S

st.elmozfire

May 27, 2019
I've been lurking these forums for a while and thought I ought to say hi (or bye??) before I CTB.

I'll be taking SN in car, to which I wont be visible to anybody because I've covered the windows with sunshades, at 12 tonight.

I've wrapped 5 grams of SN into 7 RAW Black rolling papers. 4 for the initial dose, 3 for incase I throw up. They are the thinnest rolling papers I can find and I believe they will easily be dissolved. I'll also bring two bottles with 50ml and 20g SN incase if I'm having trouble swallowing them.

I sadly wont have any meto on board but I do have antiacids and painkillers. I'm also debating smoking cannabis to help subside the nausea, but I'm not too sure based on what people have said on this forum. It looks like it amplifies your SI??? On the other hand, weed has helped me with intense hangovers + vomiting before, and I can eat immediately after smoking. I think it might be worth a shot.

I'm also fasting for 24 hours with little cups of water every now and then.

That's a brief summary of my method.

My reasons for doing this is that I suffer from severe OCD, depression, and carry a lot of trauma. I dont want to delve too deep into how these things effect me, but they hurt a shit ton.

I was expecting today to feel special, strange, dooming, or exciting. But in all honesty it feels like another day to me. It was strange, though, watching everybody go about their business in the grocery store, with their big heavy carts, families, and bags of groceries - as I dart around looking for the things to help me CTB and try my best not to look suspicious on the way out.

As the hour approaches I may feel a bit more fight or flighty but we'll see. I'm surprised at my lack of nervousness right now. I think my SI has diminished a lot overtime. I'll be checking this post throughout the night.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, NightmareTour, Broken Chimera and 12 others
in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
Sending respect and good vibes, for what they're worth. ✊

Hope whatever might be out there treats you better than what you got here. Sorry I never got to know you but I'll be thinking about you tonight.

Sleep well.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Deleted member 23586, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi, why just 5 grams wrapped in rolling papers? And if you only take 4 for the initial does that makes it about 3 grams. I'm worried about this idea.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, whywere, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
S

st.elmozfire

May 27, 2019
Hi, why just 5 grams wrapped in rolling papers? And if you only take 4 for the initial does that makes it about 3 grams.
Sorry, I meant there was 5 grams in each one, I'll be taking 4 so 20 grams in total

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, whywere, Metalhead and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
How do you know the paper will be able to be swallowed? It would get stuck in my throat.

Reactions: st.elmozfire
S

st.elmozfire

May 27, 2019
Welp I wont be too certain until i actually try. other people seem to have an easy time swallowing 5 grams with some water. I've also prepared two water bottles with sn just in case.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, x~Sophia~x, Jumper Geo and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope all goes well for you, and you find relief. I'm concerned about the delivery with the paper. It will be hard to swallow dry paper, and you need to get like 4 of them down. I would just drink the liquid and simplify things.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, st.elmozfire and x~Sophia~x
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Welp I wont be too certain until i actually try. other people seem to have an easy time swallowing 5 grams with some water. I've also prepared two water bottles with sn just in case.

Sorry life has been bad and you want to CTB, I experimented with Rizla Bombs 5 grams is manageable I swallowed 10 grams with sodium bicarbonate in to test it and it was fine better than capsules and you don't need many bombs and they will dissolve and come a part quickly, Blue Rizlas are the thinnest but I wouldn't use them as they are to thin and break in your mouth.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

Best of luck I hope you find peace.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, whywere and st.elmozfire
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It hurts so much to think that life was so bad. I hope you find all the love and peace that you desire. All my love and caring to you!! Walter

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, xvc and st.elmozfire
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
I'm sorry babes. I wish it was different for you seriously. But I really hope you have a safe and beautiful journey to peace. Thank you for letting us get to know you in the little pieces you revealed. *hyper hugs*

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, xvc, whywere and 1 other person
S

st.elmozfire

May 27, 2019
I'm sorry babes. I wish it was different for you seriously. But I really hope you have a safe and beautiful journey to peace. Thank you for letting us get to know you in the little pieces you revealed. *hyper hugs*
It hurts so much to think that life was so bad. I hope you find all the love and peace that you desire. All my love and caring to you!! Walter
Sorry life has been bad and you want to CTB, I experimented with Rizla Bombs 5 grams is manageable I swallowed 10 grams with sodium bicarbonate in to test it and it was fine better than capsules and you don't need many bombs and they will dissolve and come a part quickly, Blue Rizlas are the thinnest but I wouldn't use them as they are to thin and break in your mouth.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

Cheers

Geo

Thank you guys!!

I was feeling nervous a bit ago but now I'm feeling peaceful. I wish you guys the best!

I'll be taking the SN in an about hour. I'm going spend these last moments thinking about my family and reminiscing about all the good times I've had with them.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 23586
X

xvc

Oct 5, 2020
Good luck! Hope you find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: Ghost2211
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020

Reactions: Ghost2211