genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
@nottinghams I'm saying you'd likely get more fentatyl looking for it through heroin. And buy expensive heroin. Any heroin on these sketchy markets are of course not going to be pure.... if I were you and this was my way, I'd forget fentaynl entirely and just go for a straight heroin overdose with a massive loaded syringe and no tolerance, you will be dead. If you get it from heroin it's not all filler and poison or whatever cut with fentanyl. It will be heroin/ cut with poison filler and fentanyl.

Heroin with no tolerance will kill you on it's own. If I were you I'd talk to bums on the street and trade them money for heroin/ fentanyl if I had to.

I do not believe the dark web really exists anymore beyond a honey pot to arrest people waiting to go to prison. Telegram is the best way to find heroin. Reddit/ drugs make a post saying you're in heroin withdrawal you need support and 20 people will pm you immediately with heroin hooks from telegram. At least they did for me a couple months ago, but I never contacted any of them, I felt like they could be cops or more likely, its just bogus medicine like the benzos people buy overseas now that aren't benzos they are poison that feel like stimulants and make your organs hurt.

How do you get what you need? Make the most undesirable friends. Go to a junkie house. N/A meetings. Yes I'm saying purity is your problem and someone seeking only fentanyl in small doses for non H-dealers is probably pretty rare. You really answered your own question in this thread. Its the purity. Benzos are not going to change anything if you use the same stuff. Especially considering you got out of the ER so easily with no police called. Did they even find drugs in your system? They knew you were lying about Adderall unless amphetamines are already in your system. If you were near a fentanyl OD they would know without you telling them. How did they also miss 7 fresh needle entries in your leg in a hospital gown?

All I'm saying is don't just try the same thing all over again. You had an impure, ineffective batch. Try reddit/ drugs/ telegram. The people will come to you. Just say you're in withdrawal you're in horrible pain can anyone support me. Many will hit you up with "dealers who have runners across the country" and one dude said the first order is free. That was for klonopin though. And there are a million times more heroin dealers than benzo dealers.

"Jessie I can't give you the money! If i give you the money that needle will be so far up your arm you'll be dead in One Week!" - Walter White.

My suggestion is try heroin od and you'll get the fentanyl od naturally that way these days like Mac Miller or Michael K Williams.

Benzos are not known for ODs. In any way. Thank God. They'll slow down your heart and breathing in conjuction with other pills or alcohol but it's not an OD drug.

And trust me. Benzos are way harder to get than heroin. How do you expect to get pharmacy grade benzos? It's impossible online now. 10 years ago you could order klonopin and Xanax and gabapentin online from India they were expired but still worked. All of that has been shut down now. Getting your hands on benzos will be way harder than heroin anyway. And no. Benzos are maybe a puzzle piece. They are not a suicide drug. Gabapentin is sort of suicide drug cuz high doses of it you can be set on a violent warpath against yourself. Google gabapentin the suicide drug. If you think you're suicidal now... this is being fearlessly suicidal on steroids.

Last edited:
X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024

For example, a cohort study in North Carolina found that the overdose death rate among patients receiving both types of medications was 10 times higher than among those only receiving opioids.

Last edited:
nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
@nottinghams I'm saying you'd likely get more fentatyl looking for it through heroin. And buy expensive heroin. Any heroin on these sketchy markets are of course not going to be pure.... if I were you and this was my way, I'd forget fentaynl entirely and just go for a straight heroin overdose with a massive loaded syringe and no tolerance, you will be dead. If you get it from heroin it's not all filler and poison or whatever cut with fentanyl. It will be heroin/ cut with poison filler and fentanyl.

Heroin with no tolerance will kill you on it's own. If I were you I'd talk to bums on the street and trade them money for heroin/ fentanyl if I had to.

I do not believe the dark web really exists anymore beyond a honey pot to arrest people waiting to go to prison. Telegram is the best way to find heroin. Reddit/ drugs make a post saying you're in heroin withdrawal you need support and 20 people will pm you immediately with heroin hooks from telegram. At least they did for me a couple months ago, but I never contacted any of them, I felt like they could be cops or more likely, its just bogus medicine like the benzos people buy overseas now that aren't benzos they are poison that feel like stimulants and make your organs hurt.

How do you get what you need? Make the most undesirable friends. Go to a junkie house. N/A meetings. Yes I'm saying purity is your problem and someone seeking only fentanyl in small doses for non H-dealers is probably pretty rare. You really answered your own question in this thread. Its the purity. Benzos are not going to change anything if you use the same stuff. Especially considering you got out of the ER so easily with no police called. Did they even find drugs in your system? They knew you were lying about Adderall unless amphetamines are already in your system. If you were near a fentanyl OD they would know without you telling them. How did they also miss 7 fresh needle entries in your leg in a hospital gown?

All I'm saying is don't just try the same thing all over again. You had an impure, ineffective batch. Try reddit/ drugs/ telegram. The people will come to you. Just say you're in withdrawal you're in horrible pain can anyone support me. Many will hit you up with "dealers who have runners across the country" and one dude said the first order is free. That was for klonopin though. And there are a million times more heroin dealers than benzo dealers.

"Jessie I can't give you the money! If i give you the money that needle will be so far up your arm you'll be dead in One Week!" - Walter White.

My suggestion is try heroin od and you'll get the fentanyl od naturally that way these days like Mac Miller or Michael K Williams.

Benzos are not known for ODs. In any way. Thank God. They'll slow down your heart and breathing in conjuction with other pills or alcohol but it's not an OD drug.

And trust me. Benzos are way harder to get than heroin. How do you expect to get pharmacy grade benzos? It's impossible online now. 10 years ago you could order klonopin and Xanax and gabapentin online from India they were expired but still worked. All of that has been shut down now. Getting your hands on benzos will be way harder than heroin anyway. And no. Benzos are maybe a puzzle piece. They are not a suicide drug. Gabapentin is sort of suicide drug cuz high doses of it you can be set on a violent warpath against yourself. Google gabapentin the suicide drug. If you think you're suicidal now... this is being fearlessly suicidal on steroids.
please do not ever comment on a thread of mine ever again. What utter BS. what the hell makes you think that drugs would be impure just cause they were sold on a website? You said honeypot, do you think police officers would decide to specifically source impure products to sell to customers?
I bought several, several packages of drugs, mostly marijuana, and once some benzos. No cops ever showed up to my house. My package was never held. There the drugs were inside.
And then you go onto say that the websites are owned by police officers, but that it's safer to sell drugs in person on the streets!
You also say that chat app called telegram has pure drugs, and is safer than the websites!
Why did you just come to play games with me? I have to stop writing this now, um crying too much

Last edited:
Reactions: xandermax
X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024

Actual causes of death

What does kill heroin users is polydrug use. More specifically, the use of heroin with other central nervous system depressants, such as alcohol and the benzodiazepines. Death is due to respiratory depression, from the combined effects of these substances.

While one of these may not kill if taken alone, together they are toxic. That's why we see a large number of deaths with low morphine concentrations.

Reactions: CatLvr