• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Why aren't these methods more popular? They dont seem sophisticated and there are plenty of accidents involving them where people dont even realize anything, from what I've gathered.

With SWB specifically - is it possible to wake up suddenly after going unconscious?
What could go wrong, if you aren't rescued and keep yourself underwater with something heavy?

With hypothermia - how does alcohol help, does it make you warm?

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
SWB usually hard to achieve because it's difficult to go unconscious

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Alcohol makes you more likely to die in cold conditions. Basically, it messes up your body's thermoregulation, and you send too much warm blood to your extremities, so you lose heat faster. Hypothermia is the way I intend to go when my time comes. I don't know why it is so little used.

What does SWB stand for?

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Alcohol makes you more likely to die in cold conditions. Basically, it messes up your body's thermoregulation, and you send too much warm blood to your extremities, so you lose heat faster. Hypothermia is the way I intend to go when my time comes. I don't know why it is so little used.

What does SWB stand for?
So would you say alcohol makes it easier?

SWB stands for shallow water blackout, there's a thread about it here.
SWB usually hard to achieve because it's difficult to go unconscious
Is it really that hard to get it right? With enough practise

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
So would you say alcohol makes it easier?

SWB stands for shallow water blackout, there's a thread about it here.

Is it really that hard to get it right? With enough practise
Yes, alcohol will tend to make it happen faster. And it will make it "easier" in the sense that you will be less aware of what is happening - especially if you have a lot.

Thanks for explaining the abbreviation.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Yes, alcohol will tend to make it happen faster. And it will make it "easier" in the sense that you will be less aware of what is happening - especially if you have a lot.

Thanks for explaining the abbreviation.
Do you have any idea why it isn't more common?
Sounds simple, just go somewhere cold where you wont be found and get drunk.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Do you have any idea why it isn't more common?
Sounds simple, just go somewhere cold where you wont be found and get drunk.
No idea why it is not more common. I was out in the wilds a lot when I was younger, so perhaps I am more familiar with hypothermia (i.e. with the need when out in the wilds to protect against the danger it poses) than most people.

If you choose this method, then you must guard against the possibility of someone finding you and trying to revive you. If they do, you could finish up with frostbite (and perhaps amputated limbs) if the temperature is below freezing, or with brain damage at any temperature. In my case, I'll just head off deep into the wilderness, in cold weather, when there won't be anyone around.