• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm just thinking out loud here so don't take my head off if you don't agree with my insomnia induced thoughts.

I think everyone who smokes or drinks is shortening their lives without ever really thinking about it in those terms. If nothing else, they're reducing their life expectancy by many years if you observe the science. So maybe all of us should be smoking and drinking and fucking are bodies up as a precursor to CTB... and I think many people do.

That made me start think about what other things can drastically reduce your life span but in a long period of time. Being terminally ill is usually not a choice anyone makes on purpose but what If you did?

What If you found a way to give yourself aids or cancer or some other form of disease that would slowly end your life while you lived it? Would you make the choice? How desperate would you be and how much would SI be such an issue that you'd chose to go that route because it's the less drastic measure? Almost like financing a car if you think about it. You pay less in the present but more in the long run.

I dont take my health serious in terms of eating but I'm very weary of smoking or drinking or drugs. Seems like a contradiction if im honest. I guess your vice is whatever brings you comfort. I'm just as likely to die of a heart attack as an addict is to overdose. Yikes.

But yeah... just thinking out loud. A know a few people here have medical issues that are actually the cause of them wanting to ctb so I don't mean to be insensitive. I don't think I am but sorry just in case.

It's always funny when those that have life want to die and those that don't want to live. SMH. Futile world.

HiFDKrrP0PaeI

S

ShadowsBeforeDawn

Feb 8, 2024
It's an interesting thought. Unhealthy eating, lack of physical activity, loads of sodium and fatty foods…. It's playing the long game for sure.

I have neuro degeneration that's required about 30 surgeries to maintain different body functions. If/when it happens in my brain, I'm donezo. I'm also a long time smoker of various things. I understand smoking is bad but I know I won't live long enough for smoking to be the thing that gets me.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've always wished for a terminal illness as well. I wish that I could trade places with someone who had one. I think that they would want a healthy body and not actually want to die.

Reactions: Joarga