dont know iv
30 tabs of tramadol
40 tabs of xanax
Half of botlle of vodka

Will this work? Im desperate

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Setepai, Breadbfra, ERASED and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Heroin is more effective snorted, and I wouldn't try to take that much tramadol

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
Heroin is more effective snorted, and I wouldn't try to take that much tramadol

I read the opposite , plugged anal is 50% more powerful

Do you mean IV?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I will have to say your sources were not the best. The reason is due to venous blood flow from different parts of the body and what passes through hepatic circulation before entering the general bloodstream. Feel free to search posts for more information.

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
I will have to say your sources were not the best. The reason is due to venous blood flow from different parts of the body and what passes through hepatic circulation before entering the general bloodstream. Feel free to search posts for more information.

I read on the forum , heroin megathread.

would snorting 2grs do it then? I have no resistance, do I need more?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
if it was pure, it would be an easy question. No clue about the purity.

AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
I really have no idea. I'm a bit jealous you were able to get that much heroin.
Maybe you will succeed since most of it has fentanyl lately.

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
I really have no idea. I'm a bit jealous you were able to get that much heroin.
Maybe you will succeed since most of it has fentanyl lately.

I dont have it I have to buy it I need to know if it would work

Im desperate

AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling desperate.
I wish I knew if this would work for you.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I dont have it I have to buy it I need to know if it would work

Im desperate

Hi
I used to be an addict.
It depends on quality. 1g of pure heroin will definitely kill you. It's better to plug it rectally rather than snort it. Plugging is very effective. It's almost as effective as IV. 3-4gs will knock you out in 15 mins. Once again it depends on the quality. It's hard to find pure H these days. You can snort a small line or two to check it out. It won't cause tolerance or addiction.
Don't take tramadol or you will end up puking all over the place. I have once ODed on tramadol. It was hell.

Reactions: AvaAdore
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Fucking hell, no it isn't heroin is approximately 20x more potent parenterally than orally. Rectally is approximately 33% more potent than orally. Nasally is significantly more potent than parenterally due to completely bypassing hepatic circulation, save for what is swallowed. Pick up a medical and anatomy text and stop spreading misinformation.

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
Hi
I used to be an addict.
It depends on quality. 1g of pure heroin will definitely kill you. It's better to plug it rectally rather than snort it. Plugging is very effective. It's almost as effective as IV. 3-4gs will knock you out in 15 mins. Once again it depends on the quality. It's hard to find pure H these days. You can snort a small line or two to check it out. It won't cause tolerance or addiction.
Don't take tramadol or you will end up puking all over the place. I have once ODed on tramadol. It was hell.

I cant buy pure , its from the streets , whats the bare minimum that I need?

How do I tell the difference between heroin and cocaine? I dont want to be conned

So I can OD with pluggin then?

Tramadol was to have another opioid along the alchool and benzos to kill me, are you saying heroin on its own is enough?

Ty

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I cant buy pure , its from the streets , whats the bare minimum that I need?

How do I tell the difference between heroin and cocaine? I dont want to be conned

So I can OD with pluggin then?

Tramadol was to have another opioid along the alchool and benzos to kill me, are you saying heroin on its own is enough?

Ty

That's why I suggest you to try it first. If you feel slight euphoria and sleepy, then it's working.
If it's 50% pure, then 3-4g is enough.
Before plugging it you ll need to clean yourself up. Plug 50-100ml of water first, wait 20 mins then take a dump. Only after that plug H.
I would plug 2g and I would swallow another 2g just to make it sure.

Reactions: Breadbfra
J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
That's why I suggest you to try it first. If you feel slight euphoria and sleepy, then it's working.
If it's 50% pure, then 3-4g is enough.
Before plugging it you ll need to clean yourself up. Plug 50-100ml of water first, wait 20 mins then take a dump. Only after that plug H.
I would plug 2g and I would swallow another 2g just to make it sure.

Ty , can you tell me how to spot the difference between heroin and cocaine? I don't want to be conned

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I can't imagine buying street drugs from someone you don't know well especially if it's something new to you. Some stranger could literally sell you anything and you wouldn't know the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: restingspot
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Ty , can you tell me how to spot the difference between heroin and cocaine? I don't want to be conned

H makes you sleepy, cocain stimulates you.
I can't imagine someone selling you coke instead of H as it's ecpensive. More likely they cut it with paracetamol or chalk.

Reactions: Neville1
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I failed SN and hanging this is my method

2-3grs street heroin, plugged , I dont know iv
30 tabs of tramadol
40 tabs of xanax
Half of botlle of vodka

Will this work? Im desperate
Can u share ur experience with SN

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
PLEASE need more input ,

will 2grs plugged or IV be enough for a first time user like me?

Do I need more? Will drinking a lot of alchool help?

Last edited:
J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
This user 4773n0x

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-suicide-soon.5974/page-2

Said he almost died with 3grs snorted , how is that even possible unless it has F in it???

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
It depends on your tolerance to it.

I was given iv morphine every few hours in a hospital once and it had zero effect on me. It might as well have been water. People react differently to drugs.

Are you an opiod user?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
PLEASE need more input ,

will 2grs plugged or IV be enough for a first time user like me?

Do I need more? Will drinking a lot of alchool help?

what purity of H are we talking about? if it's 95-99% pure then it will kill you. (if you don't have tolerance)
if it's street quality then it's hard to say. that's why you need to test it first. to see how you react to it. testing is perfectly fine you won't get tolerance after 1 test.
also did you recieve any opioid prescription drugs in the past? like painkillers. or did you recieve any kind of drugs which interact with opioid receptors? such as naltrexone?

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
what purity of H are we talking about? if it's 95-99% pure then it will kill you. (if you don't have tolerance)
if it's street quality then it's hard to say. that's why you need to test it first. to see how you react to it. testing is perfectly fine you won't get tolerance after 1 test.
also did you recieve any opioid prescription drugs in the past? like painkillers. or did you recieve any kind of drugs which interact with opioid receptors? such as naltrexone?

No im clean, other than benzo tolerance

Never did hard drugs,

street not pure, even that will be hard,

Pls help, will 2grs be enough?

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
I'm not sure how you would keep a drug plugged. I couldn't do it with my irritable bowel.

Ive done coffee enemas daily and can keep 200ml plugged

I would IV easily but I never did it , and my veins collapse easily

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
No im clean, other than benzo tolerance

Never did hard drugs,

street not pure, even that will be hard,

Pls help, will 2grs be enough?

3-4g to be sure.
What's you condition? You can pn me if you want

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
3-4g to be sure.
What's you condition? You can pn me if you want

Im too weak to go get drugs now I dont know what im going to do ;( and I dont know anyone

I have CFS/ME and lyme disease im always in pain and I cant sleep or function

I wish I had a gun

Can you od with snorting?

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer and Meditation guide
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I have chronic infection too and I live in a constant pain, even when Im writing this I have stabbing pain al over my body, so I get what you're going through.
You can get drugs on the darknet. Download tor browser and google reliable markets for your country.
Im too weak to go get drugs now I dont know what im going to do ;( and I dont know anyone

I have CFS/ME and lyme disease im always in pain and I cant sleep or function

I wish I had a gun

Can you od with snorting?

Last edited:
Reactions: DFFP