W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
No shame. Thanks for updating. How are you doing now? I'm sure you feel low, but again, you're not alone. We struggle with you.
Thanks for the kind words, I definitely feel really low and just generally trapped. There's so much coming up that I am dreading, I simply just wish that things were different. The only thing that kept me going recently was that it was all going to be over soon

• Love
Reactions: Foreverix and squirley
swagattack

swagattack

Sep 12, 2023
The tent is setup, the idea is to drink SN around 12 without my phone

SI is very high, that's why I opted for the tent in the woods rather than the hotel room.

I am scared and I am feeling immensely guilty
Good luck i wish you all the best

P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
I couldn't go through with it šŸ˜” I took the pain killers, prop, benzos and AE and just couldn't get myself to drink it this time, I was pretty loopy by the time I was supposed to be drinking it.

Lots of anxiety this morning and regret, really wish I had just gone and done it
Something similar happened to me when I was supposed to do, I know how you feel, it's very difficult to deal with that feeling that comes over you the next day. There is no shame in it, it is normal, we will find our moment, take care of yourself!

Reactions: Foreverix