U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
I kinda feel like I have to wait to hear the vault tracks from 1989 Taylor's Version to fully be at peace. :ahhha:

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: backtoearth, pole, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I gotta see the rest of One Piece and play Outer Wilds 2 if/when it comes out!

Reactions: uniqueusername987
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
Entertainment still makes me happy but at some point i guess i will have to come to terms with the fact that it is just escapism.

• Hugs
Reactions: gorgongrl, SlowlyFalling, pole and 7 others
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
uhhh
1. to spite crappy adults from childhood
2. haven't figured out how to effectively incorporate redstone into my mc builds

• Hugs
Reactions: SlowlyFalling, pole and uniqueusername987
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Maybe Saw X End of this month will release

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: backtoearth, gorgongrl and pole
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
hahaha i'm still dying to hear nashville by taylor swift if she ever releases it.

but my "petty" reason is basically i wanna lose some weight before i die. like have a thin and pretty death, maybe take some pictures of myself that people can remember me by instead of my ugly childhood photos. very vain, i know.

• Hugs
Reactions: SlowlyFalling, pole, draekmir and 1 other person
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I guess not so much of a petty reason, but in a year or two I really want to replay my favorite story game. By that time it will take me around ~3 months to go through all the content since it's still releasing.

It's legit the thing I love the most in this life😭

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
but my "petty" reason is basically i wanna lose some weight before i die. like have a thin and pretty death
I feel this so much. Luckily my method won't leave people able to have an open casket funeral for me. But I'd still rather be remembered as thin, even though I haven't been since 8th grade (thanks, bulimia and antidepressants).

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, S like suicide and lemonbunny
maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
I want to live to see the next event in my favorite game focused on my favorite character. I hope I can get her event card next time ! and I want to see trial 3 of milgram project...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole and morbyxz
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I just really like to see people who think I'm a monster see what I feel with their constant demonization and ahole behaviour to get karma they rightfully deserve

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole and S like suicide
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Getting down to a certain weight. It's not like I actually need to be there, but I also need to be there. If I found out tomorrow that there's somehow no chance that I'd ever get there, I'd absolutely progress with my plans of CTB. I always just put it off and think "Hmm, but I'm not x pounds yet."

• Hugs
Reactions: pole and lemonbunny
kiiyaa

kiiyaa

huh?
Sep 10, 2023
i'd like to stay alive long enough to prove everyone including myself wrong. i want to be something worth being proud of before i'm gone.

• Hugs
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm trying to get a platinum on every PlayStation game I own, currently playing all the Tales Of series which is taking literally thousands of hours... Gotta love escapism

• Hugs
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Ice cream. I just love ice cream with cookie dough in this small buckets. That's all but it helps with keeping me alive.
Also, I really want to see House of the Dragon season 2

• Hugs
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
There is no reason for me to stay alive anymore.

Reactions: natthebrat and lsssrrr
mindless_imp

mindless_imp

lost but not found
Sep 9, 2023
purely to spite others, to make them think i can go on and live life without them in it. Apart from that, im not really hanging on by much.

• Hugs
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I used to say that I live only to listen the new album of my favourite band, but I love my cat and seeing him makes me sad, also I want to meet with my friends and have fun for the last time, even if it may be a bit selfish from me.

• Hugs
lsssrrr

lsssrrr

Jul 10, 2023
To see what happens with AI stuff. Don't wanna CTB right before the world gets all cyberpunk.

MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
I hate living, and the only reason I'm here now is because of the boy I love. Unfortunately, he doesn't feel the same way I do, much less I think he will. He made me promise that I would never do anything against my life. I'm trying to live as much as I can for him, but... I'm at the point where I can't take it anymore. It is sad to know that I made a promise in vain, as I will try to suicide at my first opportunity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bagobones9, ultrasharpy123456 and pole
Kall

Kall

Jul 7, 2023
I want the highest academic achievement to show my family and the world what they will be missing

• Hugs
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
My gf told me about a dream she had about us in which we had grown old together, babysitting my sister's grandkids, and showing them pictures from when we were young (in other words from now). I thought that was really cute and something that would be nice to see become a reality. Unfortunately even that isn't worth all the suffering between now and then, so I still hope I don't make it to that age.

• Love
Reactions: .ᴍᴀʏᴜ. and Bagobones9
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I don't have anything I want to stay alive for anymore. But there is something in the back of my mind. Something is always there ringing in the back of my mind. I'm always thinking, "What if I can enter the void tonight? What if I enter tonight, what if I somehow lucid dream and from there I enter the void state? What if today I go into the void state and manifest my desires? Then I can live the life of my dreams and not have to worry about killing myself just yet. I can revise my ENTIRE life and never have to worry about all the horrible things that happened to me. I can start over and THEN I can kill myself when I'm ready."

I keep thinking about that over and over. It plays in my head over and over and over.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I simply just don't wish to exist and I could never do under any circumstances. Existence is just a meaningless burden to me, it's tiring simply being conscious and aware, trapped in this decaying flesh prison. Existing just leads to suffering, to me it could never be desirable, all that appeals to me is the true relief of eternal sleep, only death can bring me peace and I've only ever wished for peace. The only reason why I'm still trapped here is because suicide is difficult, risky and inacessible.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and natthebrat
SSamGarrison

SSamGarrison

Chickens.
Sep 9, 2023
waiting on tv shows, right now I'm really looking forward to beyond the spiderverse.

B

Bagobones9

Aug 19, 2023
My grandma and pain pills the bliss of oxycodone makes life bearable and only enough I wanna see where My ex goes in life always thought she'd be successful

Last edited:
revolutionnaire23

revolutionnaire23

Love is a poison that I can't seem to cure.
Aug 6, 2023
i guess just needing to finish these commissions. it used to be someone, but it's gone now. i just have to lose attachment to him.

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
I'm still alive because I've always wanted to see the sea up close, or going to a beach is something very silly but I've always wanted to see or touch it.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I want to go to Cote Korean Steakhouse. I also want to stay alive for more SKZ and Enhypen songs
I don't have anything I want to stay alive for anymore. But there is something in the back of my mind. Something is always there ringing in the back of my mind. I'm always thinking, "What if I can enter the void tonight? What if I enter tonight, what if I somehow lucid dream and from there I enter the void state? What if today I go into the void state and manifest my desires? Then I can live the life of my dreams and not have to worry about killing myself just yet. I can revise my ENTIRE life and never have to worry about all the horrible things that happened to me. I can start over and THEN I can kill myself when I'm ready."

I keep thinking about that over and over. It plays in my head over and over and over.
Omg I've heard about the void state and manifestation and revision. It's Neville Goddard right? I really want to reach SATS (state akin to sleep) so that I can revise my life and change the past. I also want to manifest my desires. I also want to lucid dream and shift realities. Not sure if shifting is even real but it's worth a try. It would be so cool it if actually were

Last edited:
gorgongrl

gorgongrl

last words of a shooting star
Aug 31, 2023
My favourite game splatoon 3 is getting a dlc in spring next year... its making me consider postponing my ctb date 😅