RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
I think about taking drugs or meidcation to make me unconscious and then throw myself under the train or trolley to ensure no remains will stay and I will be dead
Another "bright" idea - take as much anxiety medication as I can to make me unconcious and sit on the window to fall and hit my head on the pavement

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
I don't think those are good ideas.

Reactions: friendly_girl
uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
To me it seems like you're either too fucked up on drugs to make it on the tracks quickly, or you'll be on the tracks for a while beforehand & good chance they see you and stop.

Reactions: Tonkpils
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Better be some DAMN GOOD DRUGS. Throwing yourself under a train is about the most SI inducing method, if ever there was one.

Reactions: Tonkpils
AllTheseQuestions

AllTheseQuestions

Sep 19, 2024
Unfortunately the level of drugs you would need to overcome SI when doing such a harsh method is also an amount that will render you unable to execute the plan

C

Coringa

Mar 19, 2024
Better be some DAMN GOOD DRUGS. Throwing yourself under a train is about the most SI inducing method, if ever there was one.

As far as I know, there was a case here, including a very famous user.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
As far as I know, there was a case here, including a very famous user.
I'm not saying it didn't happen, or can't happen. I can only imagine how much SI someone would be dealing with in that method. I know I would

F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
Please do not use the train method - I say this as someone who has personally seen the trauma you will unfairly inflict on another human. Drivers who have fatalities, their lives are never the same again. This will be a stranger to you and you will ruin their lives, it's the most selfish way to complete the act. Please please please reconsider this.
I always advocate for people who do jump in front of trains because most people don't know how physically painful mental health actually is, but when it is a preplanned so far in advance, I can't.
I am suicidal, I am constantly researching methods/ drug amounts/ gas consistencies etc - when I finally get my plan in place, I want to ensure the least amount of people are impacted by my death. This method is not the one.