• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Hello all! Are any of you interested in the occult? I've been practicing tarot for a year or so and I have SOOOO much time on my hands right now, so,

Would anyone like a free tarot reading?

You can either comment in this thread or if you want to ask a private question you can PM me and I can do a tarot reading for you on any broad area of question! I could really use the practice, and it would be cool to help others in the meanwhile as I've only done readings for a few of my friends before. I also was able to do readings for everyone I was with when I was in a psych ward recently and It was a wonderful experience all around!

Also I'm only on this site every now and then so I'm not sure how long it will take me to get to your question, but I will try my best if this gets interest from several people!
Hi! I reached out to you :3

Reactions: RueTheRavenPrincess
RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
I would love a reading if you have the time! Any subject is fine :) (Thanks for doing this btw, it's so cool!)
Of course! I will do a general reading for you ^u^ I'm REALLY behind on readings right now but keep checking back here I'm determined to get to everyone's requests!
I haven't had my cards read in years, so I would actually love to do this just to do this!!
Would be so happy to! Anything specific you want to know or have advice on? :)
I'D LOVE ONE OMG !??!!
yay! 😁 I can do a general reading for you, or if you have anything special or pressing on your mind you could really ask about anything at all!
It
Hi, I appreciate this reading! Thank you! If you're okay with my request, I wanted to ask about my past life. Of course I don't believe in the past life stuff but I'm still curious regardless. I wonder if I even have a past life or if this is my first life as a human
It may take me a while to get back to you on the follow-up reading since I'm trying to prioritize new requests, I will get it done one day though forgive me 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: myopia
RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
Oooh so cool! I used to read tarot too so I love this ^^ could you maybe do a spread for me about my future in this life I currently have? Oh and of course I want to know about the romance (even though I'm really depressed I still wish to have a family later)
Hey Eaturdirt! I've got your reading all done :) I asked for a peek into things you may encounter in the near future, as well as things to look out for in the area of love!

Here's the whole spread! ❤️
IMG 4687

For your spread, the oracle cards on the left are going to show the theme for the whole reading in this case.
You have the following:

Body Positive

Nomad

Forgive and forget

and
If the shoe fits

The message im getting from this is strongly to focus on self love and self care during this time. You really need to do things that you know are right for you, you may have been dwelling on the past and ignoring the possibility to move forward in an attempt to hold onto something gone. It could be innocence maybe, I see the parasol and the lace socks and I think of something delicate.
With nomad it suggests "taking the leap." And for some reason I started thinking o that Indians jones scene where he has to walk across the bridge of faith. Unseeable, you don't know it's there, and unless you trust that the bridge exists you will fall. Again not sure why that message is coming out but it's what I feel to say!
Finally "if the shoe fits." Have you been deluding yourself about anything? Putting on rose tinted glasses? Or maybe even sunglasses. If it sings like a bird it's probably a bird, trust your gut! Your suspicions are correct and you cannot think the truth away.
Overall you must move on from whatever is holding you and search yourself and your heart during this upcoming time.

Now for the cards!

For your near future you have:
The Devil

Three of Swords

Eight of Cups

Then for more detail on romance specifically:
Four of Cups

And
Knight of Cups

You are going to be going through some very tricky business in the near future, and I very much suspect that this is in regards to a mindset, value, or strongly held belief about yourself or the world.

The Devil is all lies, deception, again I see the self delusion, maybe you are speaking lies to yourself, I think that there is something you hold to be true that is causing you great harm, or will cause you great harm.
The Three of swords is showing what comes next, when you come to see how you are deceiving yourself you will feel very heartbroken, like you've lost a great comfort. There's unfortunately a lot of darkness that you will be dealing with here soon, just remember your guidance to forgive and forget, move on, trust that the bridge is there.
The Eight of Cups to me is advising you to move on, exactly like your oracle cards say. Whatever is currently troubling you or comes to trouble you in the near future, it's best to not overthink it, don't dwell on it, even though your loss will feel enormous the day will come again as the moon sinks behind the mountains.

The majority of the figures are in red, a color of both love and passion but also danger and violence. There's danger in your emotions coming up soon. And I say this because WOW you have a lot of cups! Cups are your emotional world and they are definitely ruling over you recently and in the future.
Just keep in mind that objects in the mirror are closer than they appear, things are better than they seem, reign in your heart and you will find this next phase of your life a bit easier.

Now on love! ❤️

You have The Four of Cups, much like you mentioned about being depressed, this card is kinda saying the same thing. You are or will be feeling apathetic or reluctant to accept love from others. It's God or magic that is presenting opportunities of love to you, but you may not see them, or they may pass by so long as you are in this sadness. :( but nevertheless the cups are there, during this dark period your luck is actually building up, and once you come out from this you are promised at least 4 delicious lucky goblets of romantic wine! You just have to come out of your shell, which can be very difficult, just know that it's ready and waiting whenever you are!
Now with The Knight of Cups, I see emotion put into action, if you find someone that you connect with deep in your heart, much like Cinderella, if the shoe fits, you should go for it! Take some initiative, maybe next time you are presented an opportunity for love, follow your heart as cheesy as that sounds. Don't turn your head down or avert your eyes, embrace it. I see this knight like a prince who has been waiting for the right maiden or something, somebody to share his own heart with. I do think that the knights hand reaching out looks a lot like the hand coming from the cloud in the four of cups, so this makes me think that whoever this romantic interest is, they will make the first move! It's really going to be up to you if you're ready for it right now!

To wrap it up, you're definitely going to be going through some challenging times soon, but these will be troubles of the heart that you can find ways to soothe. I think the oracle cards are jam-packed with things you will be able to do to feel better and get ready for the love you desire so much to present itself to you 😊 a really heartwarming reading really! You seem really strong!

I hope you like this reading and will get some nice introspection from it! Thank you for waiting as it takes me a while to do readings sometimes! Best wishes and thanks again! <3

RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
YAYAYYAYAYY I WOULD LOVE ONE i'll dm you

i don't know if pm works because i think there's something to do with how many messages you need to send or how long you are a member that you can dm people

I guess I ask... is there any information I should know about my love life? And yes, I want to clarify some information because you're prob gonna get a million figures LMAO. I'm in an open relationship, but my bf and I told everyone we're single because we want to steer away from drama and jealousy cuz ppl are so jealous that we're happy but also want to say bad things about us because we're open. so yeah, we're pretending to be single. i've been hooking up with my ex cuz my bf and i are currently long distance. also had a guy who rejected hooking up with me when my bf and were honest about us being together in an open relationship, and yeah... it was a crazy amount of backlash. i'd say i'm weirdly waiting for this guy who rejected me to finally pick up that i'm "single" so that he can be more comfortable to ask me to hook up, but he also treated me like absolute garbage because he didn't agree with the open relationship. i think he's triggering my attachment wounds so i'm so crazy attracted to him. bad boys emotionally get me so attached even tho they make me feel like garbage. but i guess that's why hookups are fun.

also... is there advice on how to fix my situation in life in general? I've always been going through happy and jolly episodes followed by absolutely miserable, depressive ones. would be interesting to see the general advice on it! :)
Hey Goddess!
Sorry to keep you waiting on your love reading, it's all set up :)

IMG 4693
So first thing to point out is that this spread appears jumbled as far as colors and themes go, but knowing what you've explained that checks out. However there are stronger themes here than meet the eye!

I have some homemade love reading cards that I pull out whenever I REALLY need some honesty, and you can see them in the upper left. Forgetful, and wears Black to match Their Heart.
This could indicate shallowness or needing others to fill the void. It could also mean taking pride in darkness, or having abnormal priorities.
Next to the card talking about forgetfulness, wearing black, one of the MOST hilarious Tarot Coincidences I've ever had, is
The Page of Wands from Men in Black!
Ok so this makes me think alotttt about what this might mean for your relationships/ love life. The cards on top literally read as someone in black who might make you forget things, not remembering, and you just got the guy from men and black next to that??? Even if I didn't know anything about your situation at this point would say that you are using affection or pursuing affection as a distraction!
It's like love is your own personal neutralizer. :0!!!
Of course this is next to the card
Respect, does this kind of pattern stem from respect somehow? Think back on people you respect and why, this about if you prefer to be respected to disrespected. There's alotttt to unpack just in that top row, it really makes me think of brushing things under the carpet.

Respect is sat neatly atop The Devil. I think you don't have enough respect for yourself, and the devil card in this deck has a description saying "Ego can lead us astray when we see ourselves as not enough." The image is from the movie "From Dusk Till Dawn."

Onto the other cards, you have Trust the Universe, this makes me feel like you should pay attention to the message of this row and it's advice, but should know that everything will turn out ok and that what you are experiencing now will be an incredible lesson. Anyways! It really seems like you find structure in love. You have two fours in a row! Fours all represent stability.
Four of Coins: structure and security in the material world, this card is the most possessive card in Tarot! It usually shows a man hoarding four gold coins like they are his everything. You like to feel possessed or to feel possession over others to gain a sense of security, four coins, four pillars of structure.

Four of Swords: this four still represents structure as well, but the swords rule intelligence. This card I intended to be your Lesson in all this, or your main thing to know. The four of swords shows that you should rest and take time to contemplate your actions. Really think about your decisions and what they mean for you and your heart in the long run, and remember that The Devil is relying on your insecurity to hurt your decision making.

Trust the universe but be mindful of where you seek structure.

Finally you have The Nine of Wands!
a card of resilience and strength. It usually shows a man building a wall, tired of it but almost done. It's ok to try and protect your heart! Allow yourself to protect your heart, it's something worthy of care and protection.
Interestingly it's sandwiched between Twin Flame, and Apparition!
I get these cards in love readings a lot! I think that if you protect your own heart, you will find that energy in the partners you seek, they will also treasure and protect your heart so long as you do. Right now the way you view yourself is exactly how your partners view you, when you change how you care for your relationship to love, people will change with you. And Apparition Is about fantasy, seeing things. Usually when you see something in nothing it means nothing, but not with this. Pay attention to the little things, every little word and tone, both with how you treat yourself and others treat you. See what you are bringing into your heart.

The final message is to guard your heart and think about things before acting, be a bit less impulsive, make sure what you are doing is truly what your heart desires. No matter what, trust the universe, and know that things will turn out ok in your love-life! It seems like there's so much to think about in your situation, but nevertheless, be light-hearted, have fun! And never disrespect yourself!

I hope the cards and their messages have been able to provide some good info and food for thought! 🩷 thank you for the practice! This reading was really fun to do! Still can't get over the top row! Best wishes :)

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
If you're still doing readings, I'd love to have mine done. No pressure if you've got a lot of them. This is a really neat practice that I would like to learn more about.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I wouldn't mind having my cards read if you have the time! :) seems really interesting and it's really sweet of you to take the time to do these free readings!

For things I would like to know… is it in the cards for me (pun intended;)) to make a good honest try at life? And by that I mean - learning to drive, getting a job, finding some place to live…the whole 9 yards in terms of adulthood. Will this make me susceptible to more hurt, grief, disappointment etc. OR will this improve my life situation? Will I be happy?

My love life also interests me…as there are parts of me that feels I could become better if I had someone along side me to fight life's struggles with. But I'm also aware it could make things worse if things don't pan out the way I want them to.

TLDR: just curious whether it's worth it to make a solid attempt at becoming fully functional member of society, or if I am destined for failure in all paths taken.

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

I want to disappear forever
Apr 6, 2024
This is so so awesome. I would love one as well, it looks like you have a lot of requests though so please take any time you need!! And if you end up not getting to mine I don't mind at all 💗 hmmmm it's hard for me to think of a question, is it okay to ask for just a general reading? Thank you so much <3 <3 <3

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Lonely girl
Apr 14, 2024
Hey Eaturdirt! I've got your reading all done :) I asked for a peek into things you may encounter in the near future, as well as things to look out for in the area of love!

View attachment 137543

For your spread, the oracle cards on the left are going to show the theme for the whole reading in this case.
You have the following:

Body Positive

Nomad

Forgive and forget

and
If the shoe fits

The message im getting from this is strongly to focus on self love and self care during this time. You really need to do things that you know are right for you, you may have been dwelling on the past and ignoring the possibility to move forward in an attempt to hold onto something gone. It could be innocence maybe, I see the parasol and the lace socks and I think of something delicate.
With nomad it suggests "taking the leap." And for some reason I started thinking o that Indians jones scene where he has to walk across the bridge of faith. Unseeable, you don't know it's there, and unless you trust that the bridge exists you will fall. Again not sure why that message is coming out but it's what I feel to say!
Finally "if the shoe fits." Have you been deluding yourself about anything? Putting on rose tinted glasses? Or maybe even sunglasses. If it sings like a bird it's probably a bird, trust your gut! Your suspicions are correct and you cannot think the truth away.
Overall you must move on from whatever is holding you and search yourself and your heart during this upcoming time.

Now for the cards!

The Devil

Three of Swords

Eight of Cups

Four of Cups

And
Knight of Cups

You are going to be going through some very tricky business in the near future, and I very much suspect that this is in regards to a mindset, value, or strongly held belief about yourself or the world.

The Devil is all lies, deception, again I see the self delusion, maybe you are speaking lies to yourself, I think that there is something you hold to be true that is causing you great harm, or will cause you great harm.
The Three of swords is showing what comes next, when you come to see how you are deceiving yourself you will feel very heartbroken, like you've lost a great comfort. There's unfortunately a lot of darkness that you will be dealing with here soon, just remember your guidance to forgive and forget, move on, trust that the bridge is there.
The Eight of Cups to me is advising you to move on, exactly like your oracle cards say. Whatever is currently troubling you or comes to trouble you in the near future, it's best to not overthink it, don't dwell on it, even though your loss will feel enormous the day will come again as the moon sinks behind the mountains.

The majority of the figures are in red, a color of both love and passion but also danger and violence. There's danger in your emotions coming up soon. And I say this because WOW you have a lot of cups! Cups are your emotional world and they are definitely ruling over you recently and in the future.
Just keep in mind that objects in the mirror are closer than they appear, things are better than they seem, reign in your heart and you will find this next phase of your life a bit easier.

Now on love! ❤️

You have The Four of Cups, much like you mentioned about being depressed, this card is kinda saying the same thing. You are or will be feeling apathetic or reluctant to accept love from others. It's God or magic that is presenting opportunities of love to you, but you may not see them, or they may pass by so long as you are in this sadness. :( but nevertheless the cups are there, during this dark period your luck is actually building up, and once you come out from this you are promised at least 4 delicious lucky goblets of romantic wine! You just have to come out of your shell, which can be very difficult, just know that it's ready and waiting whenever you are!
Now with The Knight of Cups, I see emotion put into action, if you find someone that you connect with deep in your heart, much like Cinderella, if the shoe fits, you should go for it! Take some initiative, maybe next time you are presented an opportunity for love, follow your heart as cheesy as that sounds. Don't turn your head down or avert your eyes, embrace it. I see this knight like a prince who has been waiting for the right maiden or something, somebody to share his own heart with. I do think that the knights hand reaching out looks a lot like the hand coming from the cloud in the four of cups, so this makes me think that whoever this romantic interest is, they will make the first move! It's really going to be up to you if you're ready for it right now!

To wrap it up, you're definitely going to be going through some challenging times soon, but these will be troubles of the heart that you can find ways to soothe. I think the oracle cards are jam-packed with things you will be able to do to feel better and get ready for the love you desire so much to present itself to you 😊 a really heartwarming reading really! You seem really strong!

I hope you like this reading and will get some nice introspection from it! Thank you for waiting as it takes me a while to do readings sometimes! Best wishes and thanks again! <3

View attachment 137543

You have the following:

Body Positive

Nomad

Forgive and forget

and
If the shoe fits

Now for the cards!

The Devil

Three of Swords

Eight of Cups

Four of Cups

And
Knight of Cups

Now on love! ❤️

Wow thank you so much for the reading! Lord have mercy on me though hahahaha. I'm already struggling a lot right now, so the cards do resonate with me, I do really hope it doesn't get worse than this and that the hardest part is behind me now! I'm thinking about what the thing could be that I'm holding onto and which lies I'm telling myself. The lies hopefully are the fact that I'm telling myself that i won't get any better. Thanks again <3

RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
Wow thank you so much for the reading! Lord have mercy on me though hahahaha. I'm already struggling a lot right now, so the cards do resonate with me, I do really hope it doesn't get worse than this and that the hardest part is behind me now! I'm thinking about what the thing could be that I'm holding onto and which lies I'm telling myself. The lies hopefully are the fact that I'm telling myself that i won't get any better. Thanks again <3
Of course! I'm glad it resonated ❤️ I do really think from your cards that you are just about over that hill! I hope you will feel better soon!
This is so so awesome. I would love one as well, it looks like you have a lot of requests though so please take any time you need!! And if you end up not getting to mine I don't mind at all 💗 hmmmm it's hard for me to think of a question, is it okay to ask for just a general reading? Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
Absolutely! 💗 it will definitely take some time but keep checking back here ^u^

RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
Hello

A general reading would be amazing, thank you :)
Hello there! I've gotten your reading all done :)

IMG 4702

Alright! So there's a bit to unpack here with the themes, this spread was asking what the universe is trying to tell you right now. Things you have ought to know, and some advice.

The very first thing that stands out to me is The Evil Eye Talisman on the bottom left. This is showing that somebody is gazing at you or thinking of you maliciously, and that you should pay attention to your closest circle as well as acquaintances to see who is wishing ill on you. Somehow I'm not usually superstitious, except with this! The idea of somebody taking a good deal of energy and dedicating it towards hateful thoughts about me gives me the creeps! Next to Silent Skill, and A Cure for Longing, this makes me think that this could be somebody from your past, or somebody that you wince to think about. I'm getting the idea of an ex or a disapproving family member. Somebody who knows you a bit more intimately. Likewise this could be showing that you yourself have been expressing some envy. I think this is possible because of something I see in your tarot cards on the right which I will explain here soon!

Up top with your oracle cards you have Stairway, and Rejection.
I strongly feel that you are currently feeling rejected by something, strongly. Maybe you feel like the world around you is rejecting you like you're a little microbe surrounded by white blood cells. You might see this staircase as a way up and out, that or there's a clear path ahead for you and it is your way to get past this feeling of being denied from your happiness and desires. There's a way out but whatever it is will be a heck of a climb. I will also say that there's a lot of appeal to this and that it's not frightening. Glitter and beautiful flowers, it's ok to try and escape or find a path away from this lonely longing feeling. One more thing is that maybe you are the one rejecting something important. Maybe these cards are asking you to consider another way to go about this situation.

Now onto the Tarot!

You have the Ace of Chalices
Every ace is a seed, the beginning of something. The ace of cups is a card representing creation and sometimes even fertility! This can mean the birth of anything. Maybe a new project, a new relationship, it's a very spring-time card, it shows everything new and wonderful. On the flip side the fountain in the artwork can also present the idea of being Overwhelmed By many emotions or things to do, juggling them all in your head.

The card placement is also important here, and the reason I'm seeing some jealousy or self pity on your end is because of the next card

The Four of Chalices, this card is about depression and apathy, a man drinks slumped up against a tree, looking over the water at others enjoying themselves in a way he supposed he cannot. He specifically is staring glumly at that sparkling fountain of creation. Maybe you feel as though you are incapable of making something so beautiful as that, maybe you prefer to hide away instead of expressing yourself. Maybe you are literally both! One moment a fountain of emotion, the next hiding away within yourself all angsty.

Another reason I see a component of envy or jealousy is because the card beneath the four of chalices is
The Three of Chalices.

IMG 4704

When the cards sit side by side, it shows a bigger and more complex story, not only is there some strong apathy, but It looks as though you feel like you're an outcast. "Why can't I just be like them." You deep down really wish to be able to stand and dance with the happiness of the three of cups. A card of celebration and friendship. It's usually a nice card to get but when I see it adjacent to the four it's really got to mean apathy towards joy, jealousy of joy, or somebody is jealous of your joy. If you resonate more with the dancing ladies than the brooding man, then that would confirm that somebody is casting the evil eye upon you. And if you resonate with the brooding man, then you are casting the evil eye upon others. I wish I could ask you which one it is! As far as the cards are concerned it could be either! Maybe both?? I'm so curious :0!!

Now the next card to talk about is
The Page of Pentacles,
This is some good news from the universe! The pages are optimistic cards with youthful energy, and this page represents a material gift to you, all the pentacles represent the physical world! This could be that you are healing from a sickness or becoming healthier. It could be a literal Monetary Gift! Maybe you are beginning a new project or you have been hoping for a promotion of some kind. Being next to the ace of chalices this could also be a big go-ahead to just start whatever you've been wanting to start! Or treat yourself. No matter what the gift is, don't be surprised to find something good happening to you or coming into your possession soon! :D

Finally your major advice card is the only major arcana to show up! That means it is pointing to a strong warning, piece of advice, or major life event!

The Emperor,
This emperor differs greatly from the typical artwork. Instead of a fiery king upon a throne, the ram iconography has been transformed into this arrangement of skulls. The emperor is often to show Stern masculine strength or energy. But I find that this card provokes the thought of lack and drought. A desert, having little to work with. Regardless of his circumstances the emperor will build an empire! I think that this card is strongly advising you to make the best you can with what you have, and if you can exercise that degree of control and wisdom that you can make something out of nothing! I think this is a pretty awesome card to get for your final card!

Overall I would say the main takeaways are to be mindful of how you are thinking, especially when it comes to comparing yourself to others. Try to compare yourself to your past self instead of longing to be like other people. Every step you take to grow from who you once were will become your escape from this inner rejection you feel. You can make something out of nothing, it is in your power. There is more water in this desert than you suppose!

If you are at all superstitious, I would keep in mind the evil eye and just to be safe maybe get a little glass talisman for a few bucks to put over your door. That way, **if** there's somebody out there wishing evil on you, you can send that energy back and it might make you feel a bit better! This is of course only if you care to do so!

I hope that you've been able to have some interesting takeaways from this reading, and thanks for letting me read for you! 💙 :)

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
Hey Goddess!
Sorry to keep you waiting on your love reading, it's all set up :)

View attachment 137561
So first thing to point out is that this spread appears jumbled as far as colors and themes go, but knowing what you've explained that checks out. However there are stronger themes here than meet the eye!

I have some homemade love reading cards that I pull out whenever I REALLY need some honesty, and you can see them in the upper left. Forgetful, and wears Black to match Their Heart.
This could indicate shallowness or needing others to fill the void. It could also mean taking pride in darkness, or having abnormal priorities.
Next to the card talking about forgetfulness, wearing black, one of the MOST hilarious Tarot Coincidences I've ever had, is
The Page of Wands from Men in Black!
Ok so this makes me think alotttt about what this might mean for your relationships/ love life. The cards on top literally read as someone in black who might make you forget things, not remembering, and you just got the guy from men and black next to that??? Even if I didn't know anything about your situation at this point would say that you are using affection or pursuing affection as a distraction!
It's like love is your own personal neutralizer. :0!!!
Of course this is next to the card
Respect, does this kind of pattern stem from respect somehow? Think back on people you respect and why, this about if you prefer to be respected to disrespected. There's alotttt to unpack just in that top row, it really makes me think of brushing things under the carpet.

Respect is sat neatly atop The Devil. I think you don't have enough respect for yourself, and the devil card in this deck has a description saying "Ego can lead us astray when we see ourselves as not enough." The image is from the movie "From Dusk Till Dawn."

Onto the other cards, you have Trust the Universe, this makes me feel like you should pay attention to the message of this row and it's advice, but should know that everything will turn out ok and that what you are experiencing now will be an incredible lesson. Anyways! It really seems like you find structure in love. You have two fours in a row! Fours all represent stability.
Four of Coins: structure and security in the material world, this card is the most possessive card in Tarot! It usually shows a man hoarding four gold coins like they are his everything. You like to feel possessed or to feel possession over others to gain a sense of security, four coins, four pillars of structure.

Four of Swords: this four still represents structure as well, but the swords rule intelligence. This card I intended to be your Lesson in all this, or your main thing to know. The four of swords shows that you should rest and take time to contemplate your actions. Really think about your decisions and what they mean for you and your heart in the long run, and remember that The Devil is relying on your insecurity to hurt your decision making.

Trust the universe but be mindful of where you seek structure.

Finally you have The Nine of Wands!
a card of resilience and strength. It usually shows a man building a wall, tired of it but almost done. It's ok to try and protect your heart! Allow yourself to protect your heart, it's something worthy of care and protection.
Interestingly it's sandwiched between Twin Flame, and Apparition!
I get these cards in love readings a lot! I think that if you protect your own heart, you will find that energy in the partners you seek, they will also treasure and protect your heart so long as you do. Right now the way you view yourself is exactly how your partners view you, when you change how you care for your relationship to love, people will change with you. And Apparition Is about fantasy, seeing things. Usually when you see something in nothing it means nothing, but not with this. Pay attention to the little things, every little word and tone, both with how you treat yourself and others treat you. See what you are bringing into your heart.

The final message is to guard your heart and think about things before acting, be a bit less impulsive, make sure what you are doing is truly what your heart desires. No matter what, trust the universe, and know that things will turn out ok in your love-life! It seems like there's so much to think about in your situation, but nevertheless, be light-hearted, have fun! And never disrespect yourself!

I hope the cards and their messages have been able to provide some good info and food for thought! 🩷 thank you for the practice! This reading was really fun to do! Still can't get over the top row! Best wishes :)
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SO TRUE. A lot of this stuff makes a ton of sense because I'm with my fiancé while being in an open relationship, and our relationship is definitely based on proper structure.

Literally everything resonated. I'm definitely in a VERY stable relationship with my fiancé at the moment. He supports me through everything. It's unsurprising to see two 4's that represent stability.

The "respect" in your reading is absolutely wild... for some reason with this particular guy, I endured SO MUCH DISRESPECT from him and still kept wanting it to happen EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A TON OF OPTIONS and shouldn't be obsessing over this guy. Like, I truly felt my self-esteem get crushed a bit from the entire interaction even though I know it's not my fault. It truly was a distraction. I watched so many readings that the information was literally conflicting and watching readings for hours about the situation with him. It's really wild. It's crazy how much this reading is so true and applies to what I'm going through right now. Hookups aren't specifically the problem but more so the fact that I was, as you said, using one of the guys as a way to forget about everything else.

This is also so cool, but I think I'm actually going to be healing this time. I have been so present and grounded these days. But your reading definitely was accurate because I was obsessed over this guy for like two months and everything in the reading related. It's not like crazy in love but just wanting the validation of finally getting the interaction that I wanted.

I'm telling you when I say every single thing hit the nail--like they are absolutely messages I needed to hear about my love life. I definitely need to protect my heart and not attach my self-esteem to superficial outcomes.

Thank you so much for this great reading <3

RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SO TRUE. A lot of this stuff makes a ton of sense because I'm with my fiancé while being in an open relationship, and our relationship is definitely based on proper structure.

Literally everything resonated. I'm definitely in a VERY stable relationship with my fiancé at the moment. He supports me through everything. It's unsurprising to see two 4's that represent stability.

The "respect" in your reading is absolutely wild... for some reason with this particular guy, I endured SO MUCH DISRESPECT from him and still kept wanting it to happen EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A TON OF OPTIONS and shouldn't be obsessing over this guy. Like, I truly felt my self-esteem get crushed a bit from the entire interaction even though I know it's not my fault. It truly was a distraction. I watched so many readings that the information was literally conflicting and watching readings for hours about the situation with him. It's really wild. It's crazy how much this reading is so true and applies to what I'm going through right now. Hookups aren't specifically the problem but more so the fact that I was, as you said, using one of the guys as a way to forget about everything else.

This is also so cool, but I think I'm actually going to be healing this time. I have been so present and grounded these days. But your reading definitely was accurate because I was obsessed over this guy for like two months and everything in the reading related. It's not like crazy in love but just wanting the validation of finally getting the interaction that I wanted.

I'm telling you when I say every single thing hit the nail--like they are absolutely messages I needed to hear about my love life. I definitely need to protect my heart and not attach my self-esteem to superficial outcomes.

Thank you so much for this great reading <3
Im so glad to have been helpful! 💘 it's so cool to hear feedback like this, feels so magical! I hope you will be able to do some deep heart healing! Sending lots of love :D

• Love
Reactions: etherealgoddess
RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
Would really appreciate a reading if you are still up for it. I'm wondering what I should do to get a job that I would actually like
Hello Grey! Thanks for your patience on your reading! I've been offline for a few days but have returned :)

Here's your full card spread!
IMG 4740

For your spread I decided to stick with a very classic traditional set of cards. Excluding the use of additional oracle cards. I'm not sure why but I felt like the message would be more clear this way nice and simple!

The chart is arranged as follows.

The pillar in the center is both about advice and some career aptitude. The higher on the pillar, the better the career move, the lower, the worse the career move. It can also double as this: higher up on the pillar is what you are/could be doing correctly, and lower is what you are/could be doing incorrectly.
The top and bottom of the pillar have additional cards for additional insight and advice into the best and worst aspects of the situation.

The single cards to the left and right of the pillar are meant to be the strongest bits of advice you should take away.

Onto the cards themselves!

1. The Empress
Up on the top left, This card is something that you are either doing correctly, or a positive indicator/ bit of advise that will make things more positive. The empress is a card of feminine wisdom, opposite to the emperor who takes things by a by force, the empress lets things happen organically. Showing that one of the best things you could do is to be less hasty, and this is a repeating theme throughout the rest of your cards, and in fact will show up later at the bottom of the pillar. This card also urges one to appreciate beautiful things, creation, and nature especially! If you are working somewhere that doesn't allow for the appreciation of little things, then that kind of work will produce a lot of suffering. I think you need to put more effort into recognizing beauty and its effect on people! I think a job where your efforts and creations directly help people in a way that you can see it would be perfect for you and that you would find that sight fulfilling.
This empress is mostly though, in my opinion, giving you advice on the second card and how to handle it.

2. The Six of Swords
In the upper right is the six of swords, this card shows moving on. A woman and her child are fleeing from danger or their homeland into the unknown. I think that if you have recently Left a job or if your most recent past job is weighing heavy on your heart that you should know that it is a good decision to not be in that kind of work. I think that there are some strong feelings here on one or the other side, either you quit because you hated your last job, or you HAD to quit because of external circumstances, or you were fired or suspended. Oh! Another thing is that you could be stressed from a transition, this could be school related, like thinking about what comes after graduation, not sure what it is but it seems like whatever your career history may be, it's stressful for you and not pleasant. There's alot of insecurity going on here. I could have gathered that a bit from your request of course, but the cards in this instance happen to agree. You are unhappy with your career and are moving into the unknown, and aren't sure what to expect! But that's exactly where you ought to be, when your heart isn't settled on something, it can land anywhere! Your current mindset of abandon has a lot of opportunity for growth and discovery. And the empress is the absolute best way you could handle it. She says to go with the flow! And not to put more weight on it than you need to. If you've been putting an unnecessary and excessive amount of moral value into your career then you should let it progress naturally. The six of swords can also be saying that you should allow yourself to change jobs as needed, and let yourself find footing as you move around and learn about yourself! It naturally hurts to leave behind something you've tried hard at, but don't let a sunk cost fallacy be holding you back! Explore your options at a natural pace.

3. Judgement
This is nailing the point even further! Judgement sounds scary, but this is the secondary good thing to note in this spread. This card is about new beginnings! An angel rings down from heaven to call all the dead to a new life. What seems like death is just a new beginning. This card means revival, new life! It seems like the six of swords, that much needed abandon of the old will lead to a new life, a new calling, and it will come naturally! Altogether these top three cards are exactly what I would have expected for a career reading! Moving on is the correct thing to do, try something new! If you've been working in the same field for the past forever, if you're in a strange stage of transition, or if you've been hesitant to get out there because it feels so final, remember that it's not final! And that trial and error is more than ok!

I'm also getting the idea right now that if you have been holding onto a specific idea for yourself that your heart isn't actually happy with, that it's ok and advised to let go and try something else! Just for example, maybe you went to school for something practical but you won't be happy in that field, just go out there into the unknown and try something that you feel more comfortable with even if it's just for a little break! You need something that will make you want to get out of bed in the morning!! I see this angel like an alarm clock and you like a zombie waking up.

You will find something that makes you feel like awakening is a gift not a punishment. And you will find this again, naturally if you focus on what truly matters.

4. The Ten of Pentacles
This is the first negative card to take a look at, something you are advised against. This is a card of great material satisfaction, abundance and pleasure in the company of others! Usually a wonderful card to receive, but in the context of the spread I take it that you may be too focused on material gain. I feel like you want to have others see your success, you might care excessively about being flashy or being wealthy in general. If this isn't about plain materialism, another outcome could be that this is advice to not take the higher paying job over a lower paying job that would make you happier! Or in the future you should not accept the raise if you aren't eager to take on the additional labor. Either way, as hard as it can be sometimes, try not to focus too much on the money as much as possible and you will be able to find a job that you are eager to work.

4. Temperance
This, like the empress on the top, is advice but for this bottom section. Temperance is similar to the empress in a few ways! This card also asks for patience, moderation, being grounded!
With a foot in the water and a foot on the ground, the angel reminds you to keep yourself both hopeful and grounded in reality. Dreams can only come true when you make a practical plan! Otherwise they only stay dreams. I will also mention that there are two angels in this reading, of the three major arcana to show an angel, two of them popped up! I'm not sure what that could mean, but I did notice it! Make of it what you will! :)

5. The Eight of Swords
This card is showing you what not to do or what you're doing wrong. This person in the artwork feels trapped, blindfolded and bound, surrounded by swords stabbed in the ground. But nobody wields them, and if they realized it, they would be able to walk away with their legs free to wander. Nobody stands guard, nobody chains them in place, but they feel and stay trapped. You might have made a bit of a mental prison for yourself here, I think that you feel trapped by your circumstances or feel powerless and confused. Or maybe you simply feel safer to stand in place than to risk what might happen if you step away. Either way, fear is holding you captive, and temperance might be guiding you to allow your fear to exist, but to rein it in, and realize that you are in no danger.

Now the two advice cards.

On the left: The Two of Pentacles
This card totally reaffirms everything from earlier in the reading! The two of pentacles like all twos can represent a choice. A choice in the material world, two boats go to different destinations, and this man in the image juggles these choices, an infinity sign woven in. Hard choices that affect the future of your life in powerful ways will always be present, and you are here right now, struggling with what to do next, what should you do about it?

On the right: Page of Swords
The swords represent intelligence, the pages represent youthfulness and curiosity. Be smart but all the while keep your sense of adventure! This Is cliche but it's just what the cards say haha, you have to be smart to get what you want, you have to think carefully on your many choices ahead, just keep the spirit of fun in mind and it will help you to not get jaded by the world.

Overall allow yourself to explore different options, and to not dig a hole for yourself to get stuck in! More so, don't let yourself get trapped in your own head, and don't focus on the material aspect more than the adventure of it all. Though I see abandonment and loss and feeling lost in this reading, I see a lot of curiosity, adventure, and opportunity ahead! Just go with the flow!

I hope this wasn't too boring, all of this is definitely on par with typical career advice but the cards will say what they want to say. Despite it not being spicy or dramatic, I hope that this reading will contain some good bits of info to contemplate :)

Thank you for letting me read for you! Again I'm sorry for the delay, it's been tricky catching up and I appreciate your patience 💙 best of luck with your career pursuits and I hope you find something really cool!

• Love
Reactions: GreyCTB
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
Hello Grey! Thanks for your patience on your reading! I've been offline for a few days but have returned :)

Here's your full card spread!
View attachment 138245

For your spread I decided to stick with a very classic traditional set of cards. Excluding the use of additional oracle cards. I'm not sure why but I felt like the message would be more clear this way nice and simple!

The chart is arranged as follows.

The pillar in the center is both about advice and some career aptitude. The higher on the pillar, the better the career move, the lower, the worse the career move. It can also double as this: higher up on the pillar is what you are/could be doing correctly, and lower is what you are/could be doing incorrectly.
The top and bottom of the pillar have additional cards for additional insight and advice into the best and worst aspects of the situation.

The single cards to the left and right of the pillar are meant to be the strongest bits of advice you should take away.

Onto the cards themselves!

1. The Empress
Up on the top left, This card is something that you are either doing correctly, or a positive indicator/ bit of advise that will make things more positive. The empress is a card of feminine wisdom, opposite to the emperor who takes things by a by force, the empress lets things happen organically. Showing that one of the best things you could do is to be less hasty, and this is a repeating theme throughout the rest of your cards, and in fact will show up later at the bottom of the pillar. This card also urges one to appreciate beautiful things, creation, and nature especially! If you are working somewhere that doesn't allow for the appreciation of little things, then that kind of work will produce a lot of suffering. I think you need to put more effort into recognizing beauty and its effect on people! I think a job where your efforts and creations directly help people in a way that you can see it would be perfect for you and that you would find that sight fulfilling.
This empress is mostly though, in my opinion, giving you advice on the second card and how to handle it.

2. The Six of Swords
In the upper right is the six of swords, this card shows moving on. A woman and her child are fleeing from danger or their homeland into the unknown. I think that if you have recently Left a job or if your most recent past job is weighing heavy on your heart that you should know that it is a good decision to not be in that kind of work. I think that there are some strong feelings here on one or the other side, either you quit because you hated your last job, or you HAD to quit because of external circumstances, or you were fired or suspended. Oh! Another thing is that you could be stressed from a transition, this could be school related, like thinking about what comes after graduation, not sure what it is but it seems like whatever your career history may be, it's stressful for you and not pleasant. There's alot of insecurity going on here. I could have gathered that a bit from your request of course, but the cards in this instance happen to agree. You are unhappy with your career and are moving into the unknown, and aren't sure what to expect! But that's exactly where you ought to be, when your heart isn't settled on something, it can land anywhere! Your current mindset of abandon has a lot of opportunity for growth and discovery. And the empress is the absolute best way you could handle it. She says to go with the flow! And not to put more weight on it than you need to. If you've been putting an unnecessary and excessive amount of moral value into your career then you should let it progress naturally. The six of swords can also be saying that you should allow yourself to change jobs as needed, and let yourself find footing as you move around and learn about yourself! It naturally hurts to leave behind something you've tried hard at, but don't let a sunk cost fallacy be holding you back! Explore your options at a natural pace.

3. Judgement
This is nailing the point even further! Judgement sounds scary, but this is the secondary good thing to note in this spread. This card is about new beginnings! An angel rings down from heaven to call all the dead to a new life. What seems like death is just a new beginning. This card means revival, new life! It seems like the six of swords, that much needed abandon of the old will lead to a new life, a new calling, and it will come naturally! Altogether these top three cards are exactly what I would have expected for a career reading! Moving on is the correct thing to do, try something new! If you've been working in the same field for the past forever, if you're in a strange stage of transition, or if you've been hesitant to get out there because it feels so final, remember that it's not final! And that trial and error is more than ok!

I'm also getting the idea right now that if you have been holding onto a specific idea for yourself that your heart isn't actually happy with, that it's ok and advised to let go and try something else! Just for example, maybe you went to school for something practical but you won't be happy in that field, just go out there into the unknown and try something that you feel more comfortable with even if it's just for a little break! You need something that will make you want to get out of bed in the morning!! I see this angel like an alarm clock and you like a zombie waking up.

You will find something that makes you feel like awakening is a gift not a punishment. And you will find this again, naturally if you focus on what truly matters.

4. The Ten of Pentacles
This is the first negative card to take a look at, something you are advised against. This is a card of great material satisfaction, abundance and pleasure in the company of others! Usually a wonderful card to receive, but in the context of the spread I take it that you may be too focused on material gain. I feel like you want to have others see your success, you might care excessively about being flashy or being wealthy in general. If this isn't about plain materialism, another outcome could be that this is advice to not take the higher paying job over a lower paying job that would make you happier! Or in the future you should not accept the raise if you aren't eager to take on the additional labor. Either way, as hard as it can be sometimes, try not to focus too much on the money as much as possible and you will be able to find a job that you are eager to work.

4. Temperance
This, like the empress on the top, is advice but for this bottom section. Temperance is similar to the empress in a few ways! This card also asks for patience, moderation, being grounded!
With a foot in the water and a foot on the ground, the angel reminds you to keep yourself both hopeful and grounded in reality. Dreams can only come true when you make a practical plan! Otherwise they only stay dreams. I will also mention that there are two angels in this reading, of the three major arcana to show an angel, two of them popped up! I'm not sure what that could mean, but I did notice it! Make of it what you will! :)

5. The Eight of Swords
This card is showing you what not to do or what you're doing wrong. This person in the artwork feels trapped, blindfolded and bound, surrounded by swords stabbed in the ground. But nobody wields them, and if they realized it, they would be able to walk away with their legs free to wander. Nobody stands guard, nobody chains them in place, but they feel and stay trapped. You might have made a bit of a mental prison for yourself here, I think that you feel trapped by your circumstances or feel powerless and confused. Or maybe you simply feel safer to stand in place than to risk what might happen if you step away. Either way, fear is holding you captive, and temperance might be guiding you to allow your fear to exist, but to rein it in, and realize that you are in no danger.

Now the two advice cards.

On the left: The Two of Pentacles
This card totally reaffirms everything from earlier in the reading! The two of pentacles like all twos can represent a choice. A choice in the material world, two boats go to different destinations, and this man in the image juggles these choices, an infinity sign woven in. Hard choices that affect the future of your life in powerful ways will always be present, and you are here right now, struggling with what to do next, what should you do about it?

On the right: Page of Swords
The swords represent intelligence, the pages represent youthfulness and curiosity. Be smart but all the while keep your sense of adventure! This Is cliche but it's just what the cards say haha, you have to be smart to get what you want, you have to think carefully on your many choices ahead, just keep the spirit of fun in mind and it will help you to not get jaded by the world.

Overall allow yourself to explore different options, and to not dig a hole for yourself to get stuck in! More so, don't let yourself get trapped in your own head, and don't focus on the material aspect more than the adventure of it all. Though I see abandonment and loss and feeling lost in this reading, I see a lot of curiosity, adventure, and opportunity ahead! Just go with the flow!

I hope this wasn't too boring, all of this is definitely on par with typical career advice but the cards will say what they want to say. Despite it not being spicy or dramatic, I hope that this reading will contain some good bits of info to contemplate :)

Thank you for letting me read for you! Again I'm sorry for the delay, it's been tricky catching up and I appreciate your patience 💙 best of luck with your career pursuits and I hope you find something really cool!
Thank you so much for this. It's actually really accurate. I'm gonna take it into consideration, thank you

Frem

Frem

May 5, 2024
I had few questions before but I remember only boring ones, so could you give me a reading about whatever you feel like? It can be big or small, very specific or vague.