Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hello, given the sn tracking in uk and the site stop sanctioned suicide ... can writing here or answering questions can get me into legal trouble (see incitement to suicide, non assistance to person in danger). I do not use vpn ... i live in france.

• Love
Reactions: Dantec, it's_all_a_game, PlushieLover and 6 others
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
You should use VPN, Tor and Protonmail ! Even better than Tor is Tails OS.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/on-the-issue-of-privacy.13159/#post-269317

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Pen>Sword and demuic
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Probably not, I wouldn't worry about it. Don't post anything illegal and it should be fine.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, NeverSatisfied, Belaya Noch and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Don't share your personal information and don't encourage anyone to CTB. You'll be fine if you can follow that.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, NeverSatisfied, the_final_countdown and 9 others
B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
Oh I don't use vpn also, maybe l8r.
And I am not afraid, have been in hospital against my will. I'm sure they don't want to see me there again. Didn't fight with them, just told them that I prefer sleeping pills over stupid Therapists. Seriously, most of the working people their are mentally ill or not very talented, otherwise they wouldn't work in a public hospital and over all not in a psychiatry. They know that and I let them feel that I know it also.
Went out there after 2 days, they just begged me to say that I don't plan to suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I dont speak about to be psychiatric asylum ...but fines or jail,police visit at my home

B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
Why jail? OK, if you plan to buy a gun without permission or get access to illegal substances. But planing suicide in modern countries don't end infront of a court.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Why jail? OK, if you plan to buy a gun without permission or get access to illegal substances. But planing suicide in modern countries don't end infront of a court.
Not....but answer at questions of sn

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Suicide isn't a crime in the uk so whilst they will confiscate sn if they can I doubt they will arrest you.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pen>Sword and mediocre
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Imo if these government agents are monitoring everyone on this site, they'd look to people who are encouraging plans that would hurt not only themselves but other people (like someone making a suicide bomb/committing acts of terror). For the most part (except for some trolls) everyone on here is serious about keeping their method safe from other people. Are they gonna arrest us for talking about suicide or the problems of society that contribute to them? If they came up to my door I'd tell them to go get a warrant if they want to talk

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, it's_all_a_game, Outofhope and 4 others
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Suicide isn't a crime in the uk so whilst they will confiscate sn if they can I doubt they will arrest you.
It may not be a crime, but you can be detained under the mental health act, not exactly arrested.

The funny thing about that is, I was detained after an attempt last year. I bullshitted my way out of it by pretending I was totally fine and they let me go that night lol

Anyway, yeah just be careful what personal information you choose to put out there. It's easy to get comfortable here and discuss personal things, but always remember there are people watching. My username could actually be linked to who I am irl if anyone was smart enough to link it, but I doubt it. I also doubt anyone has the resources to find out who all of us are but you just never know.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, it's_all_a_game, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I spent six months talking about my od plans to mental health professionals with nothing happening

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: mediocre, Deathbydemo, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I speak not about personal cbt but if i answer at questions here about methods,pm link of sn etc....and if family of dead man complain at police...

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I was hacked! I don't know what this place is! I'm an old man!

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, it's_all_a_game, Fthis and 4 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fthis, GenesAndEnvironment, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 1 other person
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Hello, given the sn tracking in uk and the site stop sanctioned suicide ... can writing here or answering questions can get me into legal trouble (see incitement to suicide, non assistance to person in danger). I do not use vpn ... i live in france.
That fucking dickhead Catherine from stop ss on Facebook has reposted this on her sad excuse of a page. Seriously Catherine give the fuck up! What do you even think you are going to achieve apart from upsetting the suicidal people you are doxing? Total fucking moron.
935E50FC 5978 495B 9E27 1087C3ED5904

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, faex42, it's_all_a_game and 7 others
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
That fucking dickhead Catherine from stop ss on Facebook has reposted this on her sad excuse of a page. Seriously Catherine give the fuck up! What do you even think you are going to achieve apart from upsetting the suicidal people you are doxing? Total fucking moron.
View attachment 64896
Are you fucking kidding me? People are screenshotting what we say here and posting it on Facebook? Jesus. This place is a sanctuary for so many, sometimes their only safe place (mine included). I am speechless.

Reactions: Umbreon, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Lostandlooking and 3 others
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
So I checked out that Stop SS fB page and they portray us here like we're seriously telling each other things like "yeah man go fucking kill yourself you piece of shit. Nobody wants you around anyway." It's ridiculous and I find it insulting to my intelligence. We gather here because we're literally at the end of our rope -- no pun intended. I live in a country where the mention of suicide to a health professional is a serious thing, serious enough to land someone in a locked psychiatric ward indefinitely. I literally have nobody else to talk to about my real feelings. In society I'm forced to wear a mask and just go along with the herd and feign happiness/contentment with my life.

I don't know who runs those fB pages that call us out, but I suspect that they're the same conservative evangelical Christian fucks who want to take away women's reproductive rights, i.e. outlaw abortions. If the Christian right had their way, we'd be living The Handmaid's Tale.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: faex42, it's_all_a_game, strangeceleste and 7 others
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
non assistance to person in danger is a crime in france? its not something ive heard of in the UK

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
"Suicide isn't a crime" Exactly ! More and more supreme courts in various countries are confirming that suicide is a fundamental right.
(Germany, Austria, Spain...). If this Catherine and other intollerant people have a problem with this website, why do they visit it ? Why don't these people do something useful instead ?

Have people who are against this website and against the right to suicide ever suffered in their lives ? Probably not or not bad enough.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, it's_all_a_game, eternalmelancholy and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
For Catherine of stopsanctionned suicide, I have NEVER incite to suicide...people are free...and when I had personnal message I say always to dont kill yourself please

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
People who want to censor this place are absolutely ridiculous and are causing more harm to others. This place is mainly to vent out frustrations that we keep bottled up since talking about suicide in real life will get you forcibly hospitalized and medicated. At best you will become socially ostracized and judged.

If someone is going to kill themselves no one will be able to stop them and it is their decision after all. If you are going to die, you might as well use a method that is as quick and painless as possible. No one is telling other people to kill themselves. This place provides valuable information and support. Something that society refuses to do.

If people are angry someone they knew killed themselves maybe they should do some personal self reflection and think on all the times they failed them. Or maybe accept the fact that suicide is ultimately a personal choice and there is nothing they could do or say that would change the person's mind.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Cuppatea856, PrettyMoose and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
This Catherine person needs to get a life, or a hobby or something. Maybe beekeeping? I don't know, what about train watching? Maybe RC airplanes? Something. Just get a fucking life you twat.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis, SmellyRat, Deathbydemo and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This Catherine person needs to get a life, or a hobby or something. Maybe RC airplanes? Something. Just get a fucking life you twat.
I bet the RC airplane would self-destruct...

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Deathbydemo, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Oh and now apparently we don't know what suffering is!!! I think Joanna Hopkinson might be a complete moron..

4B325DC1 FCE5 464E B20D 6CD24716E00D

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Cuppatea856, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 4 others
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Catherine?? Sounds more like a Karen.

• Yay!
Reactions: Zhendou, it's_all_a_game, TessB and 2 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Right everyone is suicidal for funsies. Yes I'm aware there are people who've had it worse and want to live and good for them. That's their choice. I admire them but just because someone can live with something doesn't mean everyone can or should.
Here are two people with complete opposite outlooks on a truly horrifying condition. One wants to live, the other to die. The part I like about the video is the man who wants to live is still pro choice.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
Oh and now apparently we don't know what suffering is!!! I think Joanna Hopkinson might be a complete moron..
thats infuriating. there's always someone who has it worse? really? what a absolute air head

Reactions: Zhendou, it's_all_a_game, demuic and 1 other person