• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Many people (including myself) appear to have issues with this so I compiled some threads that seem to have useful information. Please add your own wisdom in the comments in the hopes of condensing all the best info here.

[01] overcoming-si

[02] overcoming-si

[03] how-are-some-people-able-to-overcome-si-survival-instinct

[04] cant-overcome-strong-si

[05] survival-instinct-i-have-found-a-drug-that-makes-you-feel-invincible-like-superman-leap-tall-buildings-in-a-single-bound

Personally I have come very close more than few times including cutting open my neck and carotid artery with semi blunt knives (I was very drunk and high on weed - almost psychotic). Unfortunately after writing with my blood on the walls and dropping my head with open open mouth on a large kitchen knife I was "saved" by the police, didn't bleed to death and endured a two week artificially induced coma accompanied by some very unpleasant delirium. After physical rehab it was weeks and weeks of psych-ward. I would like to elaborate on my experience but don't feel like being identified.

This is a few years ago and Ive been drinking allot since, so in order to help with SI I'm not really able to rely on alcohol since my tolerance is way too high so I'm looking for more independent methods such as in psychology and state of mind.

I hope you find the current and upcoming information useful.

Peace

• Love
Reactions: Amnesty, Una, RainAndSadness and 1 other person