• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
My parents never let me get a cat growing up, but they softened after my first (failed-_-) suicide attempt at the start of this year. I got a hamster in February and he was a great lockdown buddy until he passed at the end of August, I still miss him sometimes. I was gifted a kitten in early November by a friend and it's been SO wonderful generally. On my worse days, I feel nothing towards her or even despise her for existing/the responsibility (she's actually very low maintenance). Then I feel really guilty about it and try to make it up to her, even though she probably didn't notice. She is the light of my life (I would put a picture but it feel identifiable, as if this story isn't hahaha). She looks like postman pat's cat. She's really sweet, affectionate and often naughty. Currently napping on my window sill enjoying my sunshine. I think she can tell when I'm particularly sad, as she comes to comfort me. My family adore her, even my parents which surprised me a little, and I feel confident I could CTB and she would be loved and well looked after

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
First half I would give you a hug,
Last bit I would leave a sad face.

P.s. my parents have Persian cats but they are not mine.
I couldn't afford the commitment and generally have other things on my mind,

but pets mean a lot to people.
They are so adorable and pure-hearted.

Last edited:
mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
First half I would give you a hug,
Last bit I would leave a sad face.

P.s. my parents have Persian cats but they are not mine.
I couldn't afford the commitment and generally have other things on my mind,

but pets mean a lot to people.
They are so adorable and pure-hearted.
Persian cats are so cute!

Looking after a pet is a big commitment, and definitely not for everyone, but I've found it pretty worthwhile

Hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Starseedchip

Starseedchip

Born to Die
Oct 13, 2019
I have a cat named Chip who just turned 10. We are attached at the hip. If I get up to go into another room he follows me. He's a great companion and I can't imagine my life without him. He came into my life at such a pivotal time. I love him so much and am sometimes tempted to believe he's my guardian angel.

Last edited:
mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
I have a cat named Chip who just turned 10. We are attached at the hip. If I get up to go into another room he follows me. I don't know what I would do without him. He's a great companion and I can't imagine my life without him. He came into my life at such a pivotal time. I love him so much and am sometimes tempted to believe he's my guardian angel.
I love that for you! He sounds delightful.
I too believe pets (and sometimes people) come into our lives as guardian angels. Animals are so pure

Reactions: death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Currently I don't have but in the past I had different. Some of them disappeared and some died. One of the dead I buried her in my home. She was poisoned by a neighbor and it was very hard for me to watch her slowly die in a painful way. During last March after 3 years of being buried I exhumed her and took pictures of her skull and then reburied her. I wanted to see her remains. When I tried to sever my carotid artery she was with me licking my blood on the ground. I was angry so I kicked her. But overall I loved her.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
Currently I don't have but in the past I had different. Some of them disappeared and some died. One of the dead I buried her in my home. She was poisoned by a neighbor and it was very hard for me to watch her slowly die in a painful way. During last March after 3 years of being buried I exhumed her and took pictures of her skull and then reburied her. I wanted to see her remains. When I tried to sever my carotid artery she was with me licking my blood on the ground. I was angry so I kicked her. But overall I loved her.
I'm so sorry to hear that, that's horrific :(

I hope your past pets are all happy wherever they are

• Love
Reactions: death137
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Well I'm glad you asked :)
I have 2 dogs, Ernie and Lucy
Ernie is a golden retriever, 6 years old but behaves like a puppy, he's hyperactive, super lovable, and can't go anywhere without a teddy or blanky
Lucy is a 5 year old beagle, she had a really horrible start in life, she was bred into a vivisection laboratory where she was abused and traumatized for years in the name of 'science', she suffers with anxiety and ptsd and is terrified of strangers, but she has come on extremely well since we adopted her, and is the sweetest and most affectionate girl you could ever meet 757B1AC3 1EEB 4942 8AD2 9EA5D9FA42F9 2DD4516C AAB5 4595 B12B 7A7198540407 81B7B26E 7117 40DD 8ACF B0BD88BDF6F4 A5274FFB AC7E 4D13 A38C F592B660AB29 8774B896 A46C 41F5 9B6F 46037BB48995 046D2A7A EB60 4CA1 9116 B17DE4010382

mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
Well I'm glad you asked :)
I have 2 dogs, Ernie and Lucy
Ernie is a golden retriever, 6 years old but behaves like a puppy, he's hyperactive, super lovable, and can't go anywhere without a teddy or blanky
Lucy is a 5 year old beagle, she had a really horrible start in life, she was bred into a vivisection laboratory where she was abused and traumatized for years in the name of 'science', she suffers with anxiety and ptsd and is terrified of strangers, but she has come on extremely well since we adopted her, and is the sweetest and most affectionate girl you could ever meet View attachment 55388View attachment 55389View attachment 55390View attachment 55391View attachment 55392View attachment 55393
What sweetie pies!!! It looks like they have a wonderful life with you❤️

• Love
Reactions: xLosthopex
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
My buddy who is a 11 yo cockapoo.

GrGs6lp.jpg

DoJnNIp.png

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Persian cats are so cute!

Looking after a pet is a big commitment, and definitely not for everyone, but I've found it pretty worthwhile

Hope you have a wonderful day/night!
Thank you,
You too.
:hug::heart:

mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
Please help! I need somewhere to post cat updates because she is my pride and joy, and I feel like the world deserves updates about this magical being. She already has a TikTok but I don't post that often, she has lots of lovely cat friends though.
Currently: she is sat on my lap, grooming herself. I can feel her heart beating against me (this is totally lame and I won't do it here again, maybe I should make a Twitter for her? I probably won't)
Any suggestions are appreciated (even if it's 'get a life':pfff:)

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I've got the most needy unlike a cat cat you'd ever come across. I can't stand her. I prefer the wild ones. This one won't even play with you and catnip has no affect on her. Worst pet ever

• Hugs
Reactions: mlmc045
mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
I've got the most needy unlike a cat cat you'd ever come across. I can't stand her. I prefer the wild ones. This one won't even play with you and catnip has no affect on her. Worst pet ever
My cat is sooooo needy sometimes!!! She thinks she's a tiger but also very much enjoys her pampered lifestyle, and still demands more. She thinks I'm her personal servant (I am) and we both have separation anxiety. She is a pain in the ass though. Does yours give cuddles?

I

Isitmytime

Jan 26, 2021
Oh, don't start me, please!! I have three dogs of my own, rescued everything I could (dogs, cats, wildlife) and found them homes and they are the only thing keeping me alive. Unfortunately sometimes I feel like they would be better off with a better owner. I do not neglect them, on the contrary, but I am so very sad all the time and can barely drag myself around the house. I could talk about them all day but lately it just makes me feel worse to think I will probably have to leave them behind. I have a plan, some people that love animals might take them over, but I am still worried for them. And I can't ask those people to take them before my ctb, they know I would never abandon my pets and I am afraid they will know something is off.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
My cat is sooooo needy sometimes!!! She thinks she's a tiger but also very much enjoys her pampered lifestyle, and still demands more. She thinks I'm her personal servant (I am) and we both have separation anxiety. She is a pain in the ass though. Does yours give cuddles?
Yeah she like puts her arms around me and grips on with her tail as well. That is pretty cute

• Love
mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
Oh, don't start me, please!! I have three dogs of my own, rescued everything I could (dogs, cats, wildlife) and found them homes and they are the only thing keeping me alive. Unfortunately sometimes I feel like they would be better off with a better owner. I do not neglect them, on the contrary, but I am so very sad all the time and can barely drag myself around the house. I could talk about them all day but lately it just makes me feel worse to think I will probably have to leave them behind. I have a plan, some people that love animals might take them over, but I am still worried for them. And I can't ask those people to take them before my ctb, they know I would never abandon my pets and I am afraid they will know something is off.
I bet they have a wonderful life with you, and appreciate all you do for them. I'm sorry you're so sad all the time, I hope they bring you some comfort. Animals are intuitive, and they will be okay. I'm sorry you're in such a difficult position

• Hugs
Reactions: Isitmytime
Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
I have a dog since I was 7. Love her, just wish she liked cuddling... it's not her thing.

• Hugs
I

Isitmytime

Jan 26, 2021
Sorry to be "that guy," but as long as I'm on the fence about CTB I'm reluctant to share anything too identifiable. And that would have to include pet(s).
You are not "that guy". I haven't posted any pictures for the same reason. I am surprised others did, but hopefully they are not quite there yet - good for them!

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
My family has had lots of pets over the years. The first one I had was a pet blue fish (can't remember what kind) but I was less than 4 years old and I accidentally killed it trying to take it out of it's fish bowl. I still feel bad thinking about it decades later. A few years later we got a cocker spaniel (sorry I won't say pet names), who was actually kind of a mean dog who never let us pet or play with it. However when he died (we think someone poisoned him) I was pretty sad about it. We also had another dog that was an Australian Cattle Dog mix breed and was such a sweet boy. He lived for about 12 years and had such a deep woof that made him more unique with his fur pattern. My mom took him to a vet and put him to sleep, I didn't go because I couldn't handle it but still it devastated me.

Now we have a female Corgi that originally belonged to my sister. She got it with an old Ex but both of them couldn't give it time and care because of their jobs before the Ex moved away years later. I won't mince words in saying that this dog frustrates the fuckin' hell out of me, loud barking and going crazy when our front door is open and people walk by, since i'm not her original owner she's stubborn as hell with walking and barely works off energy with me. Wakes up before 7 in the morning because my sister woke up around that time from her job so I have to take her out and feed her by then. I didn't mind taking care of my sisters dog, but getting saddled with a dog that wasn't mine to begin with makes me pretty damn mad and frustrated a lot of the time.