Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
What is your view on tagging other members. As a new member to SS and never having interacted on line I'm unsure the etiquette on tagging here. Can you please share your views for me?

For example I tagged @marcusuk63 recently and really wanted to tag him again in my movie about suicide recommendation "Harold and Maude". In this movie, the protagonist converts a black Jaguar XKE and turns it into a gorgeous Jaguar hearse. @marcusuk63 will understand why I wanted to tag him for this. I figure I can tag him here now, so he won't potentially take it the wrong way. Watching this might make his day.

My fear is I don't know the best approach with tagging. What is your outlook? I don't ever want to get flamed (again) for tagging.

Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isadeth, Deleted member 4993 and marcusuk63
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I would only tag people if I thought they would be comfortable with it. So it's your call, based on how well you know someone, or your perception of that that person.

Reactions: Skathon, Deleted member 4993, Sensei and 1 other person
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I rarely tag, but when I do I don't think or can't imagine it would cause offence if there is reason for it, and you want to make someone aware of a post or comment?

Reactions: Skathon, Isadeth, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I haven't really tagged anyone yet aside from the compliments thread. But if I see something that reminds me of another user, I don't see the harm in tagging them. Worst case scenario they just ignore it.

Reactions: _Minsk, Isadeth, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
What is your view on tagging other members. As a new member to SS and never having interacted on line I'm unsure the etiquette on tagging here. Can you please share your views for me?

"Harold and Maude".
Great movie , Jonathan Ross`s wife, jane Goldman has a moderner XK8 Hearse.based on the movie car

Attachments

• Jane+Goldman+Jane+Goldman+Gets+Parking+Ticket+gfBWpsBSq49l.jpg
    Jane+Goldman+Jane+Goldman+Gets+Parking+Ticket+gfBWpsBSq49l.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: Isadeth, Deleted member 4993 and Chupacabra 44
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that I asked. I'm sure you helped save me from stepping into a minefield.

Anybody ever want to tag me help yourself.

Reactions: Isadeth, marcusuk63 and Deleted member 4993
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I do it as a lazy form of quoting. I doubt I'll ever know someone here well enough to do it for any other reason.

Reactions: Skathon, Chupacabra 44 and Deleted member 4993