• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Today I went to a tarot reader. I asked her would I ever meet my love. The man I fell in love with nearly four years ago after 'meeting' online. She said no, I won't.
Every day there is less of a reason to care. To go on.

I am going to South America in a few weeks (planned holiday) and have been reading the Peru/Nembutal threads with much interest. That would be my dream death. Sounds silly though but I've booked to take my son on holiday in June and I don't want to end it til I've done that as he's really been looking forward to the holiday and I would hate to ruin it for him. You might think 'why would I not want to ruin his holiday yet want to potentially ruin his life' but his additional needs mean he struggles with the three dynamic (me, his dad and him) so would actually in my opinion do better with one parent. Plus, no matter how much I love him, I can't endure misery for him or anyone else.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
What if your son is suicidal, and you're robbing him of the opportunity? (Disregard my comments if they're not polite, please.)

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
What if your son is suicidal, and you're robbing him of the opportunity? (Disregard my comments if they're not polite, please.)
Im not sure what you mean

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
As much I love tarot readings for fun. They should be taken with a grain of salt nobody can predict the future even legit psychics say that. I hope you aren't planning on ctb over this reading
Same. Tarot card suck at being accurate. They are a great hobby, but little else. OP, I sincerely hope you didn't take this as a prophecy.

I don't know your family dynamics, but depressed people tend to think on them as a burden, while it isn't usually the case. If the tarot alone is what convinced you to die, please, reconsider. I know everyone has a limit, there is little I can do, sadly.

Last edited:
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
No it's not that. My turbulent home life (see some previous posts) contributes to making me feel shit but the main reason I want to die is because I am in love with a man who does not or cannot love me back. It is all consuming and killing me from the inside. Love is everything to me. Without it, life is pointless.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Just watch some "A Haunting" YouTube videos. Tarot is almost as bad as using Ouija ("spirit") boards for bringing ghosts and/or demons into your life.

All occultic practices are condemned in the Bible (divination, fortune telling, necromancy, witchcraft, Satanism, etc.). That should settle it if you're a Christian of some sort.

If that's not enough there are lots of demon possession and exorcism videos by Catholic exorcists too…

• Yay!
Reactions: sanitystruggle
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I do fortune telling for myself, Lenormand, and one of the basic rules of the system is that a time frame is needed. "Would I ever" is not a time frame, a good time frame would be in 3 months, 6 months, 2 weeks.

I wouldn't trust that person and, even though I like fortune telling, I wouldn't put my life on the line for it. Even after years of predicting and keeping track of predictions and results, my correct percentage is 69% after 185 answered questions.

Please don't take that prediction so seriously, especially without a time frame and without knowing the person's "stats" as it were.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, I don't believe in such things at all :D.

For me it's on the same shelf as astrology and other things like that.

It can be considered fun, but nothing more.
This is of course just my opinion.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep