• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Isitmytime

Jan 26, 2021
My family has had lots of pets over the years. The first one I had was a pet blue fish (can't remember what kind) but I was less than 4 years old and I accidentally killed it trying to take it out of it's fish bowl. I still feel bad thinking about it decades later. A few years later we got a cocker spaniel (sorry I won't say pet names), who was actually kind of a mean dog who never let us pet or play with it. However when he died (we think someone poisoned him) I was pretty sad about it. We also had another dog that was an Australian Cattle Dog mix breed and was such a sweet boy. He lived for about 12 years and had such a deep woof that made him more unique with his fur pattern. My mom took him to a vet and put him to sleep, I didn't go because I couldn't handle it but still it devastated me.

Now we have a female Corgi that originally belonged to my sister. She got it with an old Ex but both of them couldn't give it time and care because of their jobs before the Ex moved away years later. I won't mince words in saying that this dog frustrates the fuckin' hell out of me, loud barking and going crazy when our front door is open and people walk by, since i'm not her original owner she's stubborn as hell with walking and barely works off energy with me. Wakes up before 7 in the morning because my sister woke up around that time from her job so I have to take her out and feed her by then. I didn't mind taking care of my sisters dog, but getting saddled with a dog that wasn't mine to begin with makes me pretty damn mad and frustrated a lot of the time.
Cocker spaniels used to have this genetic neurological condition where they become overly aggressive. I've seen it. It was slowly bred out by good breeding practices and it became very rare. I can't remeber its name right now. As for the Corgi, it can be mellowed in time, but I suspect he/she would need a bit of training and a very calm approach, like rewarding good behavior with a small treat or a hug, and correcting bad behavior with a short pull on a leash and distracting their attention, then rewarding again when they behave. I know it sounds a bit harsh, but dogs need to have some correction at times, nothing painful though. All I can say not actually knowing the dog... but maybe it helps.

Reactions: Green Destiny
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Makes me miss my bunnies.
Even though I'm a cat person when it comes down to it.
My rabbits would always put my cats in their place lol
I have a dog too, but he's not really mine, one of my cats bullies him to death.
Does so to the other cats too, she hates when any of them get more attention than she does.
Very full of herself, surprised she shows so much affection to her ugly mother (me).
You are not "that guy". I haven't posted any pictures for the same reason. I am surprised others did, but hopefully they are not quite there yet - good for them!
I did in the past, but then I requested for them to be deleted. Probably safer that way, I think people post pictures of their pets without worrying in the same way they would if it was a picture of themselves. But even pictures like those posted here, can be identifying in other ways. A shame.
Please help! I need somewhere to post cat updates because she is my pride and joy, and I feel like the world deserves updates about this magical being. She already has a TikTok but I don't post that often, she has lots of lovely cat friends though.
Currently: she is sat on my lap, grooming herself. I can feel her heart beating against me (this is totally lame and I won't do it here again, maybe I should make a Twitter for her? I probably won't)
Any suggestions are appreciated (even if it's 'get a life':pfff:)
Lmao I detest Tiktok, but I will give your cat a pass. Cats get passes for everything from me. Sounds like you are understandably obsessed.

Last edited:
mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
Lmao I detest Tiktok, but I will give your cat a pass. Cats get passes for everything from me. Sounds like you are understandably obsessed.
Your animals sound very cute!! Sorry your bunnies are no longer with you, and I'm sure you are entirely deserving of cat's affection!

I too hate TikTok, but lockdown got to me and I ended up on there. I don't post anymore, but I do scroll sometimes. I did not make a Twitter for her and am embarrassed about that post in the first place haha
Sorry to be "that guy," but as long as I'm on the fence about CTB I'm reluctant to share anything too identifiable. And that would have to include pet(s).
You're not "that guy" dw. Your point is very valid. As mentioned in the original post, I wasn't going to post my cat (probably should have stuck to that), but I think my story was pretty identifiable regardless and she is so cute. I maybe shouldn't have made this post in the first place, and hope I didn't encourage others to post identifiable information. It may have been an irresponsible thing to do. If I do CTB, I will make sure to wipe any link to this site on my end that could result in my family seeing. It sounds selfish but it won't matter if someone sees a picture of my cat if I'm gone, but I can see why it wasn't a sensible thing to do. I won't go into what I think the possible repercussions of what would happen if I was identified beforehand, I won't go into it because I'm now paranoid haha. Hope you have a great day!

Last edited: