• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

knife

Apr 22, 2018
i've decided to settle on hanging.

i hope to be leaving in a few days. any tips? i've read up on a few websites. just gotta make sure my carotid artery is the one being compressed.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/hanging2.html
This website is very useful, I've also heard about self-strangulation while suspension hanging, supposedly makes your brain think you're in control and will make it more pleasant. However as noted on the website, tying up your hands will restrict you from thrashing around in the second phase so I'm not sure what is the best alternative.

Reactions: I'm So Tired
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
i've decided to settle on hanging.

i hope to be leaving in a few days. any tips? i've read up on a few websites. just gotta make sure my carotid artery is the one being compressed.
Where is that? On the side of the neck?