ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
I had a lot of dreams, but they were all idealistic and a means of escape—until I attempted to reach them. I missed all the usual milestones due to mental health issues and muteness. And since, I haven't been able to catch up, but I still have some idealistic part of me that wants to recover to a certain age. Unfortunately, there's simply too much in the way.

A lot of them have revolved around working in the medical field, for both practical and personal reasons (but I'm too dysfunctional to handle school and I couldn't find nor handle a full time phlebotomy job)
I wanted to be a hairdresser as a young child, despite knowing nothing about hair. (I attempted beauty school earlier this year, but a mental break/burnout forced me to quit after a few months. The environment was incredibly draining)

Other smaller things include learning the bass and making music (starting from zero), proficiency in Japanese or a different second language (fell off two years ago), honing my discipline enough to finish my indulgent fanfic and eventually to self publish full fledged original works. (struggle with brain fog and block) Mostly for a bit of income somewhere.

In case you can't tell, I love excuses. Which is why I'm still here in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, toasterbath and Sakura94
Someday_Somehow32

Someday_Somehow32

Jul 20, 2022
A writer and animator (although I'll be dead before I really get the chance to learn how to animate)

BrokenJesus

BrokenJesus

Jul 25, 2022
I used to think a lot about starting a family with my ex. We talked about it every single day. Before the breakup we actually spent a few months trying to conceive, but it took nowhere.

Not sure what I aspire to now.