Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
I dont dream much anymore. I used to have times Where I would remember the dreams I had when walking up. Not they've been less frequent. But today I was greeted with one. Had a whole other life, I was trapped with others in a space unable to escape the situation. People became used to it and had accepted it and paid no mind to it. Though I personally was resentfull and longer to escape. At some point I was so tired of pretending and Tore up my flesh to reveal a rotten core like those of an onion and no one paid mind. Later on we were chained up and stationed a place Where we could not rest. Thing is it was just yarn not metal. Easy to get out of. What held people from doing anything was the threat of death. I gladly took the opportunity to die and I felt so calm and ready to go. Got hung, but woke up when I had died there.

It feels so unfair to wake up from it. Most of dreams ends in my death or close to it. I just want it to be real And walking up makes me feel more down. It felt So good to know there was nothing more for me.
Someday I'll make it come true, until then the closest I get it the taunting experience in my dreams

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Me neither (on dreaming much) and my sleep is very tumultuous, but from time to time do get a good night of what you feel. Waking up, and having been so far away in a dream (even without remembering it) that my first thoughts are bewilderment and regret at being back here. Do have anxious dreams too, but many are so soothing that it's hard to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nortu