• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Here is the video, I'm at about same height need to sit back like him, I've tried but scary, I'm using bedsheets, will I passout on initial drop? Trying to muster up courage my body and brain too fucked but looks tough

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: MiMif, 4everHeartBroken, LM10 and 3 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I prefer SN with a lot of painkillers and benzos or carbon monoxide
For a smooth ride.

Reactions: divinemistress36, SoulofSteel and nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I prefer SN with a lot of painkillers and benzos or carbon monoxide
For a smooth ride.
Yeah but my intestines too blocked for sn, will take benzos has to work, I can't exist not resting and eating. Not like insomniacs who nap or crash, my shit is always on,sleeping meds constipated me, I can't go on like this, no energy no healing,no peace

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Unknown21, Gonnerr and 1 other person
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Sometimes when meds cause constipation, going off them makes everything work again. Takes a few days of pain and sickness, then a few sad days of incredibly messy and unsatisfying shits that never seem to be enough. I've been there. The toxicity from the build up causes dizziness and fainting after a few weeks, and then you're sure the math is wrong, because who could survive a month without shitting? But it wasn't meds with me, it was fancy drugs.

Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Sometimes when meds cause constipation, going off them makes everything work again. Takes a few days of pain and sickness, then a few sad days of incredibly messy and unsatisfying shits that never seem to be enough. I've been there. The toxicity from the build up causes dizziness and fainting after a few weeks, and then you're sure the math is wrong, because who could survive a month without shitting? But it wasn't meds with me, it was fancy drugs.
Can't get off meds, that's my only sleep I get.

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
That's a hellish trap. I really hope you find a way out.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21 and nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
That's a hellish trap. I really hope you find a way out.
I'm gonna die soon, this is like fatal insomnia I'm so exhausted mentally everyday maybe today I end suffering like Swedish guy, can't eat,can't relax I'm so fucked

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Here is the video, I'm at about same height need to sit back like him, I've tried but scary, I'm using bedsheets, will I passout on initial drop? Trying to muster up courage my body and brain too fucked but looks tough

Can anyone say when this man became unconscious? It almost looks like he became unconscious while he was convulsing (I hope he was!) but that is so extremely difficult to know. It looks like he fell unconscious around the time his back arched, but it's impossible to know for sure. Any ideas on how long it takes to fall unconscious with a partial? Thank you in advance.
I'm gonna die soon, this is like fatal insomnia I'm so exhausted mentally everyday maybe today I end suffering like Swedish guy, can't eat,can't relax I'm so fucked
I'm so sorry you are/were in so much pain. ❤️‍🩹😢

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Why is It so hard to die 😭

It looks so painful and as someone who has tried partial hanging and failed it hurts like shit too

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36