Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Some dude on Reddit was concerned about one of my last posts and direct messaged me. He is urging me to create "goals" to make life worth living and keeps trying to reassure me that I will "make it through this".

HOMIE, WHAT IF I DON'T *WANT* TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS??

It's just funny. I'm looking for people who relate, not making a fucking cry for help. I told him he sounds like a good person but that I can't really be helped.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lammpz, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Journeytoletgo and 12 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Those people are from another planet. Their lucky brains are protected by layers upon impenetrable layers of illusions & delusions

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Élégie, OceanBlue and 10 others
Conk

Conk

May 29, 2021
Those people are from another planet. Their lucky brains are protected by layers upon impenetrable layers of illusions & delusions
Are those ilusions tho? IMO , we are bias with our own suicidality, is not like we have some kind of universal truth, everybody is living in an ilusion because our senses and brain filter our reality

Reactions: myopybyproxy, Journeytoletgo, avoid_slow_death and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Talking to my wall and dog is way better than talking to normies or my ex therapist!!!

Reactions: Élégie, Amumu, Bleh and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
is not like we have some kind of universal truth, everybody is living in an ilusion because our senses and brain filter our reality
At least some of us are aware of that fact. Average "mentally healthy" people believe that there is some kind of universal truth & question nothing

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Journeytoletgo, Amumu and 1 other person
Conk

Conk

May 29, 2021
At least some of us are aware of that fact. Average "mentally healthy" people believe that there is some kind of universal truth & question nothing
I can give you that, there is no universal truth for sure.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Amumu and pthnrdnojvsc
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I can give you that, there is no universal truth for sure.
Btw, I don't think that we're superior to "normies", we were just shaped by very different life experiences. It's just frustrating that so many of them refuse to acknowledge the validity of our experiences

Reactions: Élégie, Journeytoletgo, Amumu and 3 others
Conk

Conk

May 29, 2021
Btw, I don't think that we're superior to "normies", we were just shaped by very different life experiences. It's just frustrating that so many of them refuse to acknowledge the validity of our experiences
Not only that, genetics also play a huge rol, is a lottery , you cant control the conditions of your birth, pretty sad indeed.

Reactions: Élégie, Journeytoletgo, Amumu and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Goals aren't created, they are discovered. And some people, like myself, have been looking everywhere and haven't found any.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Amumu, DuckieWaddles and 4 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Goals aren't created, they are discovered. And some people, like myself, have been looking everywhere and haven't found any.
searching for goals is harder than searching for Goku

Reactions: Amumu and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Right. They don't get finding everything unappealing.

Reactions: Amumu, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and GenesAndEnvironment
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Right. They don't get finding everything unappealing.
Normies don't seem to comprehend anhedonia at all. They think you need to try some magic number of hobbies before something clicks and suddenly you find enjoyment again, when that's definitely not how it works.

Reactions: Lammpz, Élégie, BabyFears and 4 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Normies don't seem to comprehend anhedonia at all. They think you need to try some magic number of hobbies before something clicks and suddenly you find enjoyment again, when that's definitely not how it works.
I mean, it can get to the point where even food is unappealing. I wasted away one year with no effort while still drinking a steady stream of booze, and I'm a short chick. That's how little I was eating.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Amumu, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Normies don't seem to comprehend anhedonia at all.

They think that you're happy if you're able to make jokes. A lot of them think that irony, sarcasm & cynicism are Greek islands

• Yay!
Reactions: faex42, BabyFears, Amumu and 3 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Well we are all on a pro-choice forum right now, so there is at least one "goal" that you and everyone else here has. Though I doubt that this Reddit user, despite seeming kind, would be too pleased if you told him.

Reactions: Élégie, Journeytoletgo, FuneralCry and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Toxic positivity is the worst thing. It is better to be realistic than living under a delusion. Those types of people will simply never be able to comprehend how everyone here feels.

Reactions: Élégie, OceanBlue, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Little do they know, we have goals. The only difference is instead of planning for our future were trying to decide whether to wait for SN in the mail, or to just lay our heads on the tracks. Goals nonetheless.

Reactions: Élégie, Journeytoletgo, FuneralCry and 7 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I've had similar experiences. More than one person privately messaged me out of concern and I had to reassure them I wasn't a danger to myself. Then there were others who tried to proselytise their religious beliefs to me. Nowadays I avoid r/SuicideWatch like the plague.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Élégie, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
You put it very well. And you know, I used to be nice with normies because I thought they were clever human beings like you and I, but actually no, they're completely retarded morons. They don't want to understand us and they can't understand us because they're just stupid.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Celerity