eyeroller

eyeroller

Some winters have no spring
Feb 13, 2022
I used a syringe and tried 2ml N

Brace yourself it's quite long and detailed

On my first try I didn't finish it completely. I mixed it with maple syrup, covering my tongue with Anbesol and lots and lots of Peanut butter.

It tasted and smelled exactly like unscented hand creams and lotions. Strong alcohol smell and taste. The Peanut butter was a saviour and the star of the show and as it dissolved only then I began tasting the very strong lotion taste. (MY hands were shaking I was so scared but I calmed down once I tasted it and it became familiar)

I chased it with mint aero choc (my fave) and there was a 3 sec delay till I tasted the choc and then I drank orange juice.both helped but I again had some Peanut butter which helped even more and some maple syrup as well it almost completely cleared the chemical taste.

I gave it 10 min and since I suffer from exhaustion and almost always feel tired I did not feel any different only a little more tired. So I drank the rest

This time I put even more Peanut butter in my mouth and a lot of maple syrup as well. Big mistake as the syrup washed away the coating of the Peanut butter. Chased with choc and juice gave it a couple Min and decided I needed 3ml

Poked the syringe in the same place put the bottle side ways as I needed two hands to pull the syringe to extract the liquid. I took little less than 1ml (overall almost 3ml)

Covered my tonge with a ridiculous amount of Peanut butter. I did not mix the n with maple syrup in the cup this time and neither in my mouth. The salt in the Peanut butter countered the N very well but the chemical lotion taste will always come through. I deliberately put some on my lips to taste it, very strong chemical taste but quickly washed away with my lovely combos of salt and then afterwards sweet. I preferred the N when it was mixed with some maple syrup as on its own It's more chemical.

I lay down watched TV felt like I just drank a lotion instead of N because I wasn't too tired but felt I could easily sleep (I'm often tired and can easily sleep due to anemia and exhaustion)

Then I started feeling quite heavy and tired which is still familiar but the slight dizziness wasn't. I fell asleep and woke up 3 hours later feeling like I needed to sleep another 10 hours even though I started sleeping 3pm which isn't late.

I needed to get a meal and felt like a drunk in a pleasant way. Quite dizzy but there was no headache. I couldn't focus well particularly in one place. My anxiety left lol and was replaced with a drowsy calm that just wouldnt leave. I'm often hyper active with my thoughts but that was gone. I went out to eat felt very chill and enjoyed my kebab in my hotel room.

Now 5 hours later I still feel very tired and chill (0 anxiety) I kept the plastic cup I drank N from just to sniff the lotion like smell just to prepare and be familiar and make friends with this magical drink.

NOTE: The Anbesol I tried was crap and did little to numb my tongue

Peanut butter- the taste buds that N grabs is countered by salt very well. I got a Peanut butter with just salt and no sugar. And the creaminess of the butter gets rid of the strength of N (N is just incredibly strong it needs to be muted)

Maple syrup- mixing the syrup with the N was better for me than having the N plain. As the taste of N was more powerful on its own.

Choc with mint: the mint helps! Anything that covers a lot of notes and taste on your tongue helps. Mint cleared the chemical taste while the sweetness and creaminess of choclate muted and cleared the bitterness

Orange juice with bits- the bits were like confetti of oranges in my mouth. Anything that keeps my taste buds busy takes the edge out of N

I didn't even need to rinse my mouth afterwards. There was no lingering taste at all.

I only had very little amounts 3 times and that could have been the reason. Overall I had just little less than 3ml

Hope this was helpful ❤

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: msci4499, MountainMonkey, seekingeternalsleep and 19 others
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Doesn't taking all these foods with N blunt its effects?

I will need to do more research.

Reactions: Al_stargate and houseofleaves
eyeroller

eyeroller

Feb 13, 2022
Doesn't taking all these foods with N blunt its effects?

I will need to do more research.
If it made me extremely tired after I only took 3ml I say it does not Blunt the effects.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
If it made me extremely tired after I only took 3ml I say it does not Blunt the effects.
How did you keep your tongue covered in peanut butter while drinking ?

I think drinking 200ml would wash it away very quickly.

Reactions: wljourney and houseofleaves
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
There have been so many recipes for mixing N to make its taste more palatable, we are going to need an official Sanctioned Suicide cookbook.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, seekingeternalsleep, archipelago and 14 others
N

Nightmare Painting

Student
Dec 16, 2021
There have been so many recipes for mixing N to make its taste more palatable, we are going to need an official Sanctioned Suicide cookbook.
Someone here recommended a extremely strong artifical sweetener called Neotame and I bought that just in case I wanted to use it with my SN or with N if I manage to get it.

Reactions: Helpneedtips, eyeroller and Pluto
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Quality input, thank you.

• Love
Reactions: eyeroller
eyeroller

eyeroller

Feb 13, 2022
How did you keep your tongue covered in peanut butter while drinking ?

I think drinking 200ml would wash it away very quickly.
Inevitably when drinking 200ml it will wash away. The first few sips are vital which will be coated and muted. The last few sips will be quickly chased with choc

Reactions: archipelago
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
honestly the taste will be the last thing on my mind, I'm going to put that shit down like its the cherry coke I get with my spicy chicken sandwich

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ridedalightnin’, archipelago, dss262 and 11 others
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
honestly the taste will be the last thing on my mind, I'm going to put that shit down like its the cherry coke I get with my spicy chicken sandwich
Easy to say that until you actually try it.

But I too don't feel taste is much of an obstacle. It's worth acknowledging to try and minimize its impact on the day.

Reactions: END21_22 and eyeroller
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Lucky you for having N. Im stuck with this saltier than sea water SN. 😂
Easy to say that until you actually try it.

But I too don't feel taste is much of an obstacle. It's worth acknowledging to try and minimize its impact on the day.
For me, taste was the obstacle. If it tasted just like water or better, I would have been long gone. I downed a glass of water with 5tbsp of salt for sodium overdose and SN tasted way worse with just 2tbsp in 100ml. I choked like heck and my throat began to be painfully dry from the salt.

Last edited:
Reactions: shrek34
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Lucky you for having N. Im stuck with this saltier than sea water SN. 😂

For me, taste was the obstacle. If it tasted just like water or better, I would have been long gone. I downed a glass of water with 5tbsp of salt for sodium overdose and SN tasted way worse with just 2tbsp in 100ml. I choked like heck and my throat began to be painfully dry from the salt.
I haven't figured out a way past the alleged awfulness of SN's taste yet. I have one hell of a gag reflex and worry I'm going to just immediately barf from the taste/feeling in my throat. Even spitting out toothpaste makes me dry heave every single time, sometimes into full vomiting fits.

I have zofran, so we'll see how effective that is. But if I can do anything to help it make it to my stomach, I'll do it, because once it's in my stomach it's more likely to stay put. Maybe I should consider capsules?

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape and Chiisai
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I haven't figured out a way past the alleged awfulness of SN's taste yet. I have one hell of a gag reflex and worry I'm going to just immediately barf from the taste/feeling in my throat. Even spitting out toothpaste makes me dry heave every single time, sometimes into full vomiting fits.

I have zofran, so we'll see how effective that is. But if I can do anything to help it make it to my stomach, I'll do it, because once it's in my stomach it's more likely to stay put. Maybe I should consider capsules?
Some have opted capsules but SN is just like salt though I believe a bit more concentrated in taste so I can imagine once the capsules have been digested and the concentration of salt comes in contact with the stomach, it'll be quite uncomfortable and maybe with pain like gastritis or acid reflux. That is what I felt downing a glass of water with salt and forcing down remaining clumps of undisolved salt. Antacid might help but from what I remember, it could slow down digestion/absorption though. I'll have to look it up again.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Some have opted capsules but SN is just like salt though I believe a bit more concentrated in taste so I can imagine once the capsules have been digested and the concentration of salt comes in contact with the stomach, it'll be quite uncomfortable and maybe with pain like gastritis or acid reflux. That is what I felt downing a glass of water with salt and forcing down remaining clumps of undisolved salt. Antacid might help but from what I remember, it could slow down digestion/absorption though. I'll have to look it up again.
I could deal more easily with stomach discomfort, especially since I'll use zofran and acid reducers. I'm used to acid reflux these days so I could tolerate the burning sensation just fine. I'm very nauseous much of the day already and have gotten very good at not puking. I tend to vomit more while things are in my mouth or throat. Capsules would prolong the process probably but might be more effective in my situation than risking insta-puke lol.

Edit- I also have this magical liquid medicine used for peptic ulcers, drinking 5mL coats the inner lining of your stomach to prevent the acid/anything else from touching the stomach lining… I should research if taking this would impair the SN!

Reactions: Chiisai
D

DeepSlumber

Mar 26, 2022
I used a syringe and tried 2ml N

Brace yourself it's quite long and detailed

On my first try I didn't finish it completely. I mixed it with maple syrup, covering my tongue with Anbesol and lots and lots of Peanut butter.

It tasted and smelled exactly like unscented hand creams and lotions. Strong alcohol smell and taste. The Peanut butter was a saviour and the star of the show and as it dissolved only then I began tasting the very strong lotion taste. (MY hands were shaking I was so scared but I calmed down once I tasted it and it became familiar)

I chased it with mint aero choc (my fave) and there was a 3 sec delay till I tasted the choc and then I drank orange juice.both helped but I again had some Peanut butter which helped even more and some maple syrup as well it almost completely cleared the chemical taste.

I gave it 10 min and since I suffer from exhaustion and almost always feel tired I did not feel any different only a little more tired. So I drank the rest

This time I put even more Peanut butter in my mouth and a lot of maple syrup as well. Big mistake as the syrup washed away the coating of the Peanut butter. Chased with choc and juice gave it a couple Min and decided I needed 3ml

Poked the syringe in the same place put the bottle side ways as I needed two hands to pull the syringe to extract the liquid. I took little less than 1ml (overall almost 3ml)

Covered my tonge with a ridiculous amount of Peanut butter. I did not mix the n with maple syrup in the cup this time and neither in my mouth. The salt in the Peanut butter countered the N very well but the chemical lotion taste will always come through. I deliberately put some on my lips to taste it, very strong chemical taste but quickly washed away with my lovely combos of salt and then afterwards sweet. I preferred the N when it was mixed with some maple syrup as on its own It's more chemical.

I lay down watched TV felt like I just drank a lotion instead of N because I wasn't too tired but felt I could easily sleep (I'm often tired and can easily sleep due to anemia and exhaustion)

Then I started feeling quite heavy and tired which is still familiar but the slight dizziness wasn't. I fell asleep and woke up 3 hours later feeling like I needed to sleep another 10 hours even though I started sleeping 3pm which isn't late.

I needed to get a meal and felt like a drunk in a pleasant way. Quite dizzy but there was no headache. I couldn't focus well particularly in one place. My anxiety left lol and was replaced with a drowsy calm that just wouldnt leave. I'm often hyper active with my thoughts but that was gone. I went out to eat felt very chill and enjoyed my kebab in my hotel room.

Now 5 hours later I still feel very tired and chill (0 anxiety) I kept the plastic cup I drank N from just to sniff the lotion like smell just to prepare and be familiar and make friends with this magical drink.

NOTE: The Anbesol I tried was crap and did little to numb my tongue

Peanut butter- the taste buds that N grabs is countered by salt very well. I got a Peanut butter with just salt and no sugar. And the creaminess of the butter gets rid of the strength of N (N is just incredibly strong it needs to be muted)

Maple syrup- mixing the syrup with the N was better for me than having the N plain. As the taste of N was more powerful on its own.

Choc with mint: the mint helps! Anything that covers a lot of notes and taste on your tongue helps. Mint cleared the chemical taste while the sweetness and creaminess of choclate muted and cleared the bitterness

Orange juice with bits- the bits were like confetti of oranges in my mouth. Anything that keeps my taste buds busy takes the edge out of N

I didn't even need to rinse my mouth afterwards. There was no lingering taste at all.

I only had very little amounts 3 times and that could have been the reason. Overall I had just little less than 3ml

Hope this was helpful ❤
Thx. Quite helpful. SO, I get that bit abt peanut butter; but I'm confused abt how you prefer to mix N with how much maple syrup? Would you mix the Nembutal with abt 2 ounces of maple syrup, say? Thx in advance.

P

PerpetualPain

Nov 26, 2021
Inevitably when drinking 200ml it will wash away. The first few sips are vital which will be coated and muted. The last few sips will be quickly chased with choc
What made you choose peanut butter over honey? I have read that honey is recommended.

eyeroller

eyeroller

Feb 13, 2022
Thx. Quite helpful. SO, I get that bit abt peanut butter; but I'm confused abt how you prefer to mix N with how much maple syrup? Would you mix the Nembutal with abt 2 ounces of maple syrup, say? Thx in advance.
I don't know how much I mixed 2ml with maple syrup as 2ml is tiny. I used my eyes to make sure it was a drop of maple syrup. Best just to use your eyes and mix the syrup after putting the N in the cup. I think less is better than too much.
What made you choose peanut butter over honey? I have read that honey is recommended.
I read on a previous thread that Peanut butter is helpful. Imagine coating your tongue with either honey or Peanut butter and then drinking a very strong vile drink. Which do you think will cover up the taste?

P

PerpetualPain

Nov 26, 2021
I don't know how much I mixed 2ml with maple syrup as 2ml is tiny. I used my eyes to make sure it was a drop of maple syrup. Best just to use your eyes and mix the syrup after putting the N in the cup. I think less is better than too much.

I read on a previous thread that Peanut butter is helpful. Imagine coating your tongue with either honey or Peanut butter and then drinking a very strong vile drink. Which do you think will cover up the taste?
I have no idea which is better and wouldnt know without testing both. I think I'm gonna go with honey though based on previous reports.

eyeroller

eyeroller

Feb 13, 2022
I have no idea which is better and wouldnt know without testing both. I think I'm gonna go with honey though based on previous reports.
You can experiment like I did and drink it in 2 or 3 seperate times with a couple of min in-between. Try with honey first and then maybe try something else?

Reactions: Chiisai
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Well this might be stupid to say, but has anyone considered just putting a piece of clingfilm over their tongue? You could hold it in place over your teeth with a mouthguard and try to tip the N more towards the back of your throat. I'm sure it would still be gross, but maybe wouldn't take over your whole mouth.
Well this might be stupid to say, but has anyone considered just putting a piece of clingfilm over their tongue? You could hold it in place over your teeth with a mouthguard and try to tip the N more towards the back of your throat. I'm sure it would still be gross, but maybe wouldn't take over your whole mouth.
Maybe you could stick it down with some honey or peanut butter first incase some seeps under the clingfilm.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, archipelago, symphony and 4 others
eyeroller

eyeroller

Feb 13, 2022

Maybe you could stick it down with some honey or peanut butter first incase some seeps under the clingfilm.
I like your creativity but I can't see this working as liquid will always seep through under and further the tongue where the taste will take over

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and Chiisai
T-StayResident

T-StayResident

Mar 26, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience.
What is the concentration of PB in your liquid N, if you don't mind me asking? Trying to figure out how many mg of PB that you actually have ingested.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I like your creativity but I can't see this working as liquid will always seep through under and further the tongue where the taste will take over
What if you held your head right back so the N just went straight down your throat?

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
I am one of those who couldn't down N because of the taste. Hopefully we get some tested methods that will help those of us who just find the taste too strong to consume. Thanks for posting OP

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
"Alcohol drink is recomended after N, will not only take away the bitter after-taste of it bit it will make N work faster"

Ppeh

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
What if you held your head right back so the N just went straight down your throat?

I just have to laugh at some of these lengths we're forced to go through simply to get a few ounces of [nastyyyy] liquid into our stomachs. Such a ridiculous world we live in where the 'gold standard' requires such angst.

Barney beer

Fear Factor (N edition):
Fear Factor

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, GentleJerk and Foresight
F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
I am one of those who couldn't down N because of the taste. Hopefully we get some tested methods that will help those of us who just find the taste too strong to consume. Thanks for posting OP
Did you try to mask the taste in any way? How much did you down?
I think I"ll buy liquid sugar in and mix it to the N. The kind that they put into McDonald's ice coffee

Last edited:
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
what N taste do you want guys, strawberry? lol guess you dont complain with shitty drinks.

ps: I think cover the tongue with peanut better-similar is a good idea. thanks OP

Problematic part for me is testing the product, I have to research about it.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
"Alcohol drink is recomended after N, will not only take away the bitter after-taste of it bit it will make N work faster"

Ppeh

Here's the direct quote from the 2018 edition:

Drinking Alcohol after the Nembutal

"The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speed the drug's action."

Mixing Nembutal with Something Else to take away the Bitter Taste
"It is always better to take one's Nembutal straight. The likely result of mixing the Nembutal with something else (eg. yogurt) is the creation of a greater volume of an equally unpalatable substance. Furthermore, using a spoon to consume the drug, rather than drinking it, can mean a longer time to ingest the 100ml.

"Exit has received reports of people falling asleep before all of the drug is consumed. This is dangerous. It is best to drink the 100ml in a few swallows, then drink alcohol."
I just have to laugh at some of these lengths we're forced to go through simply to get a few ounces of [nastyyyy] liquid into our stomachs. Such a ridiculous world we live in where the 'gold standard' requires such angst.

Fear Factor (N edition):

Agnst? I've done worse in order to "live", having to drink a barium milkshake (a disgusting thick, chalky, radioactive shake in a big-gulp sized cup) for an endosopy. And I had to chug it without stopping. Hell, I've had more "angst" as a child trying to eat canned spinach, boiled asparagus, and pickled beets. Literally; they make me want vomit, and I won't eat them, as an adult. But if you told me N tasted like canned spinach, and the price to end pain and suffering was that I'd have to endure it for a couple of minutes? Gimme. Most people experiencing such "angst" over N are either building it up to be worse than it is, or are simply just not ready. I'll gulp that N down like ice water to a man lost in the desert when the time comes.

(As for the angst over the "gold standard": context is king. It's the "gold standard" of CTB, not of a five-star hotel, for crying out loud. When you look at the alternatives, a nasty taste is a small price to pay. And it's probably for the best that there is SOME discomfort, and not so easy as to offer no resistance. It shouldn't be a "roll out the red carpet" event; elsewise, we'd all be CTB just because we weren't having "fun, fun, fun, til my daddy took the T-Bird away" or other silly reasons. Because if one isn't even willing to pay that, then life must not be as bad as they thought.)

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, OldDrummer and Zegers
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
what N taste do you want guys, strawberry? lol guess you dont complain with shitty drinks.

ps: I think cover the tongue with peanut better-similar is a good idea. thanks OP

Problematic part for me is testing the product, I have to research about it.

I'd take strawberry, sure! The consequences of failing to drink N are much higher than if you fail to finish a 'shitty drink'. It sounds like you haven't even tasted it before??