crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
I have some thoughts on suicide and the "survival of the fittest" mentality.

I think choosing to die is a smart choice for suicidal people. I don't mean this as a dig or something bad because it's myself included.

In highschool we learned about survival of the fittest and genetic mutations that happen in order for certain species to survive this cruel world and ever since then I've thought why can't we view humans the same? Why didn't I get stronger when life got harder? If I cannot survive with all my trauma and if each day is a horror why can I not end my life peacefully? Let the stronger ones take my place. I wasn't put on this earth with the right DNA to survive and that is my parents fault for creating me with their shitty genes. My mom passed her heart and mental problems to me and didn't even have the audacity to stay alive long enough to help me through life when I needed her. She just kept killing herself and left behind 5 kids.

I think the option to ctb should be legal and easy to obtain, I've been told by family members and even strangers "if you're so sad why don't you kill yourself"
But when I try they try to save me, or I'm sent away etc. see the problem?
If i want to die and lighten to load for those who can actually handle it, that should be fine. Right?